Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Do you like Football?

mojam   

you all should stop posting these video links. You make me jealous. It takes me way too long to download a single one on my netzero. The only one i downloaded was that cruyf turn.

mombasa queen,

there is a footballics anonymous just around the corner. :D

Intel   

^^ you watching the CL man Juve Vs Munich??

i'm gonna sit back put my feet up and enjoy the CL for the first time this year, right after suxuur :cool: :cool:

IL CAPO   

SoMa_InC,

Since you are a Chelsea fan, what do you think about the whole Adrian Mutu episode and if you don't mind me asking, what is the love affair between Chelsea players and the Coke since Mutu is the second Chelsea player to have tested + after sniffing the crystal white powder, first being Mark Bosnich?.

Peace.

SoMa_InC   

IL_CAPO

Bruv I am glad that you asked that question. As a Chelsea fan i'll tell you what I think. Mutu is an excellent player and 80% of the current footballers use/used coke at some point in their footy career.

I wont blame him on that but cmon it aint only Chelsea players who use coke? Sup with Rio? Is he a Chelsea player? Why did he miss the test? The ****head used that shit as well.

Anyways as for Mark Bosnich, He was a retard from day one; no wonder Chelsea sucked him as soon as they had he was on coke. By the way he was a liability and moreover a millstone to our club.

Lastly, as a fan I think Chelsea should stand side to side with Mutu and provide him with the support he needs while undergoing this catastrophe. Remember he cost the club 16Mills.

One more thing, remember coke aint performance enhancing drug; so in that case, I think the FA will send him for 6 months rehabilitation program and as long as he is willing to undertake this, then am sure he will be back more determined than ever be4.

Peace.

IL CAPO   

SoMa_InC

I appreciate your honesty there but having said that I tent to disagree with you on the Rio part because he didn't take any sort of drugs be it performance enhancing drug or any other banned substances as he hasn't tested +, all he did was he forgot to supply his urine sample and unfortunately it had to be the most expensive mistake any footie star has ever made since the Great Diego because after two hours Rio did finally supply sample in which the result came back NEGATIVE so that shows you the guy made a genuine blunder and it cost him 8 months and 50 grand. smile.gif

Few weeks back I read this article that was discussing the private lives of today's mega star footballers and Mutu's name was mentioned and how he was going through a rough patch after breaking up with his model partner, even though that is no excuse I think that was the main reason the poor lad resorted into Coke!

Most Arsenal and United players are clean living and genuine pros apart from Barthez who is a true fan of the Legend known as Bob Marley..if you know what i mean :D .

What do you think?

Peace.

BOB   

Ngonge,

Sxb you should focus on how to prevent the ball from going in instead of wasting your time watching and enjoying to see them going in because if you didn't know they made you the Goalie of Somaliaonline Football Team and a lot is expected from you so what are you going to do Mate?

Peace, Love & Unity. ;)