Sign in to follow this  
Warmoog

Hubbly-Bubbly Smoking

Som@li   

shisha is not new to our culture, it has been with has for a long time, and it is one of the many things we got from our arab neighbours.

there might be a surge in the number of users in our communities now , to ans the Question why is it more socailly acceptable, it may to do the with the way its smoked, in most of arab countries, u will see families,wfe ,husband ,and sons,daughters smoking in the same area ,SPECAILLY in ramadan nights,Eid .People see shisha differently. i personally believe it is more dangereous than normal cigarretes.

feat13.jpg

Is It HALAL OR HARAM, is ny question??... No gueses or "i think" line

Personally, I dont smoke period. But would like to know whether is halal or haram?

Cheers

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Yasmine:

Darman,

I don’t know what smoking dried fruit will do to people in the long run, but I strongly doubt it will be worse than the ammonia, accetone, and formaldehydes in cigarettes.

[/i]

if your concept is right then Wine and Beer shouldnt have any effects on people on both short and long run since they are made of dried fruit too!!!

AYOUB   

^^^ Its not dried fruits even, its fruit-flavoured tobacco.

Smoking badeecad is not different from smoking cigarettes. The question is: Is it appropriate for the good ladies of ours to sit and smoke in places famous as hang-out for eastern European street workers after Arab Sheikhs.

Sophist:

I was watching that politics show hosted by that Scottish chap Andrew, you know the one who wears the wig also is the editor of the Scotsman (and to be editor of Telegraph) and the subject was about Blair and his demonisation of the hippy Sixties. Mark Mardel (however you spell his surname),

Tufaaxtain is good for the memory mate. icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

shiisha is nothing like cigaar ayuub..cigaarka waa inhiel gareesaa right shiisha you don't. But lets not get it wrong the shiisha that some people smoke is crazy some are very strong and some are just fruits. the strongs could get you realy high and is not good for you...

Zu shiisha being haram is very hard to know so you have to ask shiikh waxaas kala yaqaan sxb. to me I would say is not good for you but not xaran; but since their is somany kinds of shiisha, I would look at it like how we look at sigaarka.

jaaw

AYOUB   

^^ I don't think we talking about the same thing mate. I'm not talking about 'dry fruits', I'm talking about wet tobacco which contains herbs or fruit flavourings for which tobacco Duty has to be paid to Betty to import to the UK.