Sign in to follow this  
umu zakaria

To SOL menn

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by LLPP:

This is women's window show and men do love to shop here and leave without being noticed their presence. But there is nothing to shop around here these days same old products nothing new!
smile.gif

Y'all keep coming back for the "same old products"...What does that say about y'all... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

^Mukulaasha Qaboow, thats why people like me, the real bargain hunters keep coming back to see if there is any interesting product is on the market so that many mujahids here can throw down some real offers! ;)

Malika   

This is women's window show and men do love to shop here and leave without being noticed their presence. But there is nothing to shop around here these days same old products nothing new!
smile.gif

Oh,poor you! so where do you go to do the hunting nowdays? :Dicon_razz.gif

Kool_Kat   

^Mukulaasha Qaboow, thats why people like me, the real bargain hunters keep coming back to see if there is any interesting product is on the market so that many mujahids here can throw down some real offers!
;)

Bargain hunter kuyeh...Warbuuba wiilka wadaayee...Walee wax badan waa bargain waa raadin... ;)

yo ladies! i am eating hilib and bariis tonite... why do i need yall, while i can buy that from the resturant and chase 18yrs made in america gals 24/7!!

yack yack!! bal shib iska daha.

Skipper   

What r u doing here? n why cant u have MENN section? I wonder

Dear Uma and the rets of my fellow somalian may greeting be upon you. I so the quesion and thought to my self: "I can shed some light and bring some clarity to this genius quesion asked by a genius person" I am not an admistrator of SOL but i believe i know just why there is no "men´s" section in SOL. If you look at the calendar you will be able to see MOTHER´S DAY, and i am not sure but i think there is also WOMEN´S DAY. In reality women have only 2 official days known, while the rest is for men, mathematically speaking thats about 363 days. There are many sections at SOL and amoung them is Women´s section, a section whre our our somalian sisters are allowed to talk their talk. The other sections are mainly for "men" even though if girls do come they will be wellcomed with open arms am sure. AS the SOL saying goes " there is

my 2 cents"

no there is no women's day! however, their is lady's nite!

its a good nite! they usually live up to it! very naayce! but u dont wanna ask Borat that!! lol...otherwise, he will go into his sista and all that crap... u know that.

Ghanima, any blood relations with Borat?? just wondering...!