Sign in to follow this  
Juje

'Breaking News'U.N. authorizes regional force to protect Somalia

Calm down guys! We all knew this one was comming. Surely it would complicate lives of the average Somalis but it's not going to change our status quo as far our political conflict goes! It will remain just that, political! One thing to keep in mind is the fact that weapons will also come to Berbera, Mogadishu, and Kismayo ports and not only to Boosaaso or Baydhabo!

Oromia   

Originally posted by Juje:

Oromia this is the scary part :

quote:

It threatened Security Council action against those who block peace efforts or attempt to overthrow the government. No measures were mentioned, but they could include targeted sanctions.

Anyone who opposses the old man will be seen as a threat to peace.

Warba ma idinka heysaan, wa hada kadiib 'noolow madalow' qada hadaad didana wa la idin xira.
The first side which will block 9is blocking) peace efforts is the Tigree Warlord with thousands of mercenaries and trainers in Somalian territory. Thus the only thing the ICU is expected to present to the UN team before jumping on peace negotiations is to force the UN agree to repatriate the Tigree's mercenaries to their country. Meanwhile the ICU should call for fresh elections to be held throughout Somalia.

^The monitoring group will ensure, that no weapons go to anywhere else except where they're needed. Only for the protection of the government and subsequent peace-keeping related situation needed weaponary will be allowed into the country and by the way Xiin, I'm not talking about AK47's!

Arms Embargo has only been partially lifted and endorsement and subsequent funds were released by the UN-Resolution in November to safeguard the weapons embargo by the new monitoring group, I'm sure they will do their job adequately.

They're tasked with identifying possible transport routes whether it is the sea {possibley a no go area by those wishing to smuggle a few AK47's into Somalia), land (Kenya closed its borders, so did Ethiopia no go through there and forget about Djibouti) and the air! They could appose a no-flying zone and sanctions, what say you Xiin?

I guess that will change the politial situation on the ground I guess inshallah?

Oromia   

Also, who gave the so-called United Nations a mandate to decide on any Muslim worth the name? The United Nations ceased to exist when it failed to prevent the invasion of Iraq by the fundamental pentcoastal-neocon fascists. The ICU brothers have the support of thier Muslim brothers across the world to help them in their legitimate struggle to install an Islamic Republic in the Horn.

Originally posted by Oromia:

Also, who gave the so-called United Nations a mandate to decide on any Muslim worth the name? The United Nations ceased to exist when it failed to prevent the invasion of Iraq by the fundamental pentcoastal-neocon fascists. The ICU brothers have the support of thier Muslim brothers across the world to help them in their legitimate struggle to install an Islamic Republic in the Horn.

I don't know which planet you have been, but east african moslems have said that hassan tahir is not a mahdi and the negash have said IndaCade is not going to be their Immam.

That much has been clearly said now by sheria court authorities, teachers, community leaders and educated highly regarded individuals.

Some political parties from ethiopia have consulted with religious leaders in a number of countries and the conclusion is that whats stated above. Thats why the resolution was delayed by a week.

Wether in saudi arabia, yemen, iran, jordan, egypt, morroco or take your pick, you will not find any islamic institution sunni or shiiia that will agree with "colonel" aweye on this one. I think you have no understanding of who moslems in east africa are. They may be poor in material wealth, but they didn't keep their heritage for 1500 years, by jumping up and down with every imposter like colonel aweye or IndaCadde.

You call yourself Oromia, but you should have known ethiopian moslems.

These are the key points for me..Specially 6, 7 & 8...

5. Stresses the need for neighbouring countries in particular the Federal Republic of Ethiopia and Eritrea to refrain from any actions, that could inflame the situation on the ground in Somalia and region;

6. Condems all the opponents of the Transitional Federal Instituitions and its Federal Trasitional Charter, which is the only viable way to peace and harmony in Somalia;

7. Warns against any actions by the UIC and other opponents of the Transitional Federal Instituitions and Federal Transitional Charter, that could destabilise or worsen the sitution on the ground in Somalia;

8. Elaborates its support to the TFI and its Transitional Federal Charter by adopting this resolution, which could possibly sanction any parties, that could go against it or try to overthrow the only viable and recognised Transitional Federal Instituitions and Transitional Federal Charter of Somalia by the UN and its Security Council of permanent states;

Iraq, oromia, itobiya blah, blah, blah. Today belongs to Somalia, som please, let us celebrate this success of our government. , I for one will. Its a ceelebraaation! people. I must say, of all the years I have kept up with Somali affairs, success was never closer. All you anarchist, jihadist, dowladdiid, moryaans, you have finally been checked by none other then that hero in the making Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed.

Can't we get a leader aka president like Chavez?

That tells the Americans and Europeans to eat dirt. We are stuck with a warlord that kisses-up to other leaders and countries. Ooh the shame of it all is unbearable.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

so is columbus!

Well I am sure like all other cities populated by Somalis there are probably some TFG supporters, but I wouldn't know. What makes you so sure?

OLOL   

Well, I am off to kill those ragtag africans and other traitors like Caasho and Fanaxleey....the UN can't do shit and it just gave me my wish to fight..bring it on....OCTOBER 3rd is once again granted to us. Suicide bombings, insurgency and new somali civil war and bloodshed is on us. I invite all Muslim Mujaahidiin to get ready and work for heaven. the USA and UN can't do nothing..Kingkong got nothing on me! i love this..this is what i live for....JIHAD..fii SABIILILAAH....waa ninkii dagaal looga adkaado..halaag baa u sugnaaday munaafiqiinta, mujrimiinta iyo kaafiriinta..guul iyo furusho waxaa leh mujaahidiinta iyo Muuminiinta aan cabsan. Naftooda huryaasha ...calling all Mujaahidiin to Somalia...

Bring it on Baby...what a day....I love this shit