Sign in to follow this  
PlayMaker

NFL KICKOFF!

It is football time again, who you guys think is gonna win the superbowl? surprise teams, cinderellas, pick your winners and busts.

My pick this year the Vikes all the way, after last years's disapoinment the peaces are in place this year. Watch out!.

the canadian have their own, it's called CFL...but ur right they suck BIG TIME

heeeey yall betta watch out for Eagels and vikings this year.................am philly this year..screw tanpa

nfld6f_lower.jpg

asxantu

raula   

Playmaker..aint nothing but a MOSS-thing baby..lol..there is no competition btwn T.O. and MOSS unless(it becomes fists). Moss is the best WR in the NFL this days..he is like some called the RUSSIAN SWIMMER ---a torpedo. Moss is ma man. by the way, T.O. and his signature T.O. gesture after every touchdown is wack!(its like when we played flag football in high school :eek: -someone needs to tell him dat..sucker :eek: )

Did anyone catch the 99 yard dash to touchdown by the #18 lions-dang!

TROJANS(USC) suck.

raula, usc is #1..u wanna put your money on that!

lolol..dang home-gal!

for nfl, i am going for seattle this year!! the vikings might get into the play offs if luck, other than that i dont see them wining any championships! to is showtime player, moss isnt a showtime player any more!!

raula   

^^^Oh yeah Iam familiar with the top-ranked football TROJANS(and tha's my despise over them-its because like the CELEBRITY NBA TEAM(LAKERS) they friggin gotta be on every ROSEBOWL)- its total MONOPOLY(but the wolverines win last season worth festiving for :D ) . I am actually rooting for the Gators or Sooners to be atleast in the ROSEBOWL this season (however the ORANGE BOWL btwn the 2 most notorious down-south teams=Gators and Hurricanes is the most sold-out tickets due to existing fierce rivaly btwn the teams).

On another note-They might be the most decorated college team but they got shaken up when the 7th ranked GOPHERS(ranked top seed in Volley this season)(RAULA's<-die -hard fan :rolleyes: :rolleyes: was ranked in the VOLLEYBALL this season-so I say to the TROJANS, they either need to get new SYNTHETIC WRAPPERS(as salute to their name) or tighten up this season coz it aint all about the protection)...dang..sorry Iam just PRIMED bout college bowls already..

about today's VIKINGS Vs. EAGLES game-T.O. gets away coz the media is easy on him, compared to MOSS where he has been ridiculed by the PAPARAZZI-but will see who's the boss :D

Y'all know vikings let that game got away. They controlled the game most of the time except one long pass to TO. and that wasn't even a TD. Shoboro what you mean what happened to moss? 79yds and TD will be good enough for any other reciever but i understand for moss that is nothing.

Raula talking about the gators, did you see that ****** call the referee made against them? that cost them for the game. But i beleive they will win the SEC champion this yr. GO GATORS! I think the gophers have good team this year too, we should win the big Ten. let's just beat N'westren this week.

raula   

^^better disappear b4 I invade your FOOTBALL madness thread(buncha football fundamentalists :D hehe..I like the american media).

Dangerous...lol.I see they denied ya the cheese eh-lol. Yeah the packers this season are not as good(Favre is getting old man icon_razz.gif ).

The Gophers win over Northwestern(wildcats)was definately the weekend booster.