Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Djibouti Recognizes Kosovo

Saalax   

Hales, dude somaliland is not yet a recognized country and never gotten that much aid from the outside world, were's djibouti was recognized since 1977 and look at them today compare them with kenya they are nothing and that is a country who have been recognised since 1977 and been getting aid from french, imagine if somaliland never rejoined italian somalia, in 1960 june 26 if they kept their sovergienty , today somaliland would have been one of the most developed countries in africa with it's beautiful different regions, climates, resources, people.

Saalax   

Rudy - Gal,I know Kenya got independent 17 years before, but they both had the same standards of aid from the west especially i suspect djibouti had more aid and still this day pouring to it , but look at their capital it doesn't look better then Asmara or Hargaysa, let alone Nairobi the pearl of East Africa.

first of all i am a dude...u see moustaches and shyte in my pic avatar, thats what we call in america a man! i dont know what yall call that in somaliland. But in America, its a guy and not gal!!

so sweetie call me homie and i will be goood to u ok. name calling is not good...special if u is women. it could back fire pretty bad. peace macan.

Saalax   

Rudy, well there must be something wrong with you if you call every guy you come across "Macaan" "Sweetie" are you trying to tell us something? you can clearly see my signature says "Nin Duulay Dantii kaa Og" i am sorry to dissapoint you but i don't swing that way buddy so hit the road.

Saalax   

Jacphar, I see you are still upset about the karbash i gave to makhiir few weeks back, baal "xaal qaado" birdie if that is going to make you sleep better. :D

Muriidi   

being somali .. with a traditionally strong tie to europe ... djibouti refrains from recognizing : Kirgizistan and Abchasien