Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

The Simple one

Haa soo dhawaada suaashu waxey tahay maqabta phobia ku saabsan raga ama habalaha somaliyeed? Hadii aad qabtid waa maxay cabsida ugu badan ee aad qabtid markaad xeriir cusub la bilaaban rabtid wiil ama geber?

P.S Can anyone translate to English for those who can not understand somali lang.

Ibtisam   

Yes Welcome. The question is, do you have a phobia of Somali men or girls? If so, what is it that you fear most when you establish a new link (contact) with a boy or girl?

Ibtisam   

I would love to share, but I do not have a phobia of marriage, or guys. Sorry, I'm sure someone will be along shortly who will share their reasons with you and help you out.

As for the Gifts, send what you can and are able to, unless you want me to give you a list to pick from, lol. I'm just kidding.

Ya sharing our phobia with others is getting solution to ur phobia.

i used to have phobia : qafta bananka aad ku jeclaato armeey nooc kale noqota marka is guursataan after i share that phobia with friends, waxan helay xalka ah iska fur hadeey xumaato.

YoniZ   

Yaabka,

You started from the dead-end phobia (Hadeey xumaato kawaran) and your newly found solution for that is the most extreme someone could have ever come up with.

Take it step-by-step until you reach the last distination (Marriage).

If you have some sort of phobia about shukaansi, just play safe and hook-up with someone you really know or a kind of arrenged one. smile.gif