Sign in to follow this  
Camel Mlik

Colonel Qaybdid given back his freedom!!!!

af Soomaaligaa gaja gaja soo badal. "Dhaqan" iyo "dagaaladdii" waaye, mise amaaba dhaqan celis u baahan tahay.

:eek: :eek: Adigane waad ii ceysay, anigane waxaan is dhahaayey ninka wax af-maay ku dhow uuguqor suuba xooga kuu fahmo. cajiib walle.

Emperor   

***Bickering is on as ussual in Politiki section***

I wonder why you guyz bring Ali Samatar's case everyhere and then, He is a noble man I believe who served the country at a time of a legitimate government that was recognized by the world and once was on of the most respected nations in Africa. How do you compare that man to the modern sick warlords(All of them) who act, kill and cause mass murder not by the orders of a government or even by his clan but by his own desire.

How can you compare a man who had not perticipated in the long 15 years of the Somali civil war, neither interfered Somali politics nor was he mentioned his name even once during the bloody civil war, on the other hand to a man who killed, commited what crimes god knows, brought havoc and terror not only to all Somalia but even sometimes to his own people and household, these are the modern day warlords.

I know my brothers up north have some deep issues with Samater on the basis that he was part of a government that caused murder, rape and all sorts of crimes against them! Indeed they have a right to do so and seek justice against the man who was part of that government but Riyaale & co will they be punished for that as well or ironically be rawarded top positions, double stands.

but what is funny is the Planders in here are calling for this man head on plate, and while at sametime defending the likes of Ali Samatar

lol another mistake, miss calculation shall I say!

Mr Samatar is not a Puntlander by clan, neither does he have any kind of relations with them other than Somalinimo nor does Puntland benefited any dim from him during his long stay of the Somali government.... What god forsaked good do they have in him, why do they support him if and only if they support him??

Can you people defferentiate, distinguish or even comprenhend, see the bigger picture and smell the coffee.

My last word, Im not saying Samater is innocent/guilty but for the sake of a good discussion just let the guy out of this warlord topic.

Peace

Xoogsade   

Alpha-Geeljire, I tell you what your great ancestors wouldn't have done as ragged camel herders: Never say "Alla Beerka" and use the embarrassing "emoticon". Lesson One for you about greatness.

Next time I will call you "abaayo" ee iska ilaali :D Don't confuse me noble-man.

PS: Somehow the word "SAVAGE" has a nice ring tone to it. I like it Cause, I am a SAVAGE.

Its sad day for justice, this release will encourage blood thirsty warlords back home to do what they do best, and that is kill and kill and kill, and they will know no matter how much they kill there will always be some I*D*I*O*T*S who will campaign for their release and even threat the country helding them of suicide bombings and canabalism, I think at the end of the day that is what scared the Swedesh, knowing there are large numbers of Nob heads in their country, they asked them selves why risk their country for the sake of a warlord who killed few "sub humans"?

These warlords also will know that no matter how much blood the spill, there will always be the lovely DAYNIILE.Com who will campaign for them to be released, at the end of the day there will be one loser, and that is THE VICTIMS.

For those who are obsessed with YEEY, why didn't they do the same and ask the Americans to arrest him when he was in New York few weeks ago, or do they think the americans are the same clan as Yeey's.

Can you people defferentiate, distinguish or even comprenhend, see the bigger picture and smell the coffee.

LoooooooooL.....Wats is da big picture...Enlighten us plz. The way I see it if you had a hand in the actions of the goverment which essentially abandon its responsibilities towards its citizens, and opted to destroy its land, then you are criminaly liable.

Emperor   

The way I see it if you had a hand in the actions of the goverment which essentially abandon its responsibilities towards its citizens, and opted to destroy its land, then you are criminaly liable.

Indeed, I agree with you. However, If I acted on behalf of a legitamate government and did something by the order of my seperior officer then I would not be the same when I act at will on my desire by myself without any order separate from a governmental commands.

Being the difference one is governmental crime, but the other is a crime committed by idividuals and should be held responsible! A lot easier to deal with besides no one gave him the order.

You can always argue governments are controlled by individuals, Yes they are but that is a chain of rule, All involved must answer any questioned risen about them, more complicated case, don't you think!

My thoughts

IFTIIN   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

I don't like Abdiqeybdid, but what looks more hypocritical are the views of these people who wish a disaster for the warlords of other tribes, not theirs.

I second Alle-ubaahne, let us not discriminate when it comes to justice.

You who believe! Be upholders of justice, bearing witness for Allah alone, even against yourselves or your parents and relatives. Whether they are rich or poor, Allah is well able to look after them. Do not follow your own desires and deviate from the truth. If you twist or turn away, Allah is aware of what you do. (4:135)

^^Thank you, indeed, Iftiin, and welcome the forums, for I know, you'll quickly grasp the injustices I warn all the time in debates.

Ramadan Kariim, IFTIIN.