Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Women Dictionary!!

OG Moti   

To those men who complain that women can never be understood, we have the solution for you.. OG_moti & company Put together a dictionary that translates womens words into something even the less intelligent men would understand...

See DEMO below

Want to buy, must have a credit card.... read the demo

WOMEN’S LANGUAGE 101

Do you love me? = I’m going to ask for something expensive. she wants something that she knows you can not effort

How much do you love me? = I did something today you’re really not going to like. she did something be ready .. or just tell her u forgive her if u want to save the time to hear the story...

Yes = No -- when they say yes it always means no .. you need to remember that..

No = Yes --- again no means yes.. confused? dont be just remember no means yes..

Maybe = No -- e.g. can we meet tonight, maybe, dont bother to show up she aint going.. she means no

I’m sorry. = You’ll be sorry. she tells u sorry dont be happy, they never apologize..

We need... = I want we need!! dont argue she needs it you buy it..

Do what you want... = You’ll pay for this later. ooh boy you in trouble...

We need to talk... = I need to complain Sure think about what you did.. u did for sure something wrong

go ahead = dont u dare doing it. go ahead means dont...

I’m not upset = Of course I’m upset buy a flower...that is if u are smart

You’re so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot. -- u stink and u need to change that

This kitchen is so inconvenient = I want a new house. man save some money you guys are about to move to bigger house

I want new curtains = ...and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper. change the house i hope you saved some money by the time she says that...

Am I fat? = Tell me I’m beautiful. never say yes, she wants a compliments

You have to learn to communicate. = Just agree with me. she made the dicision no point of argueing...

Was that the baby? = Why don’t you get out of bed and walk him until he goes to sleep.

I'm not yelling! = Yes I am yelling because I think this is important.

Women's answer when you ask What’s wrong?:

The same old thing = Nothing

Nothing = Everything

Nothing, really = It’s just that I dont like u any more

want to purchase the whole dictionary.. please contact 8100-OG-MOTI-1234

peace

nuune   

moti, sxb this is a wonderful stuff you compiled,

i remember sheekh cumar faaruuq once said asagoo haweenka ka hadlayo:

"yatamanacnacna wahunna raaghibaat,

yabkiina wahunna kaathibaat"

actually listiga wuu dheeraa intaas baan xasuustaa

Saalixa   

moti,

i have to congradulate on your new piece of work

however what u have compiled does not and i mean DOES NOT apply to all women.

Yes = No -- when they say yes it always means no .. you need to remember that..

No = Yes --- again no means yes.. confused? dont be just remember no means yes..

no,,, wait since when???

Am I fat? = Tell me I’m beautiful. never say yes, she wants a compliments

why would i need to ask that when i know the answer myslef,,,even if iam fat,,,god what difference would your answer make? the truth is IAM FAT and if you tell me iam beautiful, that would be worse coz your lieng and you don't give a damn.

See! you men would never understand,,,but its good. I shouldn't discourage you, keep on working maybe who knows, you will one day get there. but for the time being your nowhere near, a woman can't be studied, its just to vast and complex.

salam

OG Moti   

Nuune sxb dhameytir dee.. war ninyahow da da waa dhibaato iloow badnidaa? loooool

Rayaana sister let me sell my dictionary dont kill my market, and come on who dares to say to his women u are not beautiful when she asks Am I Fat the most honest man will say .. you gain a little weight but it is fine and u look even better and healthier and adds honey i love u unconditionally, that man will sleep that night well or else .. he will be sleeping with the cats under the tree... so my book is good and it well researched and it applies 99.99% of women the remaining 0.01% lets just say they dont want to have men around... peace

hukri   

^^Best of luck with the book!!

You gotta understand though that women have tendensies to change their minds. The rules are on our side but never think that because you think you know what a woman means, you are safe. The rules tend to differ every now and then ;) As rayaana said: "a woman can't be studied, its just to vast and complex." smile.gif

x_quizit   

Hey, its not only women who say one thing and may mean another, but men too are afflicted with that malady. By the way, when a woman says NO, it means NO! Don't mislead these men here to let them think that yes is no, might have repercussions for what u say.

Men's dictionary:

I love u too=im just saying it so u won't get mad at me.

U don't look fat in those jeans=are u really gonna wear that?! Lay off the cheesecake

Girl, ur so beautiful tonight=can i get into ur panties pls?

U're the only girl in my life=we're a couple until i find someone better

You have a great personality=i wouldn't touch u with a ten foot pole

Just for laughs, although admit it, some are true or have a grain of truth with them, unlike the women's dictionary.

I can add a bit to the women's dictionary:

U're such a good friend=give up, we'll never date in this lifetime

I lost ur number=I just didn't wanna call u/not interested

oh my god, i gained weight=pls tell me i don't need to lose weight (fishing for compliments)

u're soooo nice!=permanent friend zone

Peace

LuCkY   

^^^LoooooooooooooooL^^^

Lol@OG_Moti so this is what you were up to whiLe u were away huh?Interesting but im gonna have to disagree with ya.Did you say 99.99%?Boy...where did you get those figures from?

OG-MOTI seems to have all the attention these days! ;) . I am still doing my research OG in England!. Damn, I cant even remember the last time I got a sweet reply like the one above^^^ :D

lol

Cont.

no faarax should waste his time understand a xalimo, for that is a definite defeat!! and the dictonary above is futile! so what can skinny faarax do! not much really, just easy down the line! and say, me too sweatie, i feel de same way! that way at least, things will stand in a plain level... and no body gets hurt! if she puts u in the dog house! then, heck, get a female dog! whatcha waiting for! for the fat lady to sing!! no way!

rayaan! been there done that! i like to be straight cuz honesty is the best policy! once it happen to me out of nowhere, i said fine, u wanna go, where do i drop yah! well drop me at my friends (she) place. did it. 3 days later, i get a call, can u can pick me up? i say why? she goes lets talk about! i go, how about if we forget about? long story short, i did pick her up, but gave her a month notice to move out! it was done deal!

she did something +ve to me though! i became xaalimo adicted after that! i couldnt go gaalo after that! i missed her ways of making my life and guri heaven on earth!!!!

i have slight suspicion that this has been copied from some western love - women mimicking- website.....sorry i am wrong. tht is the way i was born...doubtful and secretive (defines a somali).

By the way, liked the girls's response in her dictionary. sounded more in touch with reality of men, bad men, anyway, like me....Truth doesnt hurt, does it?

Guys, i think there are different categories of somali girls today....and i mean girls in the west. there are those who have taken most of their life somalia and those who lived the west more. the latter would understand if u do things in the western ways, but the others it is just somali ways.

P.S. Aint no scaping from Calaf...travels thrice the speed of light.