Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

farewell to the politics section

I must for once agree with Castro, there is no point to quiting or giving up. Tommorrow will be a new day. You never know what might happen. Its healthy to have differences of opinion, discourse and heated debate and this place would be boring if we all agreed.

Thus lets continue on this journey and if you support the ICU, Somaliland, Puntland, the TFG or any other group, continue to be tough, stick to your guns, and fight for your corner.

I expect to see all my foes here, the secesionists, the confused lot otherwise us "door *****" would be bored. :D

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

p.s. I welcome you to the women's section
:D
. Set up a house there, I'll provide free security for a week.

A house in women's section, being entertained by natives of Women Section where Serenity take the lead...huh? cool offer ya abu paragon-ow better take it before it is too late.

PS. Can you make us a favour and take Xiin with you there? :D

Sky   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

p.s. I welcome you to the women's section
. Set up a house there, I'll provide free security for a week.

There is no need to kick the man while he's allready down and out. But I agree his place is to be amongst the women.

Abu the Guru,

I think you are not stooping too low to be part of this puppet entertainers, to leave here you are neither a vain nor stupidh, but right minded, fair and non-clannish individual.

As you aware of Things in somalia are going to the dogs Adeer, its the Anti-imperalism, Anti-colonialism, anti-occupation,and the indignity which is befalling on somalis are calling cards. no wonder we used to cry for the kilkila 5aand, till Mogdishu become Kilkila-6xaad, its part of history now already, just for a kursi - you can kill,and miam as much as you want but definetly what goes around comes around.

One more thing there a question goes - Will the Leopard change its spots? Answer is no cos Warlord is a Warlord no matter where he sleeps villa somalia or hijacked private property.

I dont think you will miss this so-called politcal section of SOL anway, but I got a better idea - how about the Doodwanag section, Af-Somaligii and Gabayadii, inoo camir halkaa and see ya there.

So Long saaxiib

Sky   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^ And would that be a fate worse than death?

Not worse but equal.

Try to find Paragon a comfy dirac.

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

Sky, female company is great. I urge you to try it, for a change.

LoooooL. That was loaded Ayoub.

Lets us introduce the female species gradually to the brother. LOL

Sky   

Ayoub, I know you had a blast yesterday at the beauty salon. But I'm more favorable towards a different kind of atmosphere while enjoying female company.

Thanks for the tip though.

RedSea   

lol....If Abu Paragon quit this place it's his choice,however, I am suprised how some knuckleheads here think he left because he is being defeated.Defeated by who and whom?

Abu Paragon is a man with dignity,and good character, he speaks not for his qabiil but for the rightous cuase which only few of us hold in my opinion.

So while cyber daba dhilifs like Duke,Yoonis it's worth to not address any issue they may raise,because their opinions are morally corrupt and not tolerable as they speak on behalf of evil and injustice.

These are the same people who actually believe that Ethiopia will bring peace to them, anyone who tries to reason with them must be out of their mind,because it's hard to try to reason or even convince some one who denies and denies regarldess of it being true or not for the sake of disagreeing.

So Abu paragon, an educated fellow as he sounds has made the right decision,although I hope he comes back time to time to inform us,but hey what is there to discuss in the section when the place has been flooded with immorality.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Thus lets continue on this journey and if you support the ICU, Somaliland, Puntland, the TFG or any other group, continue to be tough, stick to your guns, and fight for your corner.

Mr.Cyber daba dhilif,

No one has problem if you argued on behalf of the TFG or Puntland for that matter,however,for one who refers himself to being a Muslim and a Somali to be cheering on while his supposed brothers and sisters are being murdered by filthy Xabashis is immoral and not laughable at all.

If you support somalinimo and Somaliwayne,then you oughta show those clors,all I and the rest of us out there see is that you are in support of the TFG just because one of your adeeros is in there,I doubt you would support it if he died today and Geedi took over,I believe you would flip in a second,just like Horn did,when the ICU took over Kismayo, am I not right, those are my interpetations of you cyber character,and I think they mostly depict what I see, the rest we shall stay tuned for.