Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

I Love Jazz

raula   

Grover washington who is mostly an inspiration to Boney James is also briliant-apart from legends like Ella, Miles, Holiday,Ellington,etc.

Dave koz is superbub on the sax also-especially SAXOPHONIC . Nick Callione, Paul Brown-nice smooth melodies.

Pacifist-Botti on " when I fall in love " -mama mia icon_razz.gif;) and you finish the night away with Kenny G's - At last..the Duets album ..-boy are you gonna go nuts in your world :Dicon_razz.gif

Hi guys, thanks for sharing same passion "jazz". I accually checked out some of your recomandations. Thanx.

can u guys suggest any album that i can download to have it in my car.

Thank you very much for all your replies. If u guys like favourate songs or person...list so we can try to download the songs.

Thankx guys

Pacifist   

Originally posted by raula:

Pacifist-Botti on "
when I fall in love
" -mama mia
icon_razz.gif;)
and you finish the night away with Kenny G's -
At last..the Duets album
..-boy are you gonna go nuts in your world
:Dicon_razz.gif

:D Definately yes... I don't think I can find anything else that can top those two for me.

Botti will be in my state but like a city five hours away am contemplating to drive that five hours or not..... Will see though....

Fine sista if u want a album try Chris botti

www.chrisbotti.com u can listen to his songs AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii icon_razz.gif

raula   

^^^^^Iam trying to score tickets this summer-coz he is coming here as well. much luck.

Oh wat is summer without jazz ;)

Pacifist   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

well well well Five hours of driving was hell but you know what He totally made it up for me.. Candle light dinner and the hot hot hot Saxophone in my ear hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm woooooooooooooooooooo.

I was mesmerized my the whole scene after ward I fell in love with ....Moi.

Girl what ever u do and what ever it cost just pay it and go. You won't regret it.

Napenda sana Ndiyo

raula   

^^^hehehehe..."I fell inlove with moi"...I like that. yeah gal I can tell ya once you get addicted to "SAXAPHONE" melody you are hooked on like the states to nukes icon_razz.gif Mind you, he is one "axem" son of gun ;)

I have to agree the saxaphonic tune is jubilant.

^^LoooooooL. You have completely surrendered huh? No maan, you always go "half on a baby" :D . See only I gave in all the magazines and some old videos, the rest went to very buttom of a box in the store room labeled " Tools" :D:D

Ps: It's time i get rid of them, if you know someone that wants to buy, please let them know that you know someone. ;)

asxantu