Sign in to follow this  
farey

THE SUMMER IS COMING SOON WHRE DO YOU GO FOR VACATION

farey   

HI MY FELLOW SOMALIANS .

for me I want to go somewhere tropical,romance , green ,cool,

I refering those who can go for vacation espicailly europe

shyhem   

hONESTLY SPEAKING I AIN'T GOING NOWHERE.i just want the f88king freaking school to be closed so i can look for a second job and see a few cents sit permanently under my pillow.

Miriam1   

Buddy Shyhem is money all u think about :D

Personally i had my vacation last year went to the shopping city of dubai stocked up on my dirac collection icon_razz.gif but maybe i will hit up my cousins wedding in Sweden this summer

Iffah   

Summer Plans already? My goodness! March isn't even over yet.

Oh well, no harm in planning ahead I guess. Don't mind me, I'm just bitter because I won't get a summer vacation this year. I will be spending those 4mths in school. redface.gif

I'd probably be chillin either or all in t.dot, flordia, california and minnesota.---ROAD TRIP !

But most of all, i cant until i'm thru with this semester.--its like i'm stessin every second of the minute.

xxx

Ladiif   

Few nights of camping with my friends/schoolmates somewhere in Minnesota(maybe Duluth, not sure yet), take some classes and make some mad Money!!!

Senora   

With school out I'll be trying to relax and just chill......

but after three days of that, lol, I'll be doing what i do best having fun and traveling.

I already have plans to go back to my hometown Chicago, and hopefully making some stops at Columbus, MNPLS,Toronto,Ottawa,Seattle,New York and back home ( Somalia). It's going to be a great summer!

:D

I will second Shyem...I won't going anywhere.

I will try to find a summer job , make some money before my school opens agian and the fall session commences.

Kool_Kat   

Jawahiir, I can't believe you went to dubai, without buying me any dirac or dahab...Shame on YOU!!! How could you do that to me...I could have given you the money to buy me somethin' ya know....loooooooool

Brown_Sugah and Princess_Sexy, ya'll should hit me up when you come up here in the Tdot...I think it's one of the best places to visit...Specially in August, when we have the Caribbana fest...

As for me, I am planning on going to London...I have neva been there, but I have a lot of friends there...Specially those from my school back home...and like a zillion relatives there...So London ppl, I hope I enjoy my vac there...

Shyhem and Che_G, I hope ya'll make enough money to share...lol

ZOLA   

one place i would luv to visit this summer is TORONTO..yes KOOL KAT ..i said TORONTO....am sick and tired of hearing about the place...plus most of my mums family live there.

so, kool k...qol ii diyaari...i hope u still remember about my compensation..u know what am talking about galfriend...lol

A.A

Not-KK..LONDON? Did I offend u enuf to wanna come here n settle scores? *scared* ... :eek: .. well...showwy sista..but I'm headin home = Oman ... n dont think u wanna come there...got ma lil gang of friends..we gonna team up n break ur brittle lil bones! ;)

Kool_Kat   

Malaika, don't worry I got your back...Your compensation still awaits...

KAP, who the Hell was talking to you or is that the only way you can tell me that you are in London...Damn gal, you ain't got game...Why is it that everywhere you go, you just have the urge to compete with me, when in fact there's no competition...Naa is dajiyaan ku iri, cunug yahay...Why don't you have a life, other than arguing with me when there's nothing to argue about...Or you're just one of those ppl who wanna get noticed...I think you need to get a life, mise computerka kuugu cusub, ani waayaabee...Besides you can be my little dog, I don't mind dragging you around or you can chase me around, cuz right now you're acting like an annoying little DOG...ruff ruff ruff...

I don't understand why you are all ova me like a cheap shirt...Dangggggggggg...Just PISS the F*** of, aight...And Chill out... :cool: I am the last person here on SOL, you want to mess with...

An advice to you: Don't play with fire, cuz you might just get BURNED...

KAP, who the Hell was talking to you or is that the only way you can tell me that you are in London...Damn gal, you ain't got game...Why is it that everywhere you go, you just have the urge to compete with me, when in fact there's no competition...Naa is dajiyaan ku iri, cunug yahay...

Of course U dont know where I am...unlike U, I dont publicize ma private life. Compete with U? 4 what exactly? MINI-KID's attention? DUH! ... and YES..I'm younger than U..and equipped with double the brain cells smile.gif

Why don't you have a life, other than arguing with me when there's nothing to argue about...Or you're just one of those ppl who wanna get noticed...I think you need to get a life, mise computerka kuugu cusub, ani waayaabee...Besides you can be my little dog, I don't mind dragging you around or you can chase me around, cuz right now you're acting like an annoying little DOG...ruff ruff ruff...

Yup..I'm a B!TCH = Babe In Total Control of Herself :D ...and I'll follow u around untill u start acting your age!

I don't understand why you are all ova me like a cheap shirt...Dangggggggggg...Just PISS the F*** of, aight...And Chill out... :cool: I am the last person here on SOL, you want to mess with...

Maybe ur right 'bout not messing with u here...'cause u got influence over SOME of the mods(as I have noticed)...I wonder HOW? :rolleyes:

P.S Stupidity doesnt register well with me..so like I said b4...shut IT!

Senora   

Kool_Kat,

the whole point of me going to T.O is for the carribanna. I went there 2 years ago, ( and I must say it was nice ;) ). So most definitly, if i do end up there in August I'll be hittin you up, :D !