Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

US says, The leadership of the TFG needs to change...Jendayi Fraser

If the US and Ethiopia used those warlords for the past 16 years ,,, why don't u think they have others in the store to replace them once they expired ???

I'm sure there are a lot in the stock ,,,,,,,,

Originally posted by Emperor:

^they weren't rich neither have gained any benefit from the Somali disaster, but were tools used to prolong the Somali havoc to safegourd other people's interests, never restored peace, law and order and never taxed any Business man in their areas of control...

I thought that is you Mr. :D

Emperor   

^Then your logic is twisted sxb, care to tell me why your hero Riyaale or for that matter President Adde is different from this men...

When did I brought US or Ethio into the equations

You want to retreat ??? ,,,, yes you can ,, i mean anytime :D

i can't speak of Adde ,,,,,,,,,,

But President Rayaale is not compared to those you listed ,,,,,,,,

Emperor   

^No Im not retreating but you lack comprehension I guess

Thanks for answering the question regarding Riyoole... I expected that

Robleh, listen to the interview saxib, the TFG leadership needs to change can mean many things. Also the TFG wontd stand was in the context of security, she went on to refer to the fact that the armed forces needs a great deal of help, which is a fact.

Again the interview was good for the TFG hence the complaints from Sharif Ahmed and no one else.

RedSea   

JC and Emperor. :D

The Duke,

No it can mean only one thing, that these guys need to get the fudge out. :D

However, if they had said that the agenda or policy of the TFG needed to change that would mean, the leadership could stay, however the way the do things needs to change. In this case, they are clearly refering to the men at the helm, I mean below Melez. :D

^ The leadership will change, however the Federal charter and structure will not. This is more important than the men. As for the US their structure will need to change as well and will before 2009 thus change is required from every admin and not just Yusuf. The old man has 2 and 1/2 years left, apart from the event of death he is going no where till then.