Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Heavy fighting starts in Mudug; Bandiiradley area.

Gabbal   

Dagaal aad u qaraar oo ka qarxay Deegaanka Bandiiradleey ee Gobalka Mudug

Wararka ka imaanaya Deegaanka Bandiiradleey ee gobalka Mudug ayaa la sheegayaa in caawa halkaasi uu dagaal xoog leh ku dhex marayo ciidamada Maxaakiimta Islaamiga ah iyo kuw aCabdi qeybdiid iyo Puntland oo sida la sheegayo gacan ka helayo ciidamada Itoobiya.

Dagaalkan oo ka socdo deegaanada Bandiiradleey iyo Sedex Higle oo ka wada tirsan Gobalka Mudug ayaa waxaa la isu adeegsanayaa Hubka noocyadiisa kala duwan iyada oo ay adag tahay sida war rasmi ah lagu heli karo.

Afhayeenka Golaha Maxaakiimta ee Gobalada dhexe sheikh Maxamed Jimcaale Cagaweyne ayaa sheegay in heegankii ugu sareeyey in ay maanta galiyeen Ciidamadooda ka dib markii sida uu sheegay uu maanta gaalkacyo yimid jeneraal itoobiyaan ah.

Dagaalkaan ayaa noqonayo Jihadii Sedexaad oo uu dagaal ka furmo, taas oo gobalada dalka Soomaaliya ka dhigeyso gooba Dagaal uu ka holcayo iyo gobo daadad biyo ah ay dadku ugu dhamaanayaan.

Abdirahman Mahamed Hassan

(Xudeyfi)

xudeyfi4@hotmail.com

Somaliweyn Media Center

"Puntland and Ethopia to open up a huge front in the central region. In other words, we aint seen anything yet indeed. The way I see it the days of ******** courts are numbered"

The above is a quote of mine from one of my posts before this news came out.

I guess my Predictions are becoming true thanks for the news update HornAfrique.

Puntland Leaders have said before an attack on the TFG is an attack on Puntland and on Somaliweyn.

The Clan Courts haven't seen anything just yet!!! :D

Pi   

The courts were ready, huh? How many more toddlers and teenagers did they snatch out of the hands of their mothers?

What are the courts but an Eritrean/Oromo and mercenaries backing up thugs IndaCade?

Nothing thus, the TFG can not be blamed for defending itself. Thus those who attacked full of bravado must take the blame for this tragic events.

Also their supporters, should no longer hide behind, Ethiopia. Col Qaybdeed is defending himself.

Originally posted by Pi:

The courts were ready, huh? How many more toddlers and teenagers did they snatch out of the hands of their mothers?

^^None! Besides, that kinda talk has been rated low adeer :D . Rag baad is haysaan ee ama iska celi sidii raggeedu yeeli jirey ama iska aamu.lol. There is no toddlers in Bamdiiradley! There are however sword-rattling shabaabs who are ready to face the xabashi army.

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Very unfortunate. I hope they will get Qeybdiid this time around.

Che,

I think the guy has additional instinct and intelligence capacity better than many.

He might have brought some good pictures of Eritreans, OLF and Pakistanis when ICU captured Mugadishu.

He probably used it already to reconcile with TFG.

The president of Eritrea calling for emergency meeting not Arab league, not UN, but IGAD makes me suspicious that ethiopia is going to attack him. He also called for IGAD to do the peace talks instead of Sudan and Arab league.

Two weeks ago he was calling IGAD an ethiopian collection.

Qeybdiid overstay in Mugadishu may have been more deadly to ICU than the battles he waged.

Khalaf   

^^the courts are not ready to face an ethopian army adeer its joke to think they can take on ethopia (if it was a true jihad yes, but this is no jihad its about power, greed), they made fatal mistake in fighting this war instead of talking n buying time. waa la lakala baxaa fo sure, but after the storm who can lead somalia? the courts had their chance to win the support of all the somali ppl, but wa seef labood, no brain walaa.......khalas for dem.

Come'on Xiinfaniin, I'd expected much better from you than this weightless talk!

Ready for what, ready to take and steal more children into battle, who have never fired a single shot in their lives?

Is that Islaam? Islaam says prepare yourself for the battle but what this guy did was truelly gross and inhumane!

Xiin children forcefully taken out of mosques, street, shopping areas, schools, colleges and universities is something to be applauded in your wisdom?

Surely not. It's a crime against humanity. The reason being why they doing this is because their regular soldiers other than Al-Shabaab youth and the foreigners they expected former militias from Mogadishu to fight gracefully but guess what happened on the first day 'You guessed it right, they were slaughtered'!

But this small children who have been mislead is really something to be taken serious. I urge you to stop your idle talk because it's not you who is going to sacrifice his children or sending them to the front!

How would you like one day expecting your child to come home from school, mosque and playing football only to find out, that he has been put on a rusty old miliatry vehicle to Buurhakaba and Diinsoor?

I guess you'd be unconcerned as your child is going to go to jannah anyway and he's being a mujaahid who participates in a jihaad for the sake of god and after that for the defence of his 'freedom' and 'wealth'!

Do you know, that if someone who wants to go to jihaad has to ask his parents before they march into battle or atleast to inform them?

Or do you think it's a 'defensive jihaad' and the situation isn't normal and therefore can't be compared to normal circumstances!

If you think so, who gave the seven day ultimatum for withdrawl otherwise we will bring the youngsters on you so that you can slaughter them in their hundreds?

It was the clan courts adeer, they've done this to the young children in our community who have been taken from their parents without consent!

If you're a true believer and someone who has got common sense to prevail without looking at your pride in taking stance with the ICU, would you please condemn their despicable, inhumane and unislamic act please?

^^^Not to mention, he is probably the most competent comander from Mogadishu, who with a few men fought the entire al-Shabab for days.

The man of Black Hawk fame. They should have captured him when he was in Mogadishu, now its to late, he is in his home turf..

He with whom neither slander that gradually soaks into the mind, nor statements that startle like a wound in the flesh, are successful may be called intelligent indeed.

Confucius, The Confucian Analects

RedSea   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Very unfortunate. I hope they will get Qeybdiid this time around.

yes and kill him for good.People say the ICU makes mistkes,but I think the biggest mistake they have made was to let go this donkey,we could have him died now and use the energy and focus it more on other fronts then on this dead meat.

^^^Saxib, the man is a competent fighter, do you deny this? As for Aydeed's biding, kinda lame coming from someone who is allergic to the mere mention of the horrific crimes commited by "Saint" Xasan Dahir and trucky IndaCade, that still continues till today..

quote of the day yes and kill him for good. though those cowardly words would never be said in front of his kinsmen. hence red sea is all talk.