Sign in to follow this  
djibsomali

Somaliland (mirqaan-land) on universal TV!!!!!!!

Wallahi these guys are a joke to humanity and they don't need any enemy as they are their worst enemy.

Maybe during a long khat session they did come up with a brilliant idea.

Lets sell our hallucination to the world and especially to the somalis watching universal tv.

so today i am watching a so called debate at universal tV!

Brilliant it is a debate between

2 persons from the opposition party against (joker faysal warraabe and kulmiye chairman)

1 person from the government (a minister)

1 person from the diaspora(common man from UK)

and the so called harari (the TV moderator)

so what is the joke then i am talking about??

Well mirqan people did not even ask themselves the common sense question..

If we are selling our dream born from the marfash lets at least when debating include some people from other gobol (district)

like awdal, sool or sanaag.

the joke was the whole panel including harari the so called universal tv moderator was from the same clan

5 people (100% of the panel) was from the same clan.

lol lol lol

Are these normal????

no they must be hallucinating

mirqaan is very dangerous

no it was on univesal tv rigth now!!

the tv is not available in america, if that is where you are.

what was amazing was when his cousin the TV moderator asked faysal cali warrabe what make you better from other guys.

He put his hand in his pocket and waved the european passport!!!

lol

wallahi he made me laugh and then i felt ashamed for him..

DjibSomali aka Nayruush

Waan ku Salaamay cammoo. Reer Hargeisa ayaan kugu ogaa, hadma ayaa reer Djibouti noqotay? :D

Don't you know reer Djibouti Jaadka/Mirqaanka inay ka danbeeyaan. If there was such thing as Mirqaanland anywhere in the world, then the capital city would be Djibouti. Its the only place where people chew chat before eating breakfast or even brushing their teeth, they call it "indho fure" session. Qaar ayaa taqsiinta meel ku sii guntada xataa. ahaha :eek: :eek:

Juje   

It was a good program . The participants had a heated debate but it was all in civil manner. The moderator Abdisalan Hareri run the show professionally and this was his second scoop in a week. He earlier had an hour long interview with former President Yusuf covering all issues.

Back to the debate tonight - the participants had a common goal but they all believed they had individually a better path than the other.

Once again a very good and healthy debate.

NGONGE   

I watched a bit of it at four in the morning. Struggled to keep up as I could not put the sound up (in the usual Somali way).

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

DjibSomali aka Nayruush

Waan ku Salaamay cammoo. Reer Hargeisa ayaan kugu ogaa, hadma ayaa reer Djibouti noqotay?
:D

Don't you know reer Djibouti Jaadka/Mirqaanka inay ka danbeeyaan. If there was such thing as Mirqaanland anywhere in the world, then the capital city would be Djibouti. Its the only place where people chew chat before eating breakfast or even brushing their teeth, they call it "indho fure" session. Qaar ayaa taqsiinta meel ku sii guntada xataa. ahaha :eek: :eek:

Just for you, I am going to rehash the qorismaris tale our local coffee shop story teller told us:

He told of a Laas Qori (for argument's sake, and the Qori here is accidental) man who went to Djibouti. He was told before going to visit that place that the country has loads of shape shifters. So, one day, whilst sitting chewing qat with a Djiboutian, the host got up and went to the toilet. Our Laas Qori boy sat chewing quietly when, suddenly, a goat ran into the room and started eating the host's qaat. He ignored it and carried on chewing.

Ten minutes later, the host returned to find his qaat all eaten! He turned to the Laas Qori man and said 'War qaatkaygi yaa laastay?'

The laas Qori man raised an eyebrow and said 'adiga!'

The host got angry and protested that he didn't eat anything. He repeated the question more menacingly. The Laas Qori man threw his own qaat down and shouted 'War ma anaad igo ciyaaraysa? Did you not just eat it when you were a goat'?

:D