Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Col. Cabdi Cigal freed.

Tuujiye   

Rahima I am not cheering for anyone, I'm debunking this outrageous lie that Sheikh Yusuf Indha Cadde was somehow involved in the fighting in Juba region-which is a brazen lie!

LoooL..

Ottali or should i say atoore..Rahima wadaad waaye marka aan dhinaca diinta kasoo galo maa ka wadaa hadalkaan..lol..

Our sista is right, you guys that talk for some sick oldmen who give drugs to them kids that they are using. You think they care of people? you think they know what is wright or wrong? you think allah will say to them "good job you have fought for your people"? who is their people?

You guys are sick in heart and after visiting back home, I have knoticed is the people outside Somali who are sick at heart and view things like you guys are now...People back home had enough of war and they don't like people like you guys and how y'all talk....

When ever their is war inocent people die!!! And you guys are here teling who is wining and loosing!! WHO IS LOOSING??? don't you guys know that they are all loosing?...........Subxanalah please walaalayal caqli isticmala...The only two people that make sence to are LST iyo Baashe...

wareer badanaa!!

Rahima   

You guys are sick in heart and after visiting back home, I have knoticed is the people outside Somali who are sick at heart and view things like you guys are now...People back home had enough of war and they don't like people like you guys and how y'all talk....

How true!

These warlords destroying and plundering are supported by the sick Somalis outside of the country.

Of course they can do so and couldn’t care any less; they are after all safe and sound from the havoc back home.

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

I am sorry Baashi, but Morgan is defeated and the helpless locals will suffer as that is always the case in a time of war. Revenge killing, looting and rape is sadly part of the game. I hope your family is doing ok.

First of all i hope Bashi´s family survived.

but the part of the post where revenge killing and rape are mentioned to b part of the game is proven WRONG. today we know what happened in Dhoobley ( even the BBC had their repporter there ) but it is understandable how Mogadishu guys are feared n demonized.

This post and Mr Oodweyne´s post reflect a phenomena know in the field of psycology as " the Stockholm syndrome" namely the victim falls in love with the perpetrator.

Mr Oodweyne´s theory shows how south somalia is taken over by the Nolanders ( as if it belonged to puntlanders and the Nolanders are aliens from Mars), it is obvious in his theory that Nolanders(the perpetrators) are very smart and leaving no room for mistake to let puntlanders(the victims) IN.

LST had actually his feet on the ground when he said ( let us hope things are not that bad).

ofcourse they are not that bad .

i JUST would like to tell Mr oodweyne and those who share his dogmatic theroy that there are HUGE puntland communities living among and side by side with the Nolanders everywhere in Somalia including MOGADISHU . and TOGETHER we´re the loosers of the somali civil war, not only YOU.

The fact of the matter and the reality at the ground IS , HIIRAALE´s JVA, XAABSADE´s RRA, BIIXI´s GEDO guyz, SUUDI´s SSA, CAATO are under the umbrella of "samata bixinta" a political coalition soon to be political party, and That is where the moral support of the mogadishu guyz to the JVA comes in. sipmle as that.

THIS is the new somali politics , The TRIBAL street politis are passe ;)

BN   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

What I consider truly helpless, pitiful folks are those in Sool, Sanaag, Bari, and other places Abdulahi Yusuf lords over

I'm sorry to disappoint you but there is no 'lording over', as you so eloquently put it. The fact is that the vast majority of reer Puntland have not seen or met Col. A. Yusuf; and fewer yet over the past two years he has been in Nairobi. The most contact people have with his administration is at the local(municipal/regional) level. And these officials and public servents do the best with limited resources(albiet there is some corruption and nepotism).

Most Somalis in this region care about the essentials such as clean water, adaquet food, school for their children, and a peaceful region to live in.

And for all intent and purposes M. Xaashi is the leader of Puntland. ;)

with the support of
his
sub-clan.

Walaal, the majority of Puntland is settled by a single sub sub sub sub sub clan. Attempts by you or others to create divisions are useless... icon_razz.gif

The question of who is president of Puntland is an issue only among politicians, the elite, and the diaspora community.

Maybe the minor sub-clans of "Puntland" need Col. Barre Hiiraale to free them too?

Minor compared to whom? Reer Cabudwaaq? Hardly. I see those 14 seats are getting to you already :D And who has Barre Hiiraale freed as of late? Perhaps you could enlighten us...

BN   
Then perhaps you should not go insulting groups with terms such as "pitiful" and "minor"...

Gabbal   

Then perhaps you should not go insulting groups with terms such as "pitiful" and "minor"...

Then I dearly apologize Bari, although all you had to do was bring your feelings to my attention instead of trying to ingage me in a tribal-crossfire.

My apologies again.