Khayr

Vacation anyone

Khayr   

Salaamz

Just at work on a friday afternoon,

in the exciting month of November,

thinking, imaging of being in a distant land,

where money ain't a problem, no bickering,

people waiting on me on hand and foot.....

(Hold on a min. let me get my paint brush and start Painting for you this picture) 35AACB3E-65B8-F7F7-5275B06A064AB0EC.JPG

This would be a my washroom

For the place where in romance would bloom

36274555-65B8-F7F7-56616F6025E9A3EB.JPG

Are there any great SOL painterssss tooo like me

who can Paint awayyyy pictures of places they would like to be and sleep at.....

OG Moti   

Here is my painting .... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

869-150x150.jpg

This is where i go for praying.. 5 times aday..

864-150x150.jpg

This is where i live .. my land.. with 3 wives and 12 sons 12 daughters

837-400x500.jpg

My assets and where i sell my goods

852-150x150.jpg

My shower place, 4 times a week.. because i need to travel to get there...

397-150x150.jpg

I do this once a week as community service, advice women about their future.. smile.gif

663-150x150.jpg

Where we talk about Geel and politics, also drink tea and discuss the future of the country.. smile.gif

Allah kariim

Peace

OG-Moti

I would like to come live with you and marry three of your 12 daughters please, because your life style is exteremely lavishing dear Sir :D:D

asxantu

Tuujiye   

Me too aabe mooti....lol..

sadexdaada xaas aa zab lacunee..looooooooooooollcaadi ma'aha sawirkaas aabe mooti..lol..soon to be my father-inloooooooooooo..lol

wareer badanaa!!!

OG Moti   

Ala odayaashii ayaa gabdhaheyga u soo dhigtay, waryaada anyone who hasnt the Whole Quran in his heart and doing with it, gurigeyga yuusan iman.. and older than 25 years na ma arki karo... Allah kariim

Peace

Tuujiye   

arlee kan daye^^^^waraa adi filimaadka black and whiteka ahaan jiray aa atoore ka aheed.Da'daada waa kun sagaal boqol O ooooodiiiiiiiiii..facaa danbas ee noqdeen....

adeer MOTI waa ogtahay gabartaada in aan guursaday alreadyii, bal aan ka hadalno afaaro kale..ileen since eynu nahay rag macruuf ah oo wada xidid noqday, waa in eynu ka ahadalnaa feturka reerka..yaa..

wareer badanaa!!!

OG Moti   

^^^ loooooooooooool

Bal eega she wants to walk on the great wall, very interesting.. by the way I never heard a Somali walked on the wall, I have a friend who works as a gaurd on the wall he said never heard a Somali coming around here...

to those who are planning on my girls, ilkaha yeynan idinka daadan, u will wait long... smile.gif

Allah kariim

Peace

i wonder since this friend of yours works on the wall surely he must have walked on the wall.

incidently i know a family here in the uk who have lived in china for over 30 yrs speak fluent chinese and have almost all walked the on the wall.

QQ & Moti

I wonder what's so strange about my wanting to trek the GW of China? Could it be you old fuddy-duddies don't have an adventurous bone in ur unfit bodies? icon_razz.gif

Moti,

C'mon now. I dont think there's anywhere in this world where Somalis havent been. I'm sure you would even find some living with the pengiuns in antarctica, if you were inclined to look.