Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Should somaliland's capital moved else where?

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

I don't know how wise it is to shoot the owner of this site
. You cannot come to someones house and do that. But I guess LSK will tell you that soon.

Although I don't think I said anything but the truth, and I don't take it back. I don't mind it being deleted. It reached its intended target and he knows what I think of him and his double standards. :cool:

Ibtisam, are you saying not to question the actions of Libaax_Sankataabte, solely because he might be the owner of this site? Are you suggesting, I sitback and just nod and smile for unjust rules? phuhleeese!!!

I would rather be dead than be a sheep; for I will always rebel against unjust actions which are almost always taken unwisely.

Nonetheless, I cant say I am surprisd by the kiss a$$ attitude of some people on this thread. ;)

dhulQarnayn cool0028.gif

Republic Of California.

RedSea   

^Listen here what I think of you. No offense. :D

What is stup1d person online?

-
Rather than positively contribute to a community, they prefer to attack people who are smart and successful.

-They spend their lives wishing they were someone else (
often letting jealousy take root).

-Instead of acting, they wish.

-They have a hard time thinking outside of a binary mode (either you are for us or you're against us).

What do they intend to accomplish from insulting others?

The point of all this is twofold. First, it should be clear that stup1d people will ultimately fail. Stup1d people either have nothing to offer others or they have more poison to offer than solid food. In either case, they will become isolated and alienated.

How should we deal with them?

The way smart, friendly, good-willed people react to Stup1d, disgruntled, mean-spirited people are...

-Ignore 'em.

-Engage 'em.

-Insult them.

I will ignore you for the simple fact that you are behind your PC, however I doubt you are a big enough jerk to say any of that in front of anyone let alone me and feel good about it.

ps. make no mistake you are still entitled to your opinion, but don't insult others, you never know when you might be caught off guard. ;)

Jacaylow,

Saaxib Hargeysa hanaqado the bussiness capital, laakin important government offices and posts should be relocated to areas like Sheekh. Hargeysa waa meel aad dadku ugu badanayaa.

It was but failed to be so ,,,,, markaa iska hayso. :D

Redsea, Hargeisa will remain the capital for the moment. In the future we can think about relocating. Sheekh is good to be the tourists place not to be polluted ,,,,

Originally posted by Red $ea:

^Listen here what I think of you. No offense.
:D

quote:

What is stup1d person online?

-
Rather than positively contribute to a community, they prefer to attack people who are smart and successful.

-They spend their lives wishing they were someone else (
often letting jealousy take root).

-Instead of acting, they wish.

-They have a hard time thinking outside of a binary mode (either you are for us or you're against us).

What do they intend to accomplish from insulting others?

The point of all this is twofold. First, it should be clear that stup1d people will ultimately fail. Stup1d people either have nothing to offer others or they have more poison to offer than solid food. In either case, they will become isolated and alienated.

How should we deal with them?

The way smart, friendly, good-willed people react to Stup1d, disgruntled, mean-spirited people are...

-Ignore 'em.

-Engage 'em.

-Insult them.

I will ignore you for the simple fact that you are behind your PC, however I doubt you are a big enough jerk to say any of that in front of anyone let alone me and feel good about it.

ps. make no mistake you are still entitled to your opinion, but don't insult others, you never know when you might be caught off guard.
;)

Jacaylow,

Saaxib Hargeysa hanaqado the bussiness capital, laakin important government offices and posts should be relocated to areas like Sheekh. Hargeysa waa meel aad dadku ugu badanayaa.
^^^No offense??? None taken Saaxiib! Please dish out as best as you can. Clearly, you’ve set aside this thread to humiliate yourself.

I'm not trying to be rude, but from now on, I think you've become insignificant enough to be ignored. Hakuu macaanato saaxiib.

RedSea   

^dhulka,

I very much hope you listen to your own advice. I am not the one who sidetracked this thread with insults, you are. So don't advice me. and yes ignore me as if I ever valued your opinion. Safar salama.

For the record, I'm opposed to your assertion that I have sidetracked this sorry excuse of a thread. You simplicity is astonishing to say the least. You leave me no choice, but to sympathize with your highly annoying character.

Clearly, you comfort yourself with extremely delusional self-aggrandizing fantasies on these threads.What will I gain from insulting you???

Like I mentioned earlier, the kindest most brotherly thing to do FOR you is IGNORE you. And unfortunately this is probably also the most cruel thing I can do TO you online. Marka oday iga raali ahow...that is all I have to say on this.

RedSea   

Okay finally you have come to the realization that you won't get anything out for insulting people eh? good for you I say. That is what I have been telling you all along while you were bleebing all over the place. :D

^^^I love unintentional irony...good job Mr $ea! But you still are a divisive little snot who has yet to produce a cogent point in your tenure on this thread.

Adiga waxaan umaleenayaa, wakhtigayga inaad dhumisid ina laguu abuuray kaliyah... ninyahow orod oo Duke raadso.