Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Djibouti: President Yusuf to lead Government delegation

Juje   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

leave the Old man alone. Teleconfrence ayuu kaga qayb galayaa shirka Djibouti, from Garow.

Looooooooooooooooooool....!

:D:D:D

Abtigiis   

General Folly is Yey's trusted and loyal personal spokesperson with no track record of ever holding independent opinions that are his alone. General speaks for Yey. Put differently, Yey speaks through General folly.

Therefore, there is no reason why we should have to blame him for what is not of his making.

EDIT:-

BTW, General, is ONLF an insult?

If fake laughs and simple words could be weapons some here would wield great power.

A&T, adeer you are a small man, while you are trying to be vindictive and in your mind score a major point, you forget, the Duke reports while more accurate than any on SOL and consistent are not divinely guided or infallible .

The nation of India Navy reported they bombed a Pirate ship of the Somali coast for days only to retract it later ;) . If they could get it wrong why could not the Duke for once. Though the sheer surprise and celebrations by some indicate the Duke hardly makes such an error.

:D

Abtigiis   

At least the Duke is a human being afterall, and makes a mistake and is not afraid to retract it. We now know! Till now, you just were something else for me - A monster! :D

Though I feel flattered, was all your responses to try to prove something to the Duke?

Nuune

waa good signs and hope for Somalia.

What utter nonsense, adeer Somalia’s fate is not determined on some individuals writing about Somalia at their leisure. If I was back home now that would be different.

A&T, thanks you must have got nightmares of the “monster” to me you still are not that important.

Abtigiis   

You know,being important matters for some when it is coming from some others. I guess the feeling is mutual in here.

But, personally, I would be of the opinion that even fools matter.

nuune   

Duke, most of Somalia's problems are fuelled by the diaspora who day and night writing baseless and lies after lies that add insult and injury to the already suffering country.

Now that I seen you recognising the mistakes in your report, and you no longer want to engage in that kind of reports, it means alot for Somalia and Somalis, hope I say!

^^^Thanks I never knew I had such an impact and as you know Nuune the one thing I do is try to be posative for the nation, its unity and development. It matters not what some here might think my posts speak for themselves.

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

leave the Old man alone. Teleconfrence ayuu kaga qayb galayaa shirka Djibouti, from Garow.

Hehehe..He probably went to Garowe on a situation reflection or maybe he wants to kick Ade out and cancel all these election bulsh1ts (all habit die hard) or maybe he wants to retire there after all apart from his ailing health the guy must feel he is been isolated, outsmarted, humiliated and above all with no friends to lean on.

^^^So your point is he has no Friends but is in Garowe the capital of Puntland which is the largets state in the union today?

Then you say h was outsmarted the man has survived Barre, Aydeed and still is in power and went for a great occasion the crowning of a new King.

To you where is uncle Hiiraale and Taano? Before you point fingers look at how dirty they are.. :D