Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

The President of the Republic will receive Mr. Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed

Fabregas   

Originally posted by General Duke:

All those who are angry are like North a die hard secess, or Abu a confused religious warrior.

I prefer the later to the former though.

The Ethipian troop picks means what?

Viv le France
;)

I'm neither a warrior, nor confused, but i'm a wadaad :D ....... Still though suaashi, you never answered it......how did you come to the conclusion that He was a secci........ i think it has something to do with the last name of his nick :D

Gediid   

Originally posted by Sakhar:

Full media attention. This has been build up to the up-most as can be seen by this picture below. The media's full lenses is at full attention.

05_73.jpg

Is that Mohammed Abdirizak standing next to the guy with the koofiya in the background....?

Food aid has been doubled for this year and France also pledged to help with the reconstruction of our country, a great outcome indeed, further more there was also one more important announcement this time by the President of Somalia, Monsieur Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed.

Here it is:

Le shilling somalien a perdu la moitié de sa valeur depuis le début de l'année, tandis que des millions de faux billets circulent sur le marché. Selon les Nations unies, la moitié des sept millions de Somaliens risquent la famine.

A Paris où il a été reçu lundi par le président Nicolas Sarkozy et le ministre des Affaires étrangères Bernard Kouchner, le président somalien Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed a annoncé la création d'une nouvelle devise pour combattre la contrefaçon.

"Le pays a été dans le chaos, dans l'anarchie pendant longtemps et était sans gouvernement. Toutes ces longues années ont permis à tous les falsificateurs et à tous les bandits de faire tout ce qu'ils voulaient", a noté le chef d'Etat somalien.

"Il y a eu un nombre incalculable de faux billets", à l'origine de "ce que nous avons eu comme problèmes financiers et économiques". Mais "nous sommes résolus à combattre cela et à créer une nouvelle monnaie", a-t-il ajouté. AP

The Somali shilling has lost half its value since the beginning of the year, while millions of counterfeit banknotes circulating in the market. According to the United Nations, half the seven million Somalis at risk of starvation.

In Paris, where he was received Monday by President Nicolas Sarkozy and Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner, the Somali President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed announced the creation of a new currency to combat counterfeiting.

"The country was in chaos, anarchy for a long time and was without a government. All these long years have allowed all forgers and all the bandits do whatever they wanted," noted the head of 'State of Somalia.

"There was an incalculable number of counterfeit banknotes", the source of "what we had as financial and economic problems." But "we are determined to combat it and create a new currency," he added. AP

Chimera   

Originally posted by Abu_Geeljire:

quote:

Originally posted by General Duke:

All those who are angry are like North a die hard secess, or Abu a confused religious warrior.

I prefer the later to the former though.

The Ethipian troop picks means what?

Viv le France
;)

I'm neither a warrior, nor confused, but i'm a wadaad
:D
....... Still though suaashi, you never answered it......how did you come to the conclusion that He was a secci........ i think it has something to do with the last name of his nick
:DThat's the type of government we are dealing with today, everything is black or white, myopic or what?

AbuG i liked your topic: ''what town do you come from'' clearly you were highlighting what this individual is suffering from - if i called myself Adam Kismayo his myopic self would term me a Barre Hiraale supporter, if i called myself Adam Xamar he would call me a looter.

what a sick person

"The country was in chaos, anarchy for a long time and was without a government. All these long years have allowed all forgers and all the bandits do whatever they wanted," noted the head of 'State of Somalia.

"There was an incalculable number of counterfeit banknotes", the source of "what we had as financial and economic problems." But "we are determined to combat it and create a new currency," he added. AP

A step in the right direction.

Thanks Mr Sakhar

What a great outcome, Food aid has been doubled for this year. France will help with the reconstruction and the President of Somalia has promised the introduction of a new currency.

The doubling of the food aid came in response to the global rising of food prices and for that we're thankful to our French counterparts.

Viva la France.

This is a great day for bilateral relations between our two respected countries of France and Somalia.

Today's meeting was very important in political terms as France will resume the EU's Presidency commencing this July.

It will hold that role for six month's. I don't know but people in North America might not know this but the EU has a Presidency that chances periodically for every six months, whereby each member State President resumes the role of 'President of Europe'.

This will come very handy because the French on our side will help bring the attention and focus of our country to the whole of the EU and as many of you know the EU is a political powerhouse and France is the third largest political power on this world, so as we have them on our side and we conquered the Palais d'Elysee already, the doors to Berlin are next and wide open for us.

Germany will be the next focus as they're the second largest economical force and powerhouse of this World, and from there we shall conquer Rome as well.

The world is united in its support of Somalia so don't dispair my friends, as the world is on our side.

The doubling of food aid to reduce the pain of the needing and hungry due to global food price rises shall be a welcoming announcement to the most needing, the weak and vulnerable of our country.

Only today were there huge protests in the capital because of hyperinflation and rise of food prices a timely needed announcement.

Mushkilo hadey jirto waaba kan.

Who let little adam out of the xero?

PS:Dukey has a point, only secessionists aa ciil qabo in this thread. Your man riyaale hasn't met the leader of france, but dukey's adeer did, it can't be about anything else. No big deal about this meeting, after all, no aa lasoo dhahay to the ground troops , even after adeerka begged for mercy@dukey.

Why some of us, including unilateral clan-based secessionists, are alarmed to see the president of Somalia with the president of France?

Somali conflict always arise during the state building process and not during the peace-building process. The reason is that we Somails still have a llingering mistrust of state formation and its subsequent functioning. The state came to be seen as a zero-sum game creating winners and losers for which groups (clans) have to compete as an end in itself.

Eventhough, the TFG has the largest number of parliamentarians ever seen in a small country like Somalia, it shows Yusuf's government is a representative of many groups just to satisfy sub-clan rights as political rights. Thus,Zenawi was right when he said Somalia's problem is " an oversupply of sub-clannish attitude"

This is a normal pattern for Somalia's conflict and any person wishing to have a deep insight of the past state-building process should read the history of past governments and how they were deposed. Fortunately, the TFG has completely different platform and power structure, which gives it an edge which might re-establish a permanent Somali government.

^read my ps:

Dukey, wali beentaada about condoleeza meeting ma cadeyn, ee wiilka dhiig karka qabo inaad iska daysid, go find me sawirada condoleeza iyo adeero.