Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Heavy fighting starts in Mudug; Bandiiradley area.

Pi   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Rag baad is haysaan ee ama iska celi sidii raggeedu yeeli jirey ama iska aamu.lol. There is no toddlers in Bamdiiradley! There are however sword-rattling shabaabs who are ready to face the xabashi army.

Rag baad is haysaan? Iska celi? LOL. Qofna isma hayno, oday. If you mean iska celi in terms of dood, then I think my objection in question cannot be overruled. No Religion, No God, No Moral system can encourage the military exploilation of children. How's that for iska celid? It's called taking the moral high-gound. :D

Of course, your blind love for anything ICU blinds you from their blunders. No amount of pictures of adolescents, no amount of verified news about conscripting young students will convince you. Dude, horta, boos miyee kuu balan qaadeen, if they win? You haven't so much as criticised them, not even once. :D

Duke...Like you actuallly care about what happens to the people of the Shabbeele, Amazing.

Red....They will all eventually fall. This retard will be no diffirent IA.

RedSea   

Duke,

speaking of cowarly I can see that you are out of your fox hole,I heard mr.me was looking for you,he wanted you to be his janitor since your days as pro Xabashi are numberred.

As for kin this kin that,that is bs,I critize everyone,Che is his kinsmen,he agrees with me that this man,yes this donkey should be captured now and his head cut off. I say that without hesitation.

Che,the Truth will prevail,I have no doubt in my mind,I am this close to leaving everything behind and heading over there,i have already made plans and no I am not kidding.

^^^Saxib, its cowardly to wish for anyones death. Thus while I detest the foes against my side, I dont wish for their death. hence the stark difference. As for your predictions, so much for taking Baidoa. Now they are blaming the Ethiopians, funny I thought they where in Jihad against the,?

Che, I do care about the lower Shabbele and all unarmed and subjugated people of my country dneied of their governemnt and rights.

I talk about their plight, you talk about my person.

Another stark difference.

Originally posted by Pi:

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Rag baad is haysaan ee ama iska celi sidii raggeedu yeeli jirey ama iska aamu.lol. There is no toddlers in Bamdiiradley! There are however sword-rattling shabaabs who are ready to face the xabashi army.

Rag baad is haysaan? Iska celi? LOL. Qofna isma hayno, oday. If you mean iska celi in terms of dood, then I think my objection in question cannot be overruled. No Religion, No God, No Moral system can encourage the military exploilation of children. How's that for iska celid? It's called taking the moral high-gound.
:D

Of course, your blind love for anything ICU blinds you from their blunders. No amount of pictures of adolescents, no amount of verified news about conscripting young students will convince you. Dude, horta, boos miyee kuu balan qaadeen, if they win? You haven't so much as criticised them, not even once.
:D
^^You are dwelling in the lower point of this debate adeer. I don’t think you can be taken seriously when your sole objection of the Courts rests on this absurd allegation of using toddlers as soldiers!

Courts have many shortcomings saaxiib, but using toddlers as a fighting soldiers is not one of them, adeer! Fahamtay :D ?

Aw Yusuf, adeer xiniinyaa kaa buuxa :D , but aayar with your emotional pleas, adeer.

Duke...Your person is part of the very machinery that tore apart the system set in place to protect the weak. Qeybdiid is no use to anyone, but then again the TFG is the place where all that's wrong with Somalia resides. It is only logical that you welcome and praise the Qeybdiids of Somalia.

^^^Saxib, you attack me for taking a position contreary to your fake one. You deny, hide and at times belittle the problem of the South.

Though your efforts are always on President Yey, Duke and Puntland. Though neither Yey, Duke or Puntland, occupy southern land, deal in charcoal, tax the poor of that area, and hold looted properties. Though these issues are not as important to you as attacking Yey, Duke and Puntland.

As I have said, I have highlighted the plight of my people, you have belittled them. Thus, you ahve to reflect on your self and why you support, IndaCade, Cirfo, Aways...

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Mr.Red Sea:

Che,the Truth will prevail,I have no doubt in my mind,I am this close to leaving everything behind and heading over there,i have already made plans and no I am not kidding. [/QB]

lol.......u think u are joining jihad :D , falistine is fighting too who got a ticket to jannah hamas or fatah? ....waraa go to to hergeysa build orphanage home, masjid, ect sxb.......this aint no jihad this is a joke all politics....what jihad when they are separated into courts based on clan still?

if this was is islam there should been a

shura between all of um (men from all over somalia) vote for leadership combine all the forces (clans) and give Bay’ah.

they havent done it or intend to do it, and they the subclans dont trust eachother, ....no islam, no jihad.....its poltics using islam (or worse thinking this is islam) as the brits say bollocks bloody bollocks!

Jacpher   

No matter what side we take or feel proud, it's a very dark day for the history of the country. Muslim against a Muslim with benefit of gaalo madoow. Could not have imagined in my entire life filthy Eitho happily kiling Somali in the pretext of acting on behalf of Somali government. What a shameful dark day for Somalia.

Walee bilaashaa Carab loo ceynayey.

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Could not have imagined in my entire life filthy Eitho happily kiling Somali in the pretext of acting on behalf of Somali government. What a shameful dark day for Somalia.

Walee bilaashaa Carab loo ceynayey.

Taas waxaa ka daran dibadjoogii u gurbaan tumaayo Amxaar/Tigrey, oo afleeris iyo ilkacadeys, dhoolacadeys [tan :D camal] inta ku haayo iyo magaaladaanba. Come to Koronto, dadka qaarkood waxee leeyihiin ayaaba kasii daran walaahi bilaahi. Habro ayaa leh "afarta gardheere" laba bari ayaa lagu soo qabanaa because of qabyaaladnimo. I am no friend of surwaalgaab, but Axmaar/Tigrey ifka idinkiis inaan u sacabtumi karin, wadnaheyga ma quuro to prefer them instead of my walaal Soomaaliyeed si walba hala isku qilaafee wax maankeyga kusoo dhici karo ma'aha.

Boqolkiiba boqol Carab ayaa na dhaamo, iyaga 220 milyan waaye, oo 20 dal ku jiro, anaga hadaa isku badano Gaarisa ilaa Jabuuti, gees ka gees, ma gaarno 20 milyan, intaasna dhibaatadaan qabyaalad caabudid ayaa na heysato.

Axmed Gurey, Sayidka, Aabiyaashii Gobondoonka ee SYL, Xalane, Xaawo Taako iyo boqolaalkii kun u halgamay dalkeena the two wars in '60s iyo '70s hadee maanta joogi lahayeen waxee dhihi lahayeen ma'ogi; ma waxaa ku dhihi lahayn they fought and shed their blood in vain, that in next generations Xabasho inaan iskugu wacano oo na gumeysato? Yaab iyo nuskeeda. Yaaboow adaa leh.

Ninkii riyoonaayo ama naagtii riyooneyso oo isleh Sanaawi ayaa dan kaleh Soomaalida, oo meel kuu qabanaayo dantaada, haku waano qaato Soomaali Galbeed. Ninkii isleh Sanaawi ayaa dhul Soomaaliyeed kuu qabanaayo, then will give you back, haku waano qaato Soomaali Galbeed. Naagtii isleh Sanaawi ayaa Soomaali interest kuu haayo, haku waano qaato Soomaali Galbeed.

Sanaawi, Xeylesalaase iyo Mingiste waxba isma wada dhaamaan -- dameero iyo dhagooda Soomaali naceyb isku keentay.

Kashafa   

lol.......u think u are joining jihad , falistine is fighting too who got a ticket to jannah hamas or fatah? ....waraa go to to hergeysa build orphanage home, masjid, ect sxb.......this aint no jihad this is a joke all politics....

if this was is islam there should been a

shura between all of um (men from all over somalia) vote for leadership combine all the forces (clans) and give Bay’ah

You're dead wrong, my brother. If there ever was a jihad, this is it. This is exactly like the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. Just like now, the Afghans divided into two groups: The Mujahideen(read: Islamic Courts and vast majority of the Somali ppl), and the purported government of Afghanistan(the TFG) led by a Communist lackey(read: A/Y). Here's the kicker: while the Mujahideen were fighting against the Russians for those 8 years, there still was a Afghan government led by a dude who claims to be a Muslim called Mohamed Najibullah. So I guess that wasn't jihad either, yaah ? All politics and using Islam to gain power since there wasn't a bay'ah and concensus by every single Afghan from every single Afghani ethnic group to fight the Russians ? Do you see where I'm going with this ? I know you don't believe your own argument, sxb. It's that transparent.

what jihad when they are separated into courts based on clan still

lol. Convenient excuse, eh. Sxb, hadal bathan maloo baahno. Straws have been drawn and war has started. You either support the TFG, A/Y and by extension, Christian Ethos, or you support the Islamic Courts. Take a stand. Who you with ?

I don't care if all the clans of Somalis united with the Ethos against one small tuulo(village) who is upholding "Laa ilaaha ila Allah", that tiny tuulo would have my unequivocal support.

They are defending the looted properties man, nothing else. The fight is to keep Xaji IndaCade's stolen farms in his hand nothing else.

Ladies and Gents, Al-Dukestar has, in a nutshell, defined the entire basis of the ICU's existence: They are there solely(notice the use of 'nothing else') to protect stolen farms and looted property. Yeah. That's why the kicked out the warlords. That's why they've implemented Shariah law. And that's why they're now waging jihad. Simply to protect stolen farms and houses. :cool:

Brilliant analysis. For those of you waxing lyrical and getting all teary-eyed over the manly character and "good o' chap"ness of Duke, Can you now see why he has zero credibility ? I mean, be fair and objective. Mention his good qualities(affable, genial, gentleman) and bad qualities(complete lack of rationality, tribal zeal, wont to peddle in outright fabrications like his gem above) too.

LOL.

Chimera   

^no Sxb it's only a Jihaad when it's in a foreign muslim Country far away from Somalia that was invaded by white christians

black christians don't count

they are our Allies :rolleyes: :rolleyes: