Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

The Xabashi informer Ashari cries: Why me, why me

Another Yaawalad akward moment on Aljasiira's Inside Story program.

The shameless Xabashi informer and holder of Xabashi diplomatic passport, Yuusuf Ashari was there, along with Ibraahin Caddoow from Maxkamadaha the other day.

Just watch the clip at the bottom, especially at the end, at 10:40 minutes. Another Yaawalad classic piece.

Ashari cries like a big boy, losing his already delicate, hot temper even more and takes his frustration on anchorwoman and Aljasiira since he couldn't neither elaborate nor articulate his points as Md. Caddoow cooly did. [Perhaps they should have interviewed him in Aftigrey or Afamxaar.]

Ashari: But why do you impose on me your questions, while you are not imposing on him [Caddoow] with those questions ... Absolutely, absolutely, this is unfair of Jasiira, and Jasiira that is why they are losing audience and losing their prestige around the world right now, starting from the last time in Jordan. redface.gif

What a

character. Answer the darn kuweeshinis, or meesha ka tag. Crying on international platform. Cry a webi, baby stooge.

Peacenow   

I'm dismayed. Just how further can these tfg group sink.

He was a complete shambles, so embrassing.

I have never seen people like this, on televison in my life.

Just where do these people come from, how are they created?

How terrible to show these clowns to the world.

Well done to Addow, who was coherent and sounded professional and respectable.

Folks, you ain't seen nothing yet.

This informer -- who is said to spy for Xabasha, long before this -- is among one of the treasured 'ilmo'adeero' and supposedly the most 'educated' of them all.

You haven't heard yet the grocery-worker wannabe and self-proclaimed "Soomaali ambassador" to Mareykanka, Max'ed Kooshin. He is also a con, who tried to forge a fake diploma and credential.

Then there is that Ciid Bedel guy at United Nations.

And the dude called Baribari at Midowga Yurub's Brussels headquarters.

And then there is that guy, C/rashiid Seed, another self-nominated "ambassador" to Ingiriiska.

Those are just a tip of a long list. Of all, Ashari is the one availed to speak to international media most of the time. And we see how he behaves like. When people are recruited because of ilmo'adeernimo, not merit, then waxaas camal ayaa arkeysaa. Tons of them waaye.

Markaas ayee kuwaan dowlad ku sheega ah "dowlad" kuu sheeganayaan. Ar magac dowladeedoow xaalkaa ba', maxaa magacaas lagu dheel dheelay.

Som@li   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar, Saxb, you are right about one thing, that there so many loosers in TFG,illitrate, but i know you dont know most of them, I met many brillient guys working for them in Dubai, so dont exaggerate.

Mahamad Koshin in not the Somali Ambassodor to US, he fooled that chanel,and lied abt being the new Amb, but indha adaygiisa aad baan ula yaabay.

To be fair here, the Addow guy on the depate is aslo full of bulshid,"Ethiopians want to kill all Somalis in Mogadishu" that is crab. Dont be fooled by American accent.

Markaa saxb, Fadlan be fair, and beentuna waa xaraan.

Ashari: But why do you impose on me your questions, while you are not imposing on him [Caddoow] with those questions ... Absolutely, absolutely, this is unfair of Jasiira, and Jasiira that is why they are losing audience and losing their prestige around the world right now, starting from the last time in Jordan.

no_xishood@indho_adayg.com

Coloow   

Ashari's words would haunt him because those words will declare him persona non grata in Europe. It is a war crime/crime against humanity to call on civilians to leave their homes (he did that on that interview).

I can't understand how a fool like that was a diplomat for thirty years!.

"Those are just a tip of a long list. Of all, Ashari is the one availed to speak to international media most of the time. And we see how he behaves like. When people are recruited because of ilmo'adeernimo, not merit, then waxaas camal ayaa arkeysaa. Tons of them waaye."

Macruuf wrote.

To MMA, you are wrong.

Considering that Baribari and all these individuals you listed are from "Yeey's main umbrella clan" and not even close to being his "cousins", what is it that you are trying to say , That individuals from this clan should not hold any posts, even those of advisors, spokepesrosn e.t.c?

Are you tying to imply that the whole sub-clan is undeducated, ignorant? That their leader and Azhari is one, are dumb and so on?

That the clan is not educated so if it was about merit "other clans" would have been here? How is a moderator allowed to indirectly insult Somali clans and at the same talk about "indirect attacks against clans"

Just for the record, Azhari is a Ph.D. holder who gained it when he was only 26 years of age.

He is 100 time more educated and decent than the Qat-dealer you've always supported. It is well known Azhari has a temper problem which got the better of him many times. He is a capable man. More capable than Shariif, the qaat seller.

Who from what I heard has not even had basic secondary Schooling. But hey he is your kinsmen and thus has more honour than Bari-Bari, Azhari and the President of the republic ;)

So keep them coming.

Coloow   

"Just for the record, Azhari is a Ph.D. holder who gained it when he was only 26 years of age."

A challenge: could you prove it? I have visited the desertation database and I can't find him.

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Just for the record, Azhari is a Ph.D. holder who gained it when he was only 26 years of age.

He is 100 time more educated and decent than the Qat-dealer you've always supported. It is well known Azhari has a temper problem which got the better of him many times. He is a capable man. More capable than Shariif, the qaat seller.

Who from what I heard has not even had basic secondary Schooling. But hey he is your kinsmen and thus has more honour than Bari-Bari, Azhari and the President of the republic
;)

So keep them coming.

It is not about aqoon only Duke, there should be other things like Caqli and Discpline. And if as you say he has a temper problem and as we know for sure he is a narrow-minded qabiiliste who is sick with hatred of other Somali clans, why make him a special advisor or bring him to the International Media? Or he is just another self-styled advisor?

The point is Azhari has atemper, most leaders in history have suffered from that problem.

Is he a an educated leader yes, is he respected yes.

I just find it amusing that frauds such as Abdiqasin who was given a Dr title by his supporters or the illeterate Sharif Xasan who is usually purchased by the closest money men are held up high as examples of Somali leadership and yet someone like Azhari is insulted.

Give us a break people.