Sign in to follow this  
Nur

A Letter Of Recommendation

Nur   

To Whom It May Concern

A Letter Of Recommendation

Madam

As a Professor and Chairman of NURology Department, I have known Dr. Warrior Of Light to be an attentive and hardworking student, always asking relevant questions to the subject matter and never drifting away from the subject at hand.

Dr.Warrior Of Light can at times be highly philosophical about NURology science, though as scientists we are not allowed to discuss these issues with Junior Doctors in her caliber, specially emotionally flared up topics such as the highly sentimental and controversial female circumcision subject practiced in some Anarchist East African Countries, however, her passionate search to find balanced answers for the big picture of that subject and her elequent paper on the invalidity of NURology point of view is a testament that she has clear leadership qualities beyound the e-Nuri Academy expectations in which she has brilliantly earned the coveted NURosurgery Certfication with distinction after proving beyound doubt the fallacy of the effectiveness of Pharaonic FGM as an alternative safeguard against teenage pregnancy which are prevalent in Somali Communities overseas. Dr. Warrior Of Lights scholarly results where contrary to findings of an expedient questionnaire drafted by a Senior e-Nuri researcher in hurry to attend an Eid Party in Toronto.

Over the years, i found Dr. Warrior Of Light to be a perfectionist, always seeking to carry out her responsibilities the best way she can, serious, yet humorous , pensive, articulate and highly ethical nevertheless open minded to other Y-Chromo issues, very calm and patient, witty and very kind to her online patients, specially those who dance with the devil, Dr. Warrior Of Light can deal with any social group no matter how skewed their outlook with confidence, and in my observation, she is not a person that can easily be frustrated.

In My capacity as her Professor of NURosurgery, at e-Nuri Academy of Soul Healing Sciences at SOL, I recommend Dr. Warrior Of Light highly with certainty that her affiliation with any organization she chooses to join will add tremmendous value in substance as she is too compeling a person to resist.

Professor Nur Samatar

Chairman,

e-Nuri Academy of Soul Healing Sciences

Somaliaonline Open University,

Garasbaalley Campus.

Somalia

------------------------------------------------------

2005 e-Nuri Head Hunters

Where The Law Of The Averages Does Not Work

At the rate you are going sh Nur, i am afraid you will hand over the day to day running of e-nuri to the Xalimos.

Move on,everyone errs once in a while, dont over do the apology thing icon_razz.gif

I think am gonna stop my subscription to e nuri if this goes on smile.gif

This Dr is cool,btw

Kashafa   

^^ Whining-fest III: Return of the Harpy.

Let by-gones be by-gones, shawty. A direct constructive approach will give you better results rather than misplaced sarcasm. Not to mention: With great Moderatorship Powers, comes great civillised discussion facillitation.

Johnny B   

Bro Nur!

I´d to make a long distance call to verify the name of the honorable Campus "Garasbaaley", becouse it happens to be a very dear and valueable Compus for my own family.

The legacy of Sheikh Ibrahim Ali Ga'al in a recomendation letter is something HUGE.

The candidate at hand Dr WOL might argue to have mastered the appropriate social scientific method involved in developing constructions of everyday E-Nuri Algorithms,ideal for SOL´s sense of consumption, aimed at capturing the subjective meaning of the SOLers,but burdensomely fail to objectively construct her own ingenious Algorithms. that is, according to my intentions, the meaning of the Candidate as opposed to the social scientist and not some introspective inner process.

JB( the floor-filler of every devilish party), conceived statistical and other elementry formulations from the candidate and has no choice but to conclude that WOL is not of the right clibre to be associated with the honorable name of that holy Campus.The candidate has YET to master the E-Nuri social scientific laws as a legitimate kind of intellectual shorthand for heaven´s sake, always presupposing the meaningful activity of the individual SOLer, I hearby advice you to recommend the “forgotten man†from "Hadaftimo" namely Bro Muhammed.

It´s Just an Idea,

but keep in mind the Legacy of "Garasbaaley" and that of Sheikh Ibrahim deserves nothing less than the best SOL can offer.

With those words i trike WOL off the list and prepare myself to interview Muhammed.

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^^ Whining-fest III: Return of the Harpy.

Let by-gones be by-gones, shawty. A direct constructive approach will give you better results rather than misplaced sarcasm. Not to mention: With great Moderatorship Powers, comes great civillised discussion facillitation.

Haha. I tried the direct approach u speak of a month ago(or has it been longer?).

He ran.

The so-called great powers u speak of.. to be frank, nothing has changed for me. Still telling it like I see it. Nothing misplaced about my sarcasm, it's all he deserves right now. U might want to have a word in his ear about all those big words u use. Easy on the excessive use of Ls though. U might scare him.

Run along now. The man can speak for himself.

Sheh, dont you think your taking the matter an extra mile? Bro Nur is making amends and like everyone else I was looking forward to know where he stood in the end.

....paper on the invalidity of NURology point of view is a testament...

^^He delivered the answer. Though its a call he will have to make, to satisfy e-nuri customers.

I dont think he ran. Like any other mod who works on SOL *we all volunteers smile.gif remember* he also has responsibilities of his own.

Back to the topic.

Prof. Samater,

Im honoured to receive such a letter of recommendation from your offices. As a former student of e-Nuri Academy of Soul Healing Sciences, I was wondering will there be an opening for further studies within this field? As it was brought to my attention that I am lacking "to construct my own ingenious Algorithms" though I can argue that my approach to matters do differ. What matters is the original context or idea stands pure and should be explained in detail. If I am to cite an example I would like to mention two important figures in Islam. One being Abubakar "As Siddique "and the other Umar "Farooq" , the were men of honour and fought well for Islam. The former known to be compassionate but firm the latter self-assertive, frank and straight forward. He always spoke whatever was in his mind even if it displeased others. My point, these great men used different approaches but reached a common goal.

Im not in a possession to recommend anyone though beleive that there are other students with remarkable persona who must be on your list awaiting their letters. Thus,looking forward to read their letters, too.

Fiamanillah,

Warrior of light.

Graduate

e-Nuri Academy of Soul Healing Sciences

NB:Bro Nur, you made me laugh. :D

Sheherazade :-

Is it not unreasonably desperate to tail the man just to register your previous misgivings about the position he took on that issue? Do you not demote your self if you continue dwelling in past discussions and drag us all to re-fight wars that have been lost? What are you exactly looking for: a debate with him on the same very topic? An apology?

I do really attest to your ability to debate and reason well with others. Your passion about the issues you care is quite strong. You eloquently stated your position and its reasons on this issue numerous times. I agreed. And many others agreed with you and with likeminded others. I though Nur had erred on it. Many others did that too. And so the discussion had ended, or so I thought. What’s beyond me is this chronic whining about an issue on which one moon has already elapsed. Is it not out of character for such a woman, like you, whose respect is held by many to keep grudges that long?

I took for granted that people would understand that every one is entitled to his/her opinion. Wrong. Object, if you will, but move on I dare say.

WOL, making amends huh? He ran dear. He used Ramadan as an excuse, we've been int the month of Shaban for a while now. It is clear to me, not worth dicussing really. So did u find out WOL: where he stands?

X, u say:

I took for granted that people would understand that every one is entitled to his/her opinion.

Now go away and think about that.

Cara.   

Seems like a lot of people are coming to Nur's defense on the grounds that he is somehow a different breed from all the other SOLers. That he deserves a special kind of respect. Isn't that precisely why he should be held to a higher standard?

raula   

Nur, wise choice. Dr Light is indeed an exceptional person in her articulations as she defends every mere judgment she makes with divine facts as well sensible response. I have to say this individual is not only informed about NUROLOGY but as well restorative health in the real sense. I concur with further recommendation of this individual.

Salute kwa dada W of L.

Originally posted by sheherazade:

X, u say:

I took for granted that people would understand that every one is entitled to his/her opinion.

Now go away and think about that

Nothing to think about. Yours is not an opinion at all. It is untimely complaint.

Callypso, higher standard indeed.

But the man gained the anger of SOL’s lynching crowd by simply penning a theoretical piece in which he speculated that FGM could be of use. All the disclaimers and qualifications he attached have fallen on deaf ears. A month has passed over that controversy and the unrelenting protest continues. Even worse, some people have defied the civility of discussion and begun drawing picket lines against his new topics just to register their discontent with him. Some even opted mucky name-calling as recourse of choice.

That compels me to believe that ‘baroortu orgiga ka weyn’ thing. There must be other undercurrent that’s fueling this. In which case, we can do very little, if at all, to soothe xanuunka hayya dadkan.

Allaha caafiyo. I am done.

Originally posted by Callypso:

Seems like a lot of people are coming to Nur's defense on the grounds that he is somehow a different breed from all the other SOLers. That he deserves a special kind of respect. Isn't that precisely why he should be held to a higher standard?

^^

Let me Borrow those 'read thru line glasses' that you are wearing~

But for the heck of it, let ME say , I woudave sworn I didn’t see that anywhere.[special treatment et kuli]

What I believe people[who?] are saying is that, Some people[who? smile.gif ] shouldn’t tag every topic the good sheikh brings forth to his original 'Gudnid for sexually active' girls.

I could've sworn,that no one 'came to his defence', I could've Sworn

Sheh, Bro Nur hasnt run, I thought by now you would have noticed his tendency of disappearing. Then later either by initiating a new topic or answer a few others, he makes his entrance. Im not speaking on his behalf, Im just mentioning the obvious what I have observed for a couple of years now.

Do I know his current stand ? Yes, he provided the answer in this thread. He may have praised me in this post but he acknowledged the invalidity of his own FGM post. Brown noticed the flow and mentioned that he was overdoing the apology.In the FGM topic, beleive he mentioned that it was a discussion and he was infalliable too.

Quoting what he wrote:

her passionate search to find balanced answers for the big picture of that subject and her elequent paper on the
invalidity of NURology point of view
is a testament that she has clear leadership qualities beyound the e-Nuri Academy expectations in which she has brilliantly earned the coveted NURosurgery Certfication with distinction after
proving beyound doubt the fallacy of the effectiveness of Pharaonic FGM
as an alternative safeguard against teenage pregnancy which are prevalent in Somali Communities overseas

^^^^This is enough evidence to me.

The FGM topic was an open discussion but it changed from discussing the subject in hand to his persona and beleifs. I joined in the battle of thoughts late (in the 4th pg) but already the persona bashing had started. It was a theory we proved evidence it was wrong, mission accomplished.He like any other nomad can stick to the same opinion. And according to this thread he mentions it *his own words* its false. What else do you want??

Lets call a spade a spade. Is it an apology, you want? What he is entitled to provide isnt an apology but his last opinion on the topic, remember we were sharing views and asked of our opinion on that topic. I beleive all the persona bashers owe him one, instead.

Fiamanillah.

Wol