Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland: Granade Attack in Hargeisa

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote: dirawalkii gaadhiga waday ayaa warfidiyeenada u sheegay in ninka Bomka gaadhiga ku qarixiyay uu gaadhiga la socday isla markaana uu khilaaf dhex yaalay.

"Waxa uu ahaa mid igu taamayay isla markaana waxa uu maalmihii ugu dambeeyay igulahaa waan ku dilayaa" ayuu yidhi dirawalkii gaadhiga qaraxa lala beegsaday waday.

waxad mooda filimadi steve segaal oo kale

The whole thing was a personal issue based on jealousy .... the guy had the guts to use grenade to the other one ,,, axmaqsanaa qofku :D

But I like how some of the media jump to a quick conclusion and label it as a terrorist attack .... (although it is a terrorist act at some point).

Thankful   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

The whole thing was a personal issue based on jealousy .... the guy had the guts to use grenade to the other one ,,, axmaqsanaa qofku
:D

But I like how some of the media jump to a quick conclusion and label it as a terrorist attack .... (although it is a terrorist act at some point).

LOOOOOL Though I am not laughing at the serious nature of this event. JB seems to have the same excuse for everything.

Remember the man that shot people outside a store in Hargeysa in August and JB said he was pointing in the air and the gun accidently slipped? Or the Former Finance minister’s home was shot at and the body guard was killed, JB said it was a mere family dispute and the cousin owed him money – even though the Finance Minister himself said it was a terrorist attack. Now today he is saying that this grenade attack is also a personal attack based on jealousy!

Regardless of what happened, JB will always minimize.

NGONGE   

^^ He didn't read the story dee. He only read Jb's post and decided to reply. :D

(read the link in the first page, thankful).

NGONGE   

^^ You mean the corrupt SL media, in their mafia like tradition, have quickly spun the news to make it sound like some random incident, AGAIN? Darn, they're good! :D

Edit:

Not you, the one above you. :D

Thankful   

Ngonge, Don't you find it suspicious there is no source? That should be a hint how credible it is! I did see it on nwsomalia.org

Anywho, you are absolutely correct, I am just commenting specifically on JB!

Malika   

^Somalis fist fight?? - toori iyo xabaad baa laa isku dagalaa,this one took a step further with the grenade - the next one will come with a bazuuka..LOL

Saalax   

Bazooka & Grenades are unnecessary meeshu xamar maha. Siilaanyo's government needs to tighten the security of the capital of Sland shicibkii lagu qabto small arms asago magaalada la dheex wareegaya wa ina toos jailka la dhiiga.