Sign in to follow this  
Coloow

What about the people?

Coloow   

Assalamu calaykum,

The propaganda machines of the axmaaro dabadhilifs and the IUC are in full swing. No doubt about that.

But how about the plight of the people in Bay, Bakool and parts of Gedo?. There is hardly any copy and paste articles on their problems.

It seems that nobody cares about them. What a shame!

While I am at it, let me give you my prediction: a) Thousands of somali civilians would lose their lives

b) Abdullahi Yusuf would never, never become the president many somalis hoped. His actions have distanced alot of somalis except those close to him.

c) Tribal conflicts that is worse than 1990-1992 is in the making.

d) The IUC courts have the motivation, not the resources- but they would get support from the NFD, Puntland, Somaliland etc and face a prolonged conflict.

Gabbal   

The people of Gedo and Bakool are as affected by the fighting as Waqooyi Galbeed and Toghdeer.

Inamaha yar ee dugsiyada laga soo kaxeeyey alle u bari wax laga murugoodo weeye allaa oge!

Coloow   

Waryaahe Horn, bro maxaa kugu dhacay adiga? Maxaa iska kaa bedeley? You used to be a rational, in the middle guy.

Ilmahee????????? Self defence is a right bro. Let us face it. There are currently two sides (could be more). On the one hand, warlord cabinet, tribal president, cyber tribalists. On the other hand, the IUC which have relatively a good record of law and order.

I recall you denouncing the TFG (defunct) a few months ago- and now this????

Bro, do you stop to think????????? With this kind of perspective, somalia would never heal.

Gabbal   

I blame the ICU for dragging the recovering people of Somalia into a senseless war and destruction that makes all others post-1992 pale in comparison.

A war I am rational enough to understand that they have a little chance of achieving a clear victory, if a victory.

Jihad iyagoo odhanaya waynu ku dhex jirnaa, sow Hassan Dahir iyo Indhacade har cad duuleen, meydka ardayda dugsiyaduna duurka masawiro laga soo qaadayo?

What rationality do you ascribe to??

Coloow   

The horn, you are not making sense bro. Whatever happened to you??? the IUC have brought peace and stability to places that peace alluded. Subxaanalah!!!!!!!!!

Who dragged somalia into conflicts????? the members of the the IUC or the TFG????? Unless you have repressed your memory, it was Qanyare, Caydid, Abdullahi Yusuf and the rest of the gang in Baydhabo that made sure somalis fled Muqdisho to places they have unheard of . Poor these somalis who ended up taking boats and in refugee comes.

The irony is that tribalism is making you not to see these episodes of somali history. Walaahi, I am a shamed of people who don't see the relationship between the demise of the nation and the TFG.

With this kind of stance somalia would for ever be ruled by thugs.

Bro, my guess is that you hate the IUC because they have succeeded in smoking/humiliating a warlord who sheeko xariir says is related to you.

prove me wrong.

Kashafa   

No need to prove it. It's as obvious as dry ink. Both him and Allamagan flipped to the TFG side the minute Kismayo fell to the ICU and Hiraale was kicked out. They waited and prayed for Hiraale to recapture Kismayo to no avail.

Not suprisingly, Hiraale becomes Minister of Defence and our boys fall in line with the TFG. Coincidence ? Happenstance ? Me thinks not so. Can't help but think about the Somali's Kryptonite, which explains all.

Now, I don't know these two guys. But I can bet a million bucks(if it was halaal) that they're related to Hiraale. How so ? It's in plain in view.

The same thing goes with various nomads from Puntland. They were staunchly in favour of the ICU until ICU armies headed towards Galkacyo in pursuit of warlord Qeyb-khayr-deed. Thats when hurdatha ay ka kaceen and this lil jinni called qabyaalad took over. One of them, a Shaykh-Commando-Poet hybrid got all worked up and produced the Politics section first works of art. Poems, polemics, and plays. You name it. The Qabyaalad awakened the budding artist in him. Powerful thing Qabil is, I tell ya.

Undoubtly, there are those that are supporting the ICU for Qabil reasons, but at least in this forum, their voices have been mute. All I'm hearing(reading) is the anti-ICU crowd insisting that the TFG is the legitimate Somali government. Yeah, except for the small fact that it hasn't been doing much governing besides wasting one year begging for international money while residing in plush hotels, another year holed up in Jowhar under warlord Tall-Dude's protection(imagine: a goverment under protection ?. Only in Somalia), and the 3rd year suffering mass defections in the Parliment as well as cabinet discord. What's the only constant in this masraxiya: A/Y and Geedi issuing memorandum after memorandum.

Now tell me: Why the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF should I(or anybody else for that matter) give it due recognition when it's done nothing( I repeat: Nothing) but talk, talk, and some more talk ?

Here's comes conventional wisdom(and the thinking of many nomads ):

wait for it

"Because, young Kashafa, the TFG is our Tolka. And as new-nomad Cabdiciise stated so honestly: "And my tribe supports the TFG, that means I support the TFG"

Say Salaams to peace in our time untill either a)this tribal mentality is extinguished and replaced by solid Islamic values(and if you were misinformed: Somalinimo does not automatically equal Islamnimo) or b) Exterminate(exile, try and hang, etc) the current crop of secular warlord leaders. All of them. Hang the f'ing *******s from the treetops so that their death marks the end of 16 years of tribal strife.

If only option B was practical. If only.

Paragon   

^^Kashafa, bes lol. Reading that was hilarious. I am sure bro Horn will some day come to his senses and see things clearly.

Caaqil: Bro, my guess is that you hate the IUC because they have succeeded in smoking/humiliating a warlord who sheeko xariir says is related to you.

Waxa na waaley soo sheeko xariiradaas ma aha sxb. From a young age sheekooyin la soo dhoodhoobey ayey nagu shubayeen but it takes some efforts to cut through these tribal bullcrap. Waan u duceyneynaa intaa weli sheekooyinkan ku dhex lunsan.

Paragon   

Qax ka bilowday gobolka Baay + 60 baabuurta gaashaaman ah oo ay leeyihiin ciidanka Itoobiya oo Baydhabo soo gaaray

December 22, 2006 at 1:04 pm | In Uncategorized |

Deegaannada ka tirsan gobolka Baay oo maalintii afaraad uu ka socdo dagaal u dhaxeeya ciidamada dawlada oo ay teegeerayaan Itoobiyaanka iyo ciidamada Maxaakiimta Islaamiga ayaa waxaa ka bilowday qax ay shacabka kaga cararayaan dagaalka dushooda ka dhacaya. Deegaanada Baydhabo, Iidaale, Xabaal Baarbaar, Safar Noolays, Raamo, Cadeey, Moodamoode, Doynuunay iyo Buurhakaba ayaa waxaa ka bilowday qax. Dagaalkan ayaa dadka shacabka ah waxaa ka soo gaaray dhibaatooyin farabadan waxaana daagalka ku dhammmaaday duunyo/xoolo farabadan oo dhexda u galay dagaalka. Xiritaanka jidka isku xira Muqdisho iyo Baydhabo oo uu dagaalku gooyay ayaa waxaa uu sababay sarakac ku yimid qiimaha waxyaabaha daruuriga ah oo ay ku jirto dawada. Dhinaca kale waxaa Baydhabo soo gaaray oo durbadiiba u gudbay jiida hore ee dagaalka 60 baabuurta gaashaaman ah oo ay leeyihiin cidanka Itoobiya. Dhaawaca ciidanka Itoobiyaanka ayaa waxaa loo qaadayaa Itoobiya halka dhaawaca ciidanka dawladana lagu dawaynayo Isbitaalka Baydhabo oo aanay joogin dhakhaatiirta daweeya dadka ku dhaawacma dagaalllada ee ka socda ha’yadaha ay ka mid yihiin Laanqayrta Cas iyo MSF. Xaalada dhaawaca ciidamada dawlada ayaa aad u liidata waxaana isu biirsaday dawo la’aan iyo dhakhaatiir la’aan.

Coloow   

Kashafa, When the TFG was formed I was against it because it was formed on the basis of who kiled the most somalis. I recall with vivid memory how some people on this website (in particular Horn was a foe to it). I was also against the warlords who were releasing gases from Muqdisho. Horn, here was a staunch supporter of the so called JVA (hebelkaa aweys and indhacade were parties to it). He bombarded the site with news about the demise of the TFG sometimes citing Daynile and the other tribal outlets.

I think Puntland is the most abused part of somalia. The majority of the puntlanders I know don't support the TFG. Even those seduced by tribalism want to stay out of the conflict. It is on SOL that we see someone claiming to come from Puntland and supporting warlordism (this dire hard tribalists) are a shame to the region. The website bearing the name of Allpuntland is very vocal in its support for Abdullahi Yusuf. Some of its stories are laughing stock. When I visit allpuntland and see what a few individuals write on this website, my heart bleeds for somalia.

Coloow   

Paragon, bro, waxaan la yaaba in dadka waxbartay aay weli aaminsanyihiin sheeko xariirka.

Dad badan ayaa dawlad ku sheega ula jira maadama nin aay isku qolo yihiin uu wasiir ka yahay, ama madaxweyne.

Markii qabiilku uu caqliga ruuxa galo waa sida mukhaadaraadka. Wax waliba oo aad sheegeysid waxaad ku saleeynaynsaa ra'iga qabilkaaga. Beri dhoweyd ayaan waxaan la kulmay nin aad u caqli badan oo soomali ah; ilaa hadda iloobi maayo waxuu ii sheegay:

Wuxuu yiri waxaan soomali haddaan nahay gaarney in markii nala weydiyo ma nabad baa..aan jawaabta aanan la soo bodin oo aan u fikiro: tolow qabilkeeyga maxuu ka qabaa? Sidoo kale markii nala yiraahdo xagee ku xanuuneysa hore kama sheegno oo waxaan la tashanaa qabiilka.

Kashafa   

^ Bro, at the end of the day.....waxaa oo dhan ka soo tag...at the end of the day, it comes down to one criteria: what have you accomplished...what have you done. And by that measure, both the TFG and the TNG have been screaming failures. I consider Abdiqasim's goverment a even bigger failure than the current one because he was in his 'power-base' and his government did nothing more than squander and swindle money. Money intended to end the suffering of the Somali people. Now, I'm watching the exact same movie all over again. Fake Somali Goverment(FSG): The Sequel. And these clowns want inay iga dhaa-dhaacseeyaan that it's legit. Man, who you tryna scam here. Filinkaas horay baan uu soo galay. lol

Coloow   

Indeed. Abdi qasims' government, Ali Mahdi's Siyaad Barre's were all failures. But we have to give credit where it is due. The IUC have at least brought peace and stability ( a dear thing) to Muqdisho.

Sheikh Sharif, Abu Zeynab, Sheikh Turki and most of the members of the IUC cannot be compared with Caato, Yalaxow, Qannyaye, Ina caydid, Hiraale and the rest.

There are three guys who left my town in Sweden to visit somalia. One guy returned last night after visiting Baydhabo, Xudur. He was against the IUC when he left but when he came back he was full of praise. The other two guys are in Muqdisho and according to people they have spoken to, Muqdisho has changed for the better.

Kashafa   

Xox-ogaal, you heard it here first: FFFFF everybody that was in the old government(AbdiQasim's gov). Thieves kala daran kuligood. It's no secret that millions of dollars alloted to Somalia by the international community is now sitting in banks all around the world.

I got two questions for you, if you are of noble birth(I should trademark this phrase :D )

1- How is the TFG any different from the TNG

2- What does the TNG(old goverment) have to do with the current mass grass-roots movement known as the Courts ? If the Courts weren't Muslim, I swear they'd be lauded as a people-power movement like the Cedar Revolution in Lebanon.