Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Baidoa : President Yusuf crushes his rivals will appoint a new PM.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Cabdiyo Cabdi:

This gets crazy by the day. Kabtii C/Yusuf wuuku socon waayey,inuu iska dhiibo maxaa u diidey?

^ :D:D . Ma dhiibaayo kan, ilaa kab lagu xooro, madaxa la jebiyo.

Let's take pride in the fact that so far, half the job is done and the Parliament is doing the finishing touches on the other half, i.e. getting rid of the old goat. Alxamdullilaah.

Too much talk from the usual runa a mock and hide crew of SOL.

The Nur Cade group is history and todays event is just a desperate reply to the stunning sword play of Yusuf Yey.

The fact is no cabinet not approved of the President can be broguht to thw Parliment let alone debated or approved this is the law.

The Attorney General and the Parliment are together in this.

As for the hand raising activity, it was a news grabing move.

But the real news is the new cabinet, which will be made up of the Parliment and powerful figures..

Again nice try Mesfin and Melez wont work though.

Dhubad.   

Duke, let it go man its finished, take a break relax man lol!

I bet you are pissed off with Odayga, clearly he didn't have the backing of the MPs so what the heck was he thinking when he sucked him? Or was he not the highest bidder?

Again the same old groups talking the same line.

Adeer this was a reaction, out of anger, however no cabinet can be appointed without the signeture of the President of Somalia.

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

however no cabinet can be appointed without the signeture of the President of Somalia.

It has already been done today..as for legality..refer to the President sacking the PM...it takes two to tango.

Melez and Mesfin ado ayaga wata ayan baraney..now whether you dis them or not wa howl adiga ku talo.

^^^How can they approve it without changing the law? And when was the law changed?

The Parliment with names will be brought out

Adeer nothing was done today, the news is coming and just like yesterday you will only react to Yey.

Wax codayn ah oo ka dhacday golaha baarlamaankana fadhigiisii maanta ma aysan jirin,
Nuur Cadana ma ahan Raysul wasaare ee waa shacab
;)
, shalay ayaana madaxwaynuhu xilkii ka xayuubiyay isaga oo u cuskanaaya qodobka 44 aad ee axdiga ku meel gaarka ah, Madaxwaynahana sidii uu shalay u sheegayba mudo 3 maalmood gudahooda ah ayuu raysul wasaare cusub ku soo magacaabi doonaa, iyada oo aan jujuub iyo khiyaana ahayna golaha baarlamaanka ka ansixin doonaa" siddaas waxaa yiri afhayeenka Madaxtooyada Mudane Xuub Sireed oo sheegay

N.O.R.F   

Duke,

Forget statements, articles and hearsay for a minute and lets look at the facts. You're talking about the rule of law but ignore the main reference with regard to parliamentary issues.

Federal Charter

Make a note of Article 51 smile.gif

Fabregas   

@Duke, what is the origin of the beef between the two warlords?

Also, are you saying that old man can sack the prime puppet without any consent or vote from the parliament, just like that? Norf's link say otherwise.

Norf adeer, I dont need a secessionist to tell me about my constitution.

This charade has made some happy, for a moment, but has changed nothing. Nur Cade is a civilian a new PM is coming and the media will report the new PM and his movement. 24hr news needs only to be fed lads.

Abu.. I dont know what the beef between Xasan Dahir Aways, indaCade, Abu Mansuur & Sharif Ahmed is Those warlords are just plain dumb.

N.O.R.F   

Your constitution? Waad ina kala saartay miya? Thanks :D

You're talking about rule of law so I thought you should be refering to the charter. All this running around must be tiring :D

Fabregas   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Norf adeer, I dont need a secessionist to tell me about my constitution.

This charade has made some happy, for a moment, but has changed nothing. Nur Cade is a civilian a new PM is coming and the media will report the new PM and his movement. 24hr news needs only to be fed lads.

Abu.. I dont know what the beef between Xasan Dahir Aways, indaCade, Abu Mansuur & Sharif Ahmed is Those warlords are just plain dumb.

Forget about those other warlords, what is the origin of the beef between these two?

Secondly, you didn't answer my question: are you saying that the old man sack the prime puppet without a parliament vote? I mean, can he sack him, just like that, at the click of his fingers, ya? The link Norf gave indicates he can't, at least not without a parliamentary vote.