Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Somaliland: alshabaab to blame for Lascano unrest

Saalax   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Suldan Mohamoud Ali Shirre's dynasty still exists today, I have never heard of anyone from Hargaysa even comparable in stature to the late kings of the North East and the Sayid..

Hey but we have ina Gare, and NGOONGE, no doubt..
:D

how does it exist? since there is no such mamuul called makhiir anymore it's reduced to a region called badhan lol that is part of somaliland at times and at times allies themselfs with puntland.

^^War heedhe Ina Cali Shire was a defeated King; Ina Gare i never heard of. Ina Igarre however was a good soldier for his british lords.

Ciidan Burco ka yimid oo Hobyo gaaray ma maqal ninyahow :D

Saalax   

^^^ correction sxb Cali Shire was a Defeated "Loyal" king to England who though england were his true friends but sadly it turned out to be his worst nightmare he should have listened to the warnings of Sayyid Mohamemd abdullah. :D

^^Haygula gal-galan ceebta waa lagu gumaabaaye'e

Ina Cali Shire iyo Sayidku saldanay isku hayyeen waanad ogtahay ninyahow

Ninkani xattaa daanta badda cas dhankeeda shishe dad uu madax u ahaa baa waagaa joogay :D

Where are teh maakhirs when you need them. waraaqdii afcarabiga ahayd ee lanaa siyaadul uwlaa wal akhiirah ay ku jirtay yaa hayya :D

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^
Haygula gal-galan ceebta waa lagu gumaabaaye'e

Ina Cali Shire iyo Sayidku saldanay isku hayyeen waanad ogtahay ninyahow

Ninkani xattaa daanta badda cas dhankeeda shishe dad uu madax u ahaa baa waagaa joogay

Where are teh maakhirs when you need them. waraaqdii afcarabiga ahayd ee
lanaa siyaadul uwlaa wal akhiirah
ay ku jirtay yaa hayya

Suldaan darwiish noqda oo saldanadi intu meel iska dhigay Qoriga qaatay Waxa Jira Suldaan Nuur Amaan ilahay raali haka noqde eh

Xata awoowgii Suldaan Xirsi Amaan khusuusida walahaan jiray.

Suldaanka Maakhir ina cali shire Darwiish ma ahayn

Garaadka jamac garaad Maxamuud darwiish ma ahayn

Boqor Cismaan From puntland Darwiish ma ahayn.

Suldaan Darwiish noqda Suldaan Nuur amaan ba ugu horeyey oo darwiish noqda. oo xabbada rida. :D

Saalax   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

sacad ina cali shire wiil u awoow u yahay ba hargeisa jooga. Muxu duke ka sheekenaya.

Ina cali shire boqoradi ingreeska Billad sharaf ah ku siisay cadan Yaman.

dee my thoughs exactly anigu waxan leyahay uun ninka iyo engriiska were friends before they got bored of him and got disposed of him in seychelles, the problem with people like xiin is they are trying to cover tha

t Ina Cali Shire was a close friend of the british , there is even a letter of him and his community in las qoray that they wrote to the british after the darawish attacked them in las qoray , and they plied with the british to send ships arguently and quickly to help them walle siidi uu farxeen uu ma malaynaysiid when the british ships arrived lol , there was even pictures ;) from what i heard , but i have the letters.

In Conclusion the people of Maakhiir were pro british and anti darawish.

Saalax   

^^^ apparently the letter has grouping names and can't not be posted here but i will send you the link if you want. :D

Maaddeey   

Ina Cali Shire was exiled to Seycheles, markii dantiisii laga gaaray! farcankiisii oo gaalo ah ayaa jaziiraddaa jooga!, waa natiijada gumeysi raaca iyadoo Saldanad la raadinaayo!