Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

US says, The leadership of the TFG needs to change...Jendayi Fraser

roobleh   

In an interview with the VOA/Somali, the US Assistant Secretary for African Affairs, Dr. Jendayi Fraser, says, "The leadership of the TFG needs to change" during the upcoming Somali reconciliation on June this year. She believes Abdulahi Yussuf's government will not be able to stand as a national goverment.

What's your opinion about this new development? Who do you think will win the presidency during the June Somali reconciliation?

VOA

N.O.R.F   

^^The conditions for a reconcialiation conference are not ripe. There needs to be trust before anything else. A reconcialiation meeting with warlords taking positions will only extend the status quo with nothing in the form of a functioning well respresented govnt materialising.

roobleh   

What I was suspecting to happen looks real now. I was always thinking that Ethio and US will dismiss Abdulahi Yussuf and Ali Geedi since they are associated with the Mogadisho's bloodshed. We know Ethio and US want a stable Somalia with no elements of radicals. Though Abdulaahi and Geedi were used to do that job, but they sure are only radicalizing more Somalis and creating enmity between different Somali sectors. That is why US does not want either Abdulahi Yussuf or Geedi because their stay prolongs the lack of stability in Somalia.

Now, I say to US: congratulations for the job well done.

And I say to TFG supporters: keep your blue flags and support the new upcoming government for Somalia. ;)

Allah has answered the prayers of Mogadisho people and other Somalis who were innocent but were shelled indiscriminately. GOD BLESS SOMALIA; GOD BLESS SOMALILAND.

Hooraay. Now all the ICU mujahdids will become pro-american and open a Starbucks venue in Bakaraha all of a sudden. So much for fighting christian pigs lol :D

Just for the record. Most TFG supporters, especially the ones here in SOL support the TFG because of its incumbent ability to result in the creation of a, perhaps mroe acceptable, national government. If this national government becomes installed, whatever that might entail for A/Y or Geedi (demise or whatever), we will most certainly support it. But I still would like to be appointed to the new finance minister so a little nepotism in the new administration couldnt hurt right? :D:D

roobleh   

Mr. thesomalieconomist,

I am not questioning about your sincerity, but how come you sure that most of the TFG supporters will back up any new national government from the June reconciliation conference?

We will see how things unfold!

What about if the reconciliation conference chooses a new president and PM ??? ,,,,,, i think then A/Y should be the King of Somalia ,,, like those in da Arab countries :D

Just for the record. Most TFG supporters, especially the ones here in SOL support the TFG because of its incumbent ability to result in the creation of a, perhaps mroe acceptable, national government. If this national government becomes installed, whatever that might entail

what in the world does that sentence actually mean ?!

She is not being sincere,She is just being diplomatic,dishing out false hopes to the Islamicists in the hopes that the fruitless reconciliation meeting takes place. I doubt,after killing 1000s of innocent Somalis,these two tyrants will just roll over and let some other stooge take over. I just don’t see that anytime soon.

What Jandayi needs to understand is that this is not about the pair of stooges of A/Y , the dumb Vet and the blind flock of sheep he leads,its about the policies & idealogies of the actions they have taken towards the Horn thus far.

If She is serious about it,then she should have addressed the immidiete expulsion of the Ethiopians first & then remove the leadership that brought about this destruction. She further needs to Condemn the said actions & then champion for these killers to be brought to the Hague, anything short of that is just Bullsh!t.

What is the point of replacing a stooge with another stooge?

Juje   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

If She is serious about it,then she should have addressed the immidiete expulsion of the Ethiopians first & then remove the leadership that brought about this destruction. She further needs to Condemn the said actions & then champion for these killers to be brought to the Hague, anything short of that is just Bullsh!t.

Very well said. But dont you think she is lil bit more closer to what you want:

-TFG current leadership not fit to continue leading cause of their involvement in the massacre

- suggesting that Ethio troops to leave as soon as the deployment of AU troops are completed, in order not to create security vacum

- Organisation and convening of the reconciliation government should not involve current members of the TFG, in attempt to legitimise it as sincere and unbiased

She said all the above and more, so sxb instead of us all the time being negative and rebellious , shouldnt we build on that small gesture from Ms.Fraser - I think we should.

The other thing I like about her interview is how she revealed her interactions with Sheikh Sharif, not everything is holier than though.

Xoogsade   

Does anyone think A/Y, M/Dheere, Qeybdiid will easily give up power and retire peacefully? They are in fact planning for another seven year rule.

Juje   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Does anyone think A/Y, M/Dheere, Qeybdiid will easily give up power and retire peacefully? They are in fact planning for another seven year rule.

Indeed! But there is something you are forgetting sxb, none of the above attained their current authority through their individual effort. Remember they were installed and not long ago they were all refugess under a tree in west-ethiopia.

The voice asking for their replacement is the element that stored them in their current power - thus it could lead a catalyst to their elimination. And I doubt whether they have the power to rebuff.

So lets see how it develops and not reject it as outright,

Ruling who? the dead, with this speed of massacre,they won't have anyone to rule, adeer, within a couple of years they will kill each other - the last two that is Dheere and yey.