Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Bashiir Raage loses strongholds?

Originally posted by codetalker:

HORN -

Objectivity? Radio Shabelle? If you want objectivity from any of the Xamar-based radio stations, listen to Radio Banadir (MMA, I'm surprised you didn't mention Banadir along with Hiiraan + Midnimo). They don't have any interest vested in the victor of the ongoing conflict, which is more than I can say for Shabelle + HornAfrik.

I didn't want to be repetitive because Midnimo.com and idaacada Banaadir are owned by same company.

Idaacada Banaadir is very mature and responsible. They follow its slogan: Waxaad doonto ha sheegin; wixii aad aragto sheeg."

Shabeelle waxaa kaaga sii daran, qoraaladooda is amateurish. Their writing reports seems like wey iska qoraan, oo dib looma fiiriyo. No editor.

On the point of difference I belive there is some major differences between the traditional clan warlords such as Qaynyere, Sudi and Co and the Courts. For one the courts are made up of different clan groupings [dominated by one] if their supporters are to be belived they have several comanders who hail from outside Banadir. The argument here is that they are ideoloical driven but to weak for now to rid themselves of the Inda Cade's and other gangsters in their midst.

In this conflict, all other armed courts [there are other unarmed courts such as the Jareerweyne one] but one are on the sidelines. Xararyaale [Qanyare's qolo] court opted out. Siinaay court [Muuse Suudi's qolo] sat out. Shibis court [bashiir Raage's qolo] is on the sideline. Warshada Caanaha/Huriwaa court [bootaan Ciise's qolo], too, opted out. All of them together held a joint news conference couple days ago, reiterating they neither support any group.

What this latest flare-up is about -- no one is sure. Taas ayaaba kaaga sii daran. Dagaal ujeedo lahayn, meel u socdo iyo ka socdo aan la ogeyn. Land grabbing kuwa ayaa leh. Gardheere vs non-gardheere kuwa ayaa leh. Dekadaha ayaa la isku heystaa kuwa ayaa leh. Qabiil waaye kuwa ayaa leh.

Sareeye Guute Galaal: "Maxkamaduhu waxay noqdeen xarun siyaasadeed, mid dagaal iyo xarun fidno, waana ka leexdeen Ujeedooyinkii loo dhisay ee ahaa in ay soo qabtaan Burcadda Beelahooda."

Xargaga   

waryaa miskiin macruuf why so much against the evolvement of a taliban regime in somalia led by Pashtuuns of somalia.? Just curious sxb! :D

MMA where do you leave Abdiqasin in your reasoning. He has close ties with JVA, Inda Cade and Ina Aways? Are you still giving him the benefit of the doubt even though he has not spoken out against the battles?

Horn, what do you know of news that JVA are directly involved in this latest clashes with Goobanle at the head?

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Sareeye Guute
: "Maxkamaduhu waxay noqdeen xarun siyaasadeed, mid dagaal iyo xarun fidno, waana ka leexdeen Ujeedooyinkii loo dhisay ee ahaa in ay soo qabtaan Burcadda Beelahooda."

Miskiin, you have brought evidence that contradicted your position. If the escapade in Mogadishu was tribal as you say, atleast on the part of the Islamic Courts', Galaal would have been at the forefront on the defense of his "qolo" as history is our proof.

That Galaal is speaking out against the Islamic Courts only goes to show you that, infact, the current saga is between Anti-Islamic Sharica rule for Mogadishu vs. Pro-Islamic Sharica rule for Mogadishu. Dadku halkaa bay ku kala safanyihiin. That is the overal differing ideologies of the current battles in Xamar as I and others have been uttering.

Duke-

I am not the spokesmen for the JVA. I, however, will tell you that I have not read, as of yet, any conclusive report and/or article saying that entity is involved.

Horn, This latest flare-up, what is it about? I don't know. As I wrote on above post, no body is certain what it is really about, ka ahayn dad naxariistii ka tagtay oo dhiiga rayidka aanba u aaba yeelin.

The fact remains, though, the so-called Maxkadamaha are supported by their fellow clan militias, who dagaal-oogiyaal and such.

If I can guess, since the so-called 'court' were successful closing down Dayniile airstrip, the other openly remaining one was Cisaleey. It seems they are successful of shutting that one down as well. They also practically have isolated Bashiir Raage's natural port from Xamar. This will have a serious repercussion.

The question is, though, will those airstrips remain closed, while the Lambar 50 freely is open.

Resentment will build, and eventually clan card will enter.

Jen., I don't know about C/qaasin. I don't see him. Is he quiet as far as we know from the media? Yes. Koleey Eebe ayaa og.

And I see you've changed your perception of the 'courts.' You just realized it is just another power-seeking, clan-supported fanction. I didn't know why you hadn't seen that coming before.

Hadee Islaanimo dhab ka tahay, Galgaduud iyo Mudug ayee shareecada kasoo bilaabi lahayeen.

Korneel Aweys meeshuu gaaro hala arko, laakiin masaakiinta the masses sababta uu u siraayo aan garan waaye, hadana dagaal iyo ereyo kale dagaal dhalinaayo idaacadaha kaleh, kaaga sii daranee asagoo 'sheekh' sheeganaayo.

Xudeedi   

They would probably come back in full force. How many times had Ali Mahdi lost several strongholds but then recouped his strength and pushed his rival back? They were even driven out of the city in its entirety and then fuoght back with heavy casualties.

This conflict based on the control of strategic places will never stop until the conflicting parties reach compromises.

^

Truth @ compromises.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Hadee Islaanimo dhab ka tahay, Galgaduud iyo Mudug ayee shareecada kasoo bilaabi lahayeen.

Bingo! And I'm sure the point about Dayniile + Cisiley airstrips being shut down while No. 50 airstrip remains open hasn't been missed by the folks concerned.

Gabbal   

Miskiin-

Waa iga walaah inay Maxkamadooyinka Islaamka ka dhisanyihiin deeganada dadkii kowdi aasaasay. Guri-Ceel, Dhusa-Mareb, and Matabaan Maxkamadooyinka Islaamka baa ka taliyo and that is if I am going to be honest in the face of God. They tried to bring that to Cabudwaq, Balanbale, and other areas in the region but the people of those deegaans rejected their message simply because of the clan the messengers hailed from. I am starting to understand that the main clan configuration of the courts' is blinding individuals from the courts' true ideology.

I remember recently a news headline that had to do with those courts in the central regions. Appearently they arrested several journalists (one of whom hailed from Cabudwaq) in Dhusa-Mareb (or Guri-Cel?). After militias from Cabudwaq encircled Dhusa-Mareb to free their man, the courts' had no choice but to release the other prisoners as well in the name of fairness.

So infact sxb, wey ka taliyaan deegaanadee ka yimaadeen.