Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Al Shabaab using 1991 clan cleansing tactics

Mogadishu 1991, the clan militia that toppled Siyad Barre started to use terror tactics to ethnicly cleanse the city.

They used the media to hype up clan animosity in the pretext that they were fighting a regime.

Now they are fighting "occupation" and will kill to safe gaurd the faith.

Hyped up "massacres and rapes" are used to justify bombings, mortars and raise funds for the "clan" oops "resistance" so in order to defend itself.

Leaflets with names and dayly threats coupled with the media outlets. Assasinations, beheadings and child soldiers are justified, just as in 1991 because of the "struggle" then todays "resistance"

Tactics perfected in 1991 are now being used in 2008 but this aint 1991.

:mad:

Gabbal   

Xishood kaa dhamaa ee afka iyo gacmaha yaysan ku qaloocan.

If Yusuf expires tonight, I wonder if you will continue to defend the Xabashi infidels that desecrated on Allah's house of worship in the very city I was born in.

Few people lost as much as I did in 1991. Don't you dare evoke 1991 to justify the destruction and senseless loss of life Yusuf and his Xabashi overlords are subjecting Muqdisho to in this very second.

Laba-X   

General Abti, in 1991 you were chased out of Mogadishu, bedraggled and in threadbare clothes so today for you it is obviously a case of Inagaa wadana!

But I applaud your transparent support for your uncle and your unwavering stance, however despicable it may seem, unlike many of SOL's cyber poltroons.

Horn, Your feighned piety is apparent to all sxb, so quit the sanctimonious approach of reproaching General Duke. Whilst you beguile your corroding heart with lies about the senseless loss of life in Somalia by A/Yusuf and his Amxaars, we all know the grounds for your such twaddle. It is our of your utter contempt for Yusuf and the tribe he hails from why like to see the end of him - so stop disguising it as a hate for the Amxaars.

Whilst you chastise General for his support of Yeey, are you oblivious to your blind support for Barre Huuraale. The only reason you support him is the lame waa tolkay and tolkay deserve this and that rubbish!

Quite this never ending rigmarole and be a man! If the ailing Huraale were to expire today, where will you channel your allegiance? Stop wallowing yourself in the glories of yesteryears sxb - things have moved on and being wistful of a time that never will come will not help you in any way!

As for your Calaacal that few people lost as much as you did - it was your revered Aabe that caused the worst devastation upon entire clans - and you come here and preach us of your supposed suffering! Bollocks Mate!

Abtigiis   

LX

War dee adigiibaa ka daraye waa sidee? why do you remind the man Siyad Barre time is over? That can put one on the defensive. Kadaa LX. Otherwise, I am with you 100%. on second thought, I think I am liking this General (corporal) by the day. At least his support for his uncle is palpable and his reasons are not disguised. Waa kuway soomalidu markay u xil qarin tidhaa 'Laabtiisaa Xaadhan'. :D

GD when did Shabaab etc ever declare war against any clan group or base their heirachy on clan, ur argument lacks common sense, even their enemey know Shabaab is driven by ideology and the clan hatred disease tat has destroyed ur own heart long ago.

Fabregas   

Alshabaab baa dadki ku washeen........I think sum ppl here work for the CIA so as to get people to talk about Alshabaab and spot potential sympathisers, financers, etc.............no names mentioned!

Gabbal   

Stop wallowing yourself in the glories of yesteryears sxb

Speaks volumes I say. ;)

p.s. Hadaan Duke cidiisa ama "qabiilkiisa" aan necbahay ama aan jeclahayba umaan baahnin in nalasoo dhex galo. Adigu un ha lug-go'in. ;)

Jacpher   

^Why delete? I'm liking my firefox even more when it can retrieve what you've tried to delete.

Originally posted by
HornAfrique:

Bahal la yiraahdo
H-ism
baan kaa dhadhaminayaa ee wax hakaa saarto! Duke laftigiisuba taa ka gudub ee meesha haku cidloon.

Why accuse LX of qabyaalad when in fact it's all you stand for and do best on these boards? Ma adigoo kalaa dadka wada mooday? LX exposed the truth and the animalistic thinking ways you display. You're a die hard fan of Huuraale, the disgusting warlord. You stood by him when he was fighting along with Xabash army from Amxaar tank tops against Somalis. What has changed? Are you wadani born again just like you claimed Hiiraale peacelord born again?

Gabbal   

Emperor, one look around the forum and I notice Lazy seems to have been doing a lot of clapping for Abdullahi Yusuf recently. Perhaps this is only following that pattern? ;)

Jimcaale, interesting how the rest of the forum now understands your sour sense of humor. I almost feel less special. smile.gif

What I cannot comprehend for the life of me, however, is why post a pro-Al Shabaab topic concerning Kismaayo and attack them in their fight against the TFG as you have been doing recently. Taasi xishood la'aanba maaha ee waa waali, bisinka qabso faataxana isku akhri bal xoogaa inaad kasoo raysid. :D:D

Laba-X   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote: Stop wallowing yourself in the glories of yesteryears sxb

Speaks volumes I say.
;)

p.s. Hadaan Duke cidiisa ama "qabiilkiisa" aan necbahay ama aan jeclahayba umaan baahnin in nalasoo dhex galo. Adigu un ha lug-go'in.
;)^^ For a man who hasn't got the GUTS to come forth with his opinion, you are a deplorable one!

It is good that you opted for a statement from which you will receive a less harsh criticism and insisted that we should leave you alone - but you got caught!

You only detracted your earlier statement, cognizant that it will substantiate my claim about your inherent Qabyaalad - and it has (thanks to Jimcaale). Qabyaalad is what oils the wheels for you my friend and everyone in this forum is aware of that!

Pathetic, you are Horn, truly a debased character!

Gabbal   

Clap, clap adeer you have debased Horn. smile.gif You have debased the integrity of a cyber character who has been on this forum for over 6 years, has never had reason to hide his feeling, has never been shy of his political stances, has a length of forum history that could objectively speak for him, and in effect has never been one to speak in tongues and dodge from speaking bluntly and clearly as possible.

You are almost entertaining. That is if I was more apt to laugh because of you rather than at you. Juvenile? You betcha; then again what about your handicapped cacophony was not? smile.gif

You are Dismissed adeer and I say that sincerely. smile.gif

Like I said previously, leave SmithNWestern and HornAfrique to themselves. They do not need middlemen. ;)