Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: President Yusuf arrives in Puntland 2008: PICS

Qudhac   

Oday yey is just scared he will not have garowe to come back to when the muqdisho shananigans comes to an end and ethopia dumps him.

i have to say somaliland likes cade muse very much, they must help him get another term, also i think yusuf wants cade out because he thinks when he comes back he wont let him back in power cos of the bad blood between them.

Originally posted by General Duke:

lool. Its all talk adeer. Yusuf is in Puntland and has the support of the people.

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

But he cannot go to Lasanod where you say he has the support of the people ,,,,,
:D
]

Waryaa jacaylbaro...how dare you imply that Las Anod is part of Puntland...muxuu ka soo doonayaa?

^^^ So you're telling me that you wish to prove a negative by stating a non-fact positive???

Hmmm....infinately fascinating, I must say. :confused: smile.gif

lool. JB adeer Puntland President have always been welcomed in LA. While Riyaale was chased out.

Historic facts as for your claims of holding the city, its temporary as your fake state is.

Abdullahi Yusuf is a power to be reckoned with, he has not turned his glance in your area yet.

JB: Adeer there are a few cities the Pesident has not had time for yet.

But insha Allah when he goes to LA, dont hide now.

As for your leader will he be making a second visit any time soon.? :D

Unknown: adeer go get some lectures from the fake Shiekhs in Asmara the, loot you held has been nationalised adeer. ;)

^^^Adeer your clan Mujahidin are not gonna capture any where history,they are the past like Siyad Barre regime. The new age has arrived and complain in Asmara hotels and on the BBC all you like...