Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

hello Somaliban

welcome first and next i wanna say good luck since this type of job is really a tough one and only ones who have true hearts can achieve the success required to lead a nation from the bottom bit of this world to nation that competes with its counterparts.

however, so far missed steps have been the results and good intensions have not materilized!

why are the somaliban cleansing the other clan and leaving their ones in xamar and the surrounding areas! is this what you mean your islamic version of freedom! just for your clan! i guess mr qaasim is upto his old tricks.

i dunno what our solutions is but if the koran can not resolve our intoxication with qaabil, then i guess, we are in deep problem.

well warlords were self induliging, that infact is not lost to any somali who has a sane mind, but weaving a kutob and doing the same thing is not worst but inflicts a bad omen to the wounds of all somali souls.

leaders need to be above petty and show positive roles to their ppl. however, controlling daily lives of ppl and dividing them into clans is not where to start a march to the promised land!!

if somalibans are about the real halgan, i would suggest to direct their energy to the real problems of our ppl, like helping the community without resorting to clanism, patronization, and double talks!!

as the saying, u cant fool all the ppl all the time! do the right thing and lets see reall inclusion of all somali clans in your leadership!

some how, we somalis never think beyond that lil clan circle! how ****** !!

I for a chance wouldn't support any means of somali anarchism but the courts are proving to be worser than the warlords by saying we will bring islam into here and there and here....

Besides a major war is in the stages that will last months if not years with the news now