Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

6 types of men to avoid at all cost

Hibo   

disclamair i didn't write the below article and i marely copied and pasted but the reason i did that is for us to debate whether we have those kind of guys in our society i meant are there somalian guys who can belong in one or more of these categories

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 men who should be endangered species

Sure, there are a lot of good men left out there, but let’s face it, ladies: There are quite a few we wish we’d never met! You know who you are, fellas, and your numbers are up as women name the top six men we’re ready to add to the endangered list.

1. Homo reptilicus

This guy’s poison for first dates. He either disregards or is completely clueless about the rules for displaying affection in public, slithering in for unwelcome kisses and squeezing you close like a boa constrictor. Keep this one at arm’s length, girls; otherwise, he’ll expect you to slink back with him into whatever hole he crawled out of.

2. Homo restricticus

Beware the boyfriends who won’t let you out of their sight — and for all the wrong reasons. If your Jack is way too jealous, be a judicious Jill and jilt that loser.

3. Homo immaturus

Can’t this guy take you out without drinking himself into a stupor? And would it hurt him to make plans for something other than Monday night football or a night of pool with his pals? This immature dude can be smart, cute and sweet, but unless you're prepared to go on a date and change his diapers during the same evening, tell him to call you when he grows up.

4. Homo reflecticus

Hello! Does this fella even know you’re there? He’s so into himself and talks so much that you can hardly fit a word in edgewise. He knows your first name but seems completely uninterested in learning more. Watch for highly reflective windows around this guy; he often becomes lost in his own gaze.

5. Homo intelligentus

You were looking for Mr. Right but instead found Mr. Always Right! He knows everything about everything and never fails to one-up anything you’ve ever done. Bounce this brainiac and let him pat his own back with someone else.

6. Homo sporadicus

This guy doesn’t even bother to schedule a date when he’s in the mood for love. Instead, you’ll likely hear from him at the midnight hour or later — usually after the clubs close. Unless you’re ready for an irregular Romeo, hang up the phone or slam the door ASAP.

Text

------------------

"Don't let life discourage you;everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

nice-guy   

INDHADEEQ....

ahahahaha...tat was good sis....but are u sure tat u dont happen to meet them all...had the chance to test them all. well if not and as u said didnt pasted it, then how do u know all tat?.

any way i will tell u which description tat i fit---its number 6..lol...and the reason being, wen im i love i feel i can meet her any time day/night/late or early...cos she lights or changes the mood of the town, so why shedule wen u can meet her any minute....but tats only wen she is in it with me, i dont wana rule alone and say come out tat minute.

peace.

Hibo   

nice_Guy

i wish i did.....than i would have known how to stay 6 feet away from all the loosers lol........but the truth is i didn't write that......and i haven't came across most of those in the list

by the way i think you misunderstood guy # 6 cuz he aint in love but rather is a class A player

cwm26.gif

[This message has been edited by Indhadeeq (edited 04-10-2002).]

Hanna   

to the poster

there are plenty of those cruising around in my city or shal i say everywhere i have been especially guys #1, 2 and 5

Oi waguan lov

I just wanna tell u that

all mans aint like that indhodeeq walaalo dont u think there is anything wrong with somali girls like?

1 Coming late to dates.

2 Waryaa what do u think u are give me some money or get lost.

3 U got a car?

4 No we cant live together before marrige.

5 Why u looking at that girl?

6 Calling every fleeping min to see where u at.

7 I heard of my friends that u seing someone ealse beside me is that true?

Thats wha wrong with somali girls walaahi and dont get me wrong now i love my somali girls walaahi but everyone got bad sides and good sides mans/womens.

And nr 3 is the girl looking after me or after my car? Nr 5 I.m not blind i got eyes u know.

1 love from Flex

Hibo   

loool who you be chilling with.....where i live girls got their own stuff ..hell i don't need nobody's car ..or money u crazy nigga.....anyway if you seen those pple check yourself bro... you may be rolling witht the wrong crew

cwm29.gif

------------------

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt

[This message has been edited by Indhadeeq (edited 04-16-2002).]

Hibo   

wiil-waal

what are you talking about bro.....waxaa maqli jirey hebel marka geela loo heesuu fardahaha u qayliyaa or some like that anyway who said anything about "homosexual" cwm35.gif

------------------

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt

Aaliya   

I can atest to #s 1,2,4 and most definitely 5..........and pple wonder why I am still single...lol

How about " 6-1+4=9-5=4*2=8" (close to what I'm looking for....lol)

Hibo   

Indhadeeq:... Thnx for the advice sis....no wonder we all r single till today!! Gaal lama raaci karo..they r all mad atya.....maryooleey mala racai kari he is too hastey for us...now who should we hook up with??.. darrrrrrrrrrrn we r maskiinin lost in the time travels!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Jamila79   

i can say i have seen them all except #3 walaahi i think i can write a book about all the weird guys that i have run into...anyways thanks for the advice sis i think we can all use it