Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Firearms

Cara.   

I would say "Niice. Is it to scale?"

I think frivolous gun possession is compensating for something :D

Malika   

"How do you feel about men with guns?"

They are scary things these guns,nothing xaax about it at all..,For his own sake he should'nt have one laying around.. ;)

Nephissa   

hehe@for his sake [or yours? L0L]. My ability to shoot my mouth off is enough trouble! Illaahoow 'gun' gurigayga ha soo gelin :D .

Malika   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

hehe@for his sake [or yours? L0L]. My ability to shoot my mouth off is enough trouble! Illaahoow 'gun' gurigayga ha soo gelin
:D

^He He,indeed for my own sake[avoid jail sentence]and his sake[loosing a limb]..Lol that makes me sound cruel,but there are moments one can claim insanity possessed them..Lol :D

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Malika:

[...but there are moments one can claim insanity possessed them..Lol
[/QB]

Can you elaborate a bit on this one? have no idea what you are talking about. Or perhaps other instances of such case! :D

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Malika:

[/QB]

Can you elaborate a bit on this one? have no idea what you are talking about. Or perhaps other instances of such case! :confused:

Cabdow   

^ lol

Nin shantaada kaa celin sharci kaama celiyo or in this case bistoolad, plus i think men with bistoolad are sisy's...

common, wats wrong with owning a lil gun...its fun to do target practice during weekends.

pow! pow! pow besides, the whole house is safe this way... just dont piss me off! smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Canjeex:

Nin shantaada kaa celin sharci kaama celiyo or in this case bistoolad, plus i think men with bistoolad are sisy's...

Shanta kaama celiso qof mindi wato oo canka kaaga jeexo... :D

Cabdow   

^ lool...Why bring back memories qofyahay;) he might have jeexed me with his mindi, but could you imagine anigana saan shanta ugu waday 'from left to right' wajiga dhan aa kuus-kuusmay...Till this day cabdi waji kuus aa loo yaqaan, maybe you heard of him...lol

Btw, your signature caadi ma'aha...Booto-bila-wadno.com iga dheh :D

Malika   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

quote:Originally posted by Malika:

Can you elaborate a bit on this one? have no idea what you are talking about. Or perhaps other instances of such case!
[/QB]
^Abtigiis,are you married? If so have you experience the fine line[that tiny place]between love and hate for your spouse?..that my dear is the moments one can claim insanity! How do you love and hate at the same time,thats another topic all together. smile.gif

Abtigiis   

MALIKA

...Or perhaps when one is obssessed with holding onto all the good things he saw in mystic dreams and gets mad!. For it is so near, yet so far! Ya, I think i know people who complained of that. Alxamdu-liaalh I am OK. But Shaydaan can descned on someone unannounced anytime, and no one is to blame!... ANYWAY, I can imagine that fine line you talk of!

Malika   

^Lol..you see thats why I wouldnt want a gun in the house,during these time when one is possessed one can not take responsibility for what one will do..[jk] The china plates will do just fine! smile.gif