Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

Professor Togane Speaks

Rahima   

Have i mentioned that i don't like this fella very much?

Yes i think i have, but Qs, when did he become elevated to the professor status?

One needs a lil bit higher IQ to ENJOY Togane´s twisted way of Joking ... i must say though it´s his personal view,he makes it clear that

Togane n his Angel fish are not satsified with the way things turned out.

Rahima .. to Enjoy Togane´s poems or like the persona , you either have to have an IQ of 125 or higher, or deep knowledge of the Donkey riders culture.

Ask OG_GIRl :D

Rahima   

Am I being insulted or am I lacking sense of humour, or even worse am I not getting something redface.gif ?

JB, are you having a go at me :D ? Dude don't start me, what you mean? Do you doubt my intelligence? What is wrong with you? You're picking a fight boy, its Ramadaan, wait till it's over icon_razz.gif .

Either way this will not be a favourable outcome for me :confused: .

The interviews on Radio Daljir are just way too long.

By the way we should have more people like prof. Togane.

Somalis should be honest, instead of acting like their nose bleeds. Many Somalis act like they don't even know the clan they hail from, yet talk pure clan rubbish at home among trusted family and friends.

He's honest when he talks about clans and aims to show the Somali people we are all stuck with each other wether we like it or not.

He's right about that and I like him.

OG_Girl   

looooooooool@J B, Wallahi you are crazy and more than I thought ..shhhh what donkey you talking bal.. Ya ibnel halaal don't put us in trouble :D .

Rahima, Sister don't mind him, J B and I have and use a lot of "terms" normal people don't understand is Trade mark for us. Nothing wrong with you intelligence smile.gif .

By the way Rahima, I had a lot of fights with Togane guy finally we are friends and exchange emails...lol

He calls me whale girl and I call him angel fish odey ..lol.but to be honest he aint bad at all , he is very honest guy and can say it openly what somalis say about each other behind each other, as long that is his personal opinion and doesn't have weapon to kill, is more than fine with me . I do have mouth too to reply if he exceed his limits ..an eye on eye dee innit ;) . I don't hold any thing against him .

My uncle Omar Ma'alin called him as he told me in his emails that he worship 3 things starts with "M" you can give a guess smile.gif

Salam

Rahima   

I don't get JB :confused: . He confuses me smile.gif

As for Togane, it's not that he is biased, but rather the way he insults tribes (all tribes) to get his point across.

It’s not that I dislike him as a person- i should take that back (I don’t know him personally), but rather what he writes. I just think it's inappropriate.

My uncle Omar Ma'alin called him as he told me in his emails that he worship 3 things starts with "M" you can give a guess

enlighten me Og girl! I'm a disaster when it comes to guessing.

OG_Girl   

I agree Smith and every thing people don't know or new to them scares them . I don't understand why people pissed off from him.. he is intertaining Somalis and tells them the bitter truth , atleast he just telling us our sickness in comedy way .

Nationalist, Man what you mean you aint good when it comes to guessing , don't put me in trouble with Uncle Admin inadero :D:D

Salam

Coloow   

Togane is no doubt a gifted poet. Even though I disagree with him on several fronts, I like his sense of homour. Check his poems on mudulood.com

WHAT THE H**** is wrong with the Radio-reporter? He sounds like a xawaaley under Suuro seduction redface.gifredface.gif

nuune   

looool@nationalist, walaahi runtaa waaye his english is even worse, he speaks english as the way he speaks somali