Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Puntland 11th Anniversary Celebrations around the world Pics+reports

Thankful   

There's a pride sweeping the Diaspora like never before. I believe it was after the timely and peaceful transfer of power. People realize in Puntland there is something special. Where people in control are willing to step down. No complaints or trouble. It's a model for so many other African nations!

GAAROODI   

looooooooool, i think 18 may celebrations really got to them, this is almost funny. Watching all those pictures every year, they thought it was demoralizing so they said "lets just do what we do, copy somaliland". Did you see that party. there was like 1 dude there.

looooooooool. The one in nairobi was funny too.

looooooooool, enjoy. But i really dont know what your celebrating, is it independence, did you remove a dictator? has there been any real development?

i dont think so.

looooooool, just know that the somali flag to me is the Nazi flag.

looool.

Paragon   

Originally posted by GAAROODI:

looooooooool, i think 18 may celebrations really got to them, this is almost funny. Watching all those pictures every year, they thought it was demoralizing so they said "lets just do what we do, copy somaliland". Did you see that party. there was like 1 dude there.

looooooooool. The one in nairobi was funny too.

looooooooool, enjoy. But i really dont know what your celebrating, is it independence, did you remove a dictator? has there been any real development?

i dont think so.

looooooool, just know that the somali flag to me is the Nazi flag.

looool.

Sxboo, qosol giriir lee heesaa ma ahinoo? :D