Sign in to follow this  
Kamalu Diin

Xassan Dahir Aweis walaalkiis

Kashafa   

LOL@MMA..my bad,sxb.

also my bad@Dabshid...my comments were in jest but in retrospect, out of line. I guess I was inspired by the beauties dancing in your signature pic. Laakin ayaga, they're dancing for a joyous occaison, a wedding or something. Look at their smiles! Ka waran qofkee oo boodh boodho for Melez Zenawi, a midget dictator hated by his own people ? Ka waran qofkee scream-gareeyo "Al-Qaacida, Al-Qaacida" at every press conference to explain away the unexplainable(Treason, foriegn occupation, genocide) ?

As Somalis, we have a healthy hatred for Ethiopia, not the people(the shacab), nor the country, but it's leadership, be it a monarchy, a military junta, or a democracy-wannabe for what they have done to us over the past 500 years. The TFG and it's low-life leaders, starting with Abdullahi Yusuf, are the first Somalis in history, in a position of leadership, to become subservient(a heavy word) to the Xabash. Never happened before, nor will it inshallah, happen again once this current crop of traitors and warlords are exterminated.

This is what I was referring to with my boodh-boodh comment.

Originally posted by Dabshid:

^ Ma adigii Moderatorka ahaa baa u nacamleeyey,shame on you,aflagaadadiisa iska dhaaf,ama take action!

Waaka xumahay haddaa qalad iga fahantay maadaama aad u qaadatay kaftankii in aan u sacabtumaayo. Dabdamisoow [haye waa kaftamoyaa haddana si kale ha u qaadan :D ], kaftanka marmar waa laga maarmaan ee ogoow taas.

I cautioned Kashafa and he himself admitted for his uncalled indirect insult.