Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

WHAT DO WOMEN WANT?

Abdinuur   

Sup ya'll.

What I want to know is what do Somali girlz want from a guy? This can be anything ya'll want or dreamed of ever since you began to mature or felt anything confused.gif...

But what I really want to know is what sort of gifts do you guys like. For instance, when you're goin' out for a date with a guy, what kinda of gifts or things do you prefer he'd bring it for you...like flowers, your favorite cd, a lingerie, I mean the list continues...

And if ya'll think flowers are cool thing on a date, what kinda of flowers do ya'll prefer.

I met this really nice girl and I was wonderin' what to get/bring for her besides myself. I thought of a flower, but you know, I wanna hear what ya'll think.

Even guys can respond to this...guys help out and don't say stupid s***...you know

------------------

"Anytime you see someone more successful than you, they are doing something you aren't"

Malcolm X

barliin   

oh my god how romantic

waw for a somali guy u really do

know alot about a date

hey look the best thing you can do

for a girl on ur 1 date is to be ur self

don't be something ur not

and if we are talking about somali woman

i think flowers are not that big a deal

as long as u wear armani

cool waters

or chanell and shave

that is all and ofourse pay for everything

Pay for everything????????????

Oh my god, Baarliin, you sound like another GOLD DIGGER. Sista, I don't even know you, why should I pay for everyting on the first date. You should bring your own money on the first date. You have to earn it for me to pay for everything. See, when you really become my woman, I don't mind you having the right to my pocket.

FIRST DATE is FIRST DATE...I would be broke by now if I paid for every first date. Daamn, you Somali girls are taking this to another level.

Love you Baarliin. I hope you didn't get offended.

Hibo   

hey BRO

wow i got say that's one lucky girl.U don't need to bring anything as long u bring urself and have fun.But if u do want to bring something for, flowers would be really romantic.i say bring her red roses( that's so sweet).Don't listen them.for their information any girl would find flowers romantic.thatincludes somalians.have fun.

Abdinuur   

Now let's see what other ppl have to say...keep 'em comin' ya'll. I am likin' these ideas smile.gif.

------------------

"Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday"

Hibo   

Abdinuur,

First impressions have a big impact. Make sure u look good, smell good (and taste good)and u'll have her where u want her!

barliin   

you men are funny walahi

ofcourse u should pay for everything on ur 1 date that dose not mean am a gold digger

that means u are a true gentelman

and for the guy who said he wears things that a nicer than armani i wana know what they are names plz abdi

and for the rest of you somali ppl up in here

to be cool you gota me your self

and for the somali men what happend to the romance the man hood the respect you had for girls all you guys talk about is that girl this girl ceeb you all have sisters

treat them all with respect just like your dad's did your mom's

Jaber   

Waryaa Abdinuur iska waran?

To answer ur questions,from past experiences,I would say Somali girls r very different from women of other cultures.For instance,buying a Somali girl a"thong" or a "V-Sting" is a veeeeerrrry,very,bad Idea if u ask me!...The flowers r nice,but,nomad-chicks prefer things that last,things like a diric she can wear to aroosyada,a dahab she can show off with infront of her girlfriends,who could blame'em,after all flowers die!

Brother,I say buy her a diric and a matching googarad and some uunsi to go with it and you might get lucky smile.gif

Abdinuur   

JABER...you crack me up man...LMAO!!!

SOMALI WOMEN...DO YA'LL AGREE WIT JABER...?..

CURIOUS...I got her a nice bracelet and I we went out on a picnic. It was nice and we had fun... smile.gif

But these ideas and creative lists were fabulous and ya'll are creative comin' up wit things like that. It helps and I might refer to 'em every now and then... smile.gif...

Salaama all,

"buying a Somali girl a"thong" or a "V-Sting" is a veeeeerrrry,very,bad Idea"............I AGREE WITH JABER 110%.... Extremely a bad Idea... It's Ok if she is your Wife or your Fiancé but don't buy it otherwise. That is very Disrespectful!!

What do we want?.... Personally, NOTHING!!....Just be yourself, Be honest, Be respectful! They say Best things in life are FREE!!....Be creative you can be romantic w/out buying or spending anything!! for instance Make a Nice dinner for two and Surprise her with it...and if you don't know how to cook? Learn it for God sake! for your own good.... smile.gif

Anyway, Abdinuur...I'm just curious...which one is it? Are you married? Since you said on another post you were "expecting a girl"Namin my baby"...and here you're Looking for advice on what to get this "new gal"...??

Ma'salaama

[This message has been edited by LadyFatima (edited 01-14-2002).]

Abdinuur   

LadyFatima, you crack me up too girl...LMAO!

I ain't married yet and to be honest, I dont think I'm ready for it either. On my other post "NAMIN" MY GIRL," I meant just a girl you know. She aint my daughter but she's a nice girl that I'm currently seein you know. I don't have any kids that I know of but hopefully one day when I'm old and see white hair grownin on my skull, I might get settle down and get marry.

Now...NOOOOO WAY JOOOSE...lol... smile.gif

On the other hand, "buying a Somali girl a "thong" or a "V-Sting" aint nothin' wrong wit it. That's kinda tight and you can get FREAKY wit it...but I wouldnt do something like that for someone that I hardly know na mean. But romantically, it's nice.

And why would it be so "disrespectful"...

I like your idea though LadyFatima...but you gotta hook me up wit some of your recipes...that would be nice...cuzz I can cook as long as there's a recipe or some sort of direction to follow... smile.gif

Salaama all,

"On the other hand, "buying a Somali girl a "thong" or a "V-Sting" aint nothin' wrong wit it. That's kinda tight and you can get FREAKY wit it"....

A/nuur that is exactly the kind of disrespect I was talking about...... This is how it goes......and Plz do correct me if I'm wrong......

First you buy the lingerie for her, then you say, "try it on girl I wanna see how good you look on it" or something similar to that matter ....and then the next thing we know..you be Trying her on....lol..... and all hell breaks from there on!...I don't wanna tell you what kind of Danbi you're both in cuz I'm assuming you already know...2ndly, you played with her Gabarnimo! and 3rdly, You degraded her by buying her things that are only appropriate for your WIFE to a girl your not even married to and probably won't..... However, I don't Blame you, Cuz as they say it takes two to tango!!.....

Now brotha....me cooking?...lol that is funny...ehmm hmmm, let me clear my throat smile.gif... Anyway!...... I recommend you read Hibo's post "Cooking for that special nite"!! I'm sure you will get Ideas on what to cook for that special nite....

Ma'salaama