Sign in to follow this  
bilal1979

Help me bros and sis!!!

Assalam Alaykum!

I am Bilal, I'm algerian, Was born in France , and live between London and Algeria.

When I was in Dubai (on vacation), I met a Somali woman (born in Mogadishu and originally from Gandershe),

I really love her, I 'm totally crazy about her, I 'm ready to do all what I can just to make her happy, can u gimme advices to succeed with, she's 19 years old, I'm 26 and She's everything to me, she's my eyes, I love her , I love somalia, Inchaallah peace in Somalia.

Tell me what can I do?

Is it easy for me to mary her?

How somali parents think about non somali people who wanna marry their daughter?

How r people from Gandarshe?

conservative?open minded???

I just wanna know more about all that 'cause i wanna marry her, so thanks everybuddie!!!

Naden   

^Maybe you can spit out some qaldaan chat-up lines for him.

Edit:

Didi Kong, perhaps I misunderstood you. Qaldaan?

bilal1979,

No one here can guess how people they don't know will react. A Somali family is like any other family and the best thing to do in serious matters like marriage is to go to the family and walk through the front door, as Arabs often say. Speak to her and her family and if you are ready for marriage, find out what she wants and what her family will find acceptable. Good luck smile.gif .

^For a woman who mocks the sahaba and hadith you are being very audacious in your censoring. There is nothing wrong with what I said.

Jacpher   

You can ask her these questions. She may well be the only one who can convince you a Somali mzee would bakoorad you. Just kidding.

Though I’m not familiar with Gandarshe, Somali parents are generally conservative and religious minded. If you identify yourself as Carab, you may get lucky but never expect Somali women to adopt your surname after marriage.

Salaan...

That name of a sub-clan you wrote is part of a larger Banaadiri family, who originally from Carab [Arab] countries, particularly what is now known as Yemen. Since you are already an Algerian Arab, it may not be as complicated as other Soomaalis.

Eebbe hakuu fududeeyo. [Never mind that sentence, it is just a du'a.]

facklexm   

Have you asked her ... the great question that what does she want: What does a Somali girl want? She wants from birth to age 18 she needs good parents. From 18 to 35 she needs good looks. From 35 to 55 she needs a good personality and good children. From 55 on, she needs good cash and husband.

Bilal, you won't know anything till you ask her and her family. All the best.

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

^Maybe you can spit out some qaldaan chat-up lines for him.

I will leave that to you.

bro you seemed to know more about somali clans.

well if she is from gandarshe or sheqaal clan it does not matter what is matters is you talk to her and her family and gather what they think about you.

my best adives to you is do not do it. look some one who is from algeri. couse you guys will have the same clture and same langue in the long run it will not be easy fro both of you.

Originally posted by bilal1979:

Assalam Alaykum!

I am Bilal, I'm algerian, Was born in France , and live between London and Algeria.

When I was in Dubai (on vacation), I met a Somali woman (born in Mogadishu and originally from Gandershe),

I really love her, I 'm totally crazy about her, I 'm ready to do all what I can just to make her happy, can u gimme advices to succeed with, she's 19 years old, I'm 26 and She's everything to me, she's my eyes, I love her , I love somalia, Inchaallah peace in Somalia.

Welcome first, I just wanted to ask, why can't you find an Algerian girl instead of a Somali who has everything different except Islam. Secondly, how come you loved her that crazy in the course of your vacation? [we usually know that vacation doesn't exceed two weeks or at least a month] And loving someone in that breif moment is definately something you need to recheck again. Thirdly, it seems you are not a man of religion, because if otherwise, you would be consulting with Allah now, and praying to Him so that He would ease for you the process to succeed the hearts and minds of that girl.

Lastily, I wish you a bad luck, brother, because your love to that girl is just a plain temptation, which could ruin the future of that girl. And for your information, we don't bother Arabs thesedays, except those with pure Taqwa and religious convictions.

[NB. Oh, I forget myself in returning to the section I long ago abondaned because of that girl with the Moderative power]

Som@li   

Bilal, good luck and hope it works for you man, the world is becoming one village, and in the future, there will be no black, white,yellow, green,no certain groups, or ethnicity, as inter-marriages increases.

Alle-Ubaahne,take it easy, relx,this is your site, and don't let the Dhociloos get into you man.

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

[NB. Oh, I forget myself in returning to the section I long ago abondaned because of that girl with the Moderative power] [/QB]

Well, u remember now so all will be well again. :D

Thirdly, it seems you are not a man of religion, because if otherwise, you would be consulting with Allah now, and praying to Him so that He would ease for you the process to succeed the hearts and minds of that girl.

Khaf rabak.

Bilal, u sound very Somali. smile.gif Do u want help tracking her down or do u want tips on how to approach the situation?