Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

London Demonstration Against Ethiopian Invasion

NASSIR   

Talban, have you forgotten the public protest in Kismayo, Merka, Barawe, and all these areas that used to be under the control of the ICU.

On the other hand, How many times Duke posted pictures of a large people in the five regions of Puntland, Bay and Bakool converging at the main streets and avenues of the main cities in full support of their government. But your eyes are blind to it and your ears don't want to hear such news because you oppose the TFG and campaign for the Taliban-rule Style.

As of now, there are thousands of people on the streets of Mogadisho waiving pictures of the president and his Prime Minister Geedi.

Just give time to the TFG and be patient.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Caamir:

Talban, have you forgotten the public protest in Kismayo, Merka, Barawe, and all these areas that used to be under the control of the ICU.

Sir, stick to the unity of your irrelevant claim; most of Somalis do support their government's defensive action and the assistance lended by our neighbour, Ethiopia. The irrelevant claim isn't about the public protest in Kismayo, Merka, Barawe, iwm.

Jacpher   

Sxb, you think you can spin it. Here’s your initial claim that most Somalis support TFG hosting Amxaaro.

As a matter of fact,
most of Somalis do support their government's defensive action and the assistance lended by our neighbour, Ethiopia.

And here’s your proof.

have you forgotten the public protest in Kismayo, Merka, Barawe, and all these areas that used to be under the control of the ICU.

Do you realy think people are that dumb. Kismaayo protesters has nothing to do with Amxaaro invitation or TFG love for Amxaaro. It was about ICU invasion to Kismaayo and Hiiraale’s ousting. And party with banning the qaat. Do you have any other proof other than snapshots of Somali news sites?

NASSIR   

Caano Geel, I don't know why we are so impatient to everything. Even the late courts were so impatient that it rushed into a big war unprepared.

Jimacale, you misunderstood me. I was comparing the erstwhile ICU and the government and their respective influence on the people.

Besides, most people who protested against the ICU were people of Bula Haji and Halima Adey. Thus, they were appointed for the mayor of the city before the ICU retreated and emptied the city.

king_450   

By the way from today on i am a American, African-American

Cajiib! good luck and hope you stay that. Anyway back to the topic about this Demonstration what are they Demonstrating for? Is it for the failure of two couldn't get together to solve their most inner issue "Tribe". Well Mn is known for my understanding they fight for every little issue. Can plz some of you who are in Mn take a cam and post it Youtube the fist fast that is going to happen .

Some one said earlier why in earlier times no one demonstrated against the Rape,Killings,Looting ? Only this time. I agree one thing though Ethio has no business being in former somali republic soil. They should be thrown out along with the ICU .Plz take a cam and post the demonstration in Youtube or the Z.

Jacpher   

Caamiroow, I agree with you those protestors opposed the ICU invasion to the but that's not to say they favored TFG and its support and love affairs with Ethiopia. That's completely a different ballgame. Kismaayo residents could not have imagined Amxaaro bombing the nation's airports and Hiiraale considering Isreal an option to get rid of his fellow countrymen. These were inconceivable few months ago.

What I despise is that forcing people to follow the hearts of the TFG and not hold their actions under scrutiny. That's basically what you're asking us. They have good heart and intentions and be patient with them. Fircoon had a good heart at least for women.

TFG is legitimate in the eyes of Ethiopia and the Internationl community but are they really worth anything in Somalia? Be honest? Would you invite them to your living room and trust them with your family and children? You or I are not in a position to make that judgement call on behalf of Somali people but signs show the most hated men in their mix. I don't think Somalia could have any worst representation than these evil men.