Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Madaxweyne Col. Jibriil Cali Salaad “Wada hadal ayaa noo socda Dowlada Federaalka”

Hunguri   

:D JB, sxb I am not running of any possition and I will not even in the future. However, I do support the ideology of Maakhir State. Like the S-land runns in your blood ;) Im proud of to be a Maakhirian smile.gif . Intaasi waa kaftankii. By the way, Dabshid how is life ? I hope you are some where at the streets of Sydny :D . Im sure, the Pacific have a kind of funny weather.

PS:-

Jacaylbro, iskaga kaalay Hargaisa smile.gif . I will apoint you the minister of entertainment and haasaawe wanaaga :D .

RedSea   

Hey this is good oppurtunity for me to hate on these peeps.

Sorry there is no such thing Maakhirland. Cut this maakhirland crap. It's day dream and nothing more. The so call President, is that a joke? :D

Well i support Maakhir state as long as it is created by the people .....

Hunguri: :D Hargeisa waaban iskaga iman if that kind of ministry exists niyow .... now reserve me a big villa in Laas-qoray (i don't want badhan) :D

Hunguri   

JB, I know you love Laasqoray :D . Anyhow, Maakhir Thread-kayaga hanaga hijack garayne. Ina keen dhulkeenii u doolaalo tagnee. Xaggaa iyo Women iyo General smile.gif

This guy was said to be a former separatist, being a member of Waqooyi Galbeed's baarlamaan from mid '90s until two years ago.

So did his stance change or his opportunity changed, seeing a much more greener personal pasture for him?

Soomaali dadkaan camal opportunity doonka ayaa waalay, marna lugtooda meesha $$ ku badantahay ee cusub gishanaayo.