Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Amin Amir: Kana Siib Kana Saar

Poker   

I never said reer hebel baa tahay ee Somaliland kama hadli kartid. I said you're NOT from Somaliland. There is a difference...don't put words in my mouth.

As far as Cumar Dhuule and Xasan Diiriye are concerned, I'm NOT denaying Ma dhibaan are NOT looking down on in Somaliland. However, we both know that is "SOMALI" problem at large from Djibouti to NFD. It doesn't concentrate in Somalilnd alone. It's simply crime against humanity and we should do better to bridge the gap in our society as whole.

Poker   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Indeed, the flag-bearers of the secession agenda in Somaliland are mostly primitive with no grasp of contemporary thinking. It is not by happenstance that the learnerd ones from the north are largely unfazed with by this madness.

It has also been a nice cover for shallow campaigners of this doomed cause to invoke 'nabadgalyadaya and horumarka' ayaa laga soo hor jeedaa shouts whenever the folly in their agenda's is challenged. That is sheeko dhalaan.

P.S. I think you have an issue with being rer-miyi or rer-magaal. Saaxib drop that line. Just be content with whatever you are. It is not big deal if one is rer-miyi (most of us are from there) and or rer-magaal in the way you define. It is how we feel about overselves and how we are perceived by those around us that matters. The glittering tall buildings in Toronto will not make a geeljire who moved there some years ago or his child a big 'ilbax'; a small cottage in Afgooye doesn't make a wise man there 'uncivilized'.

Maxaa howshaa oo dhan ku galiyay saaxiib. I'M agreeing with you. WE'RE primitive and proud of it. Obviously we have nothing to offer so whay do you care if we leave or not? Just let it go....

Raalina ahow hadii aad Tuulo joog nimadu aan kuugu yeedhay ku yara dhibayso. Waa iska kaftan :D:D:D

Abtigiis   

Ala walaaloow way idhibaysaaye iga daa! Waan kuu ducayne rer-magaal i dheh!!!!! :D

I am not from Somaliland, but it is not because you are from Afghanistan that you comment on Taliban. Gabbito?

Poker   

Ala walaaloow way idhibaysaaye iga daa! Waan kuu ducayne rer-magaal i dheh!!!!!
:D

I am not from Somaliland, but it is not because you are from Afghanistan that you comment on Taliban. Gabbito?

Fair enough. :D

Abwaan   

loool.......Amiin is The Man...the only thing is his written Somali is not the best...it should have been "Kanna Siib, Kanna Saar"!!!

Abwaan   

Amir Amir is a hypocrat here. He is evading the true analogy. In fact, the flag he should have shown in place of the black one should have been the tri-colour with a black star (in Hargeisa). It is happening literally in the North.

Alshabab ayuu shaqo ka dhigtay!

loool...A&T hadda kan baa dhiig badan daadinaya Ugaas, kuwaas yaryar ee kale waa loo soo jeesan insha Allaah!