Sign in to follow this  
Sensual_Healing

At What Age did You Have Your 1st CRUSH?

still waiting on my first crush to happen...

p.s. whats up with you ladies having crushes at younger age==> 6-12 damn.. the only shit i thought about when i was that young were my toys lol

I used to flirt around when i was young...i remeber when i was 16yrs old thats the one i can remeber so far i used to date the bantu guy but at the same time i like these somalian guy...it never happend thought...so i pretty much dont have no crush.

Tuujiye   

queen you and taa taabashoo aanba la yaabay..finka cuudibilaahi...

Nuune..loooooooooooooooooool...We should all ask shoobaro don't you think..

waraa shoobka warka isii..bangigaas waxaa la dhahay ilaa iyo hada den kooda aa gudoosaa..qofta cadaanta waayeesha aan arooskada la yaabayee, xagaas ee naga soo gashay yaah..Adoogaa banyaaa!!!

dad meeshaan xaafarow qabanaayo 4 iyo 6 jir aa joogaan...I wonder xafaarowgaan meesha uu maraayo..lol..right iske-baro..lol..

My first crush was when I was 12 in grade 7..My school teacher was hoooooooooooooooooooot!!daaaaaaaaaamn shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidh... and some how she always use to wear short skirts some how...That was the days...wal baq baq qishootul cadima aa dhici jirtaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

wareer badanaa!!

LuCkY   

AsaLaamu ALaikum,

Dangerous Lets just say that we have a knack for recognizing & appreciating ALLaah's beautifuL creature more than YaLL do.

LOOOL Seriously guys do you remember what you did in age 4 and 6 or you guys meant to say 14 or 16 first crush age 4 kulahaa bisinka.

FiLsaneey ALxamduLiLaah I have been BLessed with a keen memory and NO it wasnt 14 BUT 4 and I can recaLL upto when I was about 2 1/2 though its a bit faded now.

For those of you that are Like this :eek: there is no need for that chiLL and be more Like this :D !

PEace :D !

Bess.   

LOL....Y'ALL THAT IS SO CUTE.... :D:D

i remember i was 12...and he was early 20's ....he was my cousine's friend.....u guys he was soooooooooooo hoooooooooooot...im sure he knew i was sprung off him...i used to follow around like a puppy...used ask atleast 100 times if he wanted tea or juice....or me...just kidding....that is wheneva he came over...it was the best memory..... ;)

peace

Rahima   

My 1st crush was at the age of 6 i remember

My first crush was a girl named Sabaax who i went to Arabic school with, we were about 7

Is that even possible people?

Is it a thing in Perth folks? :D

A7LA-SHU   

4-7.. gessss ppl hahah.. naya lucky leave the poor dugsi teacher alone hahah.. them dugsi teachers had no idea, poor them..

sensual healing tell me about it. now that u remember u just laught about it.. my first crush was in 9th grade, guy name Aaron.. he was in my PE and Bio class.. and dym.. he was so cute n kool.. just saw him few months ago. and he was like hi how are ya, funny thing couldn't even talk right.... goshhhhhhhhh lol

my last crush.. hmmmm still on it hahahaha.. :D;)

Qac Qaac   

you ppl never went to schools or dugsi to study, since u all have crush on your teachers, whether she wears short skirts or dugsi teacher...

at the age of 6, 7, 12, acuudu billaahi, dadkaas aa waxaa la lee yahay, marka ay jaamacadda dhameeyaan ha guursadaan bisinkoow.

i have too many crushes to count, however i often start looking for a flaw so my crush will end (cause it physically hurts, you know the feeling of yr heart pounding when hes near, the queezy stomach when he leaves... its too much) and when my crush is over i either deny, deny, deny or immediately forget about em. however, now i have a crush on this guy (i think hes the 2nd muslim of all the crushes ive had) and its hard trying to find a flaw in him. hes *sobs* perfect! *holds stomach* IT HURTS!!!

Mine was with that Doc that cutted my umbilical cord...

But my first "real" crush was in grade 7..it was with this Ethiopean girl called Muna...she was beautiful lol soft spoken...since she was in my class I used to see her everyday..I don't think I missed one day from school that whole year lol, that girl took me to another level

I still see her around once in a blue moon she goes to University out of town now