Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Collaborator Fartaag: Al-Qaeda was involved in Kismayu fighting [LOL]

Castro   

Aweys Osman Yusuf

Mogadishu 23, June.07 ( Sh.M.Network) The situation in the port town of Kismayu is reported calm on Saturday following a heavy gun battle between the town’s two major clans on Friday.

Col. Abdulahi Ismail Fartag, the commander of the third division of Somalia’s military forces, told Shabelle by the phone from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, on Saturday that his forces have been attacked by what he called Al-Qaeda-linked Islamists.

He said the fighting is between the third division (Merihan clan) and the 1st division (Majegteen) of Somalia’s government military troops in Ksimayu, 500 KM south of Mogadishu.

“Both Somali forces from Merihan and Majecteen are fighting over the management of Kismayu and I have been assured that Al-Qaeda and Somalia’s Islamic Courts fighters were involved in the fighting,” he said.

Contacts made by Shabelle with the commander of the 1st division, Col. Abdirisaq Afgadud, went impossible.

More than people were killed and dozens more were wounded after the sub-clans skirmished in the port city of Kismayu yesterday.

The leaders of both clans have been challenging over the administration of the port city since the T.F.G. backed by its Ethiopian allied troops routed out the Union of Islamic Courts in early this year.

******* clan militiamen now control Kismayu while rival clan militias are based on the outskirt of the town, according to our correspondent, Mohammed Ahmed.

Shabelle

Castro   

Horn, they're now calling the Gedo boys Al-qaeda. Didn't I tell you they would? Now you can expect the AC-130 gunships to pay your boys a visit.

Buckle up.

Gabbal   

I do not agree to the labeling of Al Qaeda, but former supporters and militias of the ICU under Hassan Turki brought both men as well as material support to the forces in Buulogaduud.

Afgaduud was the same man who was scouting in the forests leading the Ethiopians to Hassan Turki's forces and today they joined him. Hypocrisy is worse then anything in my opinion and that is exactly why I had opposed the so-called ICU forces.

Castro   

^^^^ What you agree to is irrelevant and you know it awoowe. Now that the label is yours, how long do you think before the night skies are lit up?

^^ waraa Castro see waaye sxb, alqaacida waxa watay oo uu ka hadalyo Fartaag waa Af-gudduud naagtii burcada ahayd ee Kooxda TFG-clan ka socotay & former ICU members ee isbarada u taalay magaalada dhinacyadeeda ee washamsida lagu qaaday ayu ka hadlayaa.

Cige   

According Gedonet: Hassan Turki was fighting alongside Af-Guduud

Haddaad BEEN sheegaysid wax u eg sheeg

Gabbal   

Cige, it should not be too hard, please get the link of the report Gedonet drafted where they said Hassan Turki was fighting alongside Af-Gaduud.