Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Thug IndaCade Clan Courts losing the plot Invites foreign fighters

Kashafa, what you consider me matters little.

Lets deal with real matters shall we. Like when will the game be up and what strategies do you have in place for the new Somalia..

Kashafa   

Once again,this is about Xaq vs. Dulmi,choose your side,I have chosen mind.

Save ur breath, akh. The man has already cast his stones with the Ethos. He has no choice. His inherent qabilism compels him to ignore the Xaq and follow the Kufr and Baatil. It's my utter conviction, and I'm only using him as an example, that if all his objections to ICU were removed, he'd still be against them, on principle, "because their great-grand-daddy stole some ninac and camel-dung from my great-grand-daddy."

El-Generale,

No offense, abti. It's not personal. I just sincerely believe that the reason we as nation can't move forward is because people with your exact same mind-set are in positions of power. Get rid of them, I say, and Somalia will prosper again as it did during the '60s.

^^^Give that sermon to IndaCADE and Abdiqasin brother. It is they who occupy the homes of orphans and the lands of fellow Muslims. It is they who are now suing the religion to defend their narrow business interst. But Allah [sWT] is mighty and knows what is in the heart of all.

RedSea   

Originally posted by xox ogaal:

Red Sea let talk about how the war will start. where do you think its gonna start . what do you think ethopia will do. will they use helicopter. what can the icu do where can they give up where can the hold those kind of things ... i don't wanna here lower shabelle...and all that crap. now that we there is going to be a war do yout think all these qabiils that are from the south will they stick with government when they see their sons being kill?

I am no more than human being,so i can't tell you what happens in the future,however,we can predict few things based on what history thought us.

However,the war starts,I expect the Tigray troops from Ethiopia to attack the bases of the ICU around Baydhabo,Beledweyne,Galkacayo.

Howver,brother,let me remind you regardless what the Tigray brings to the front,tanks,airplanes whatever it might be,I expect them to meet with humilation.The ICU will gain support from all Somali regardless of their Qabiil/political differeces and will defend one another from the harmful and unmerciful enemy of the Tigray from Ethiopia.

History teaches us,that we Muslim have been victorious if we put our trust in Allah,it happened in the battle of Badr when Muslims were outnumbered and out powered,but by Allah's will Muslims were victorious,more recent we can take Afqhanistan as another prime example in helping dismantle the powerful red army,also by Allah's will.

Somalia today is no different,the ICU is well armed with all sort of weapons as well,have financial backing from the Muslims around the world especially the wealthy countries of the Arab world,they have the support of the majority of the Somali people except for few Munaafiqs from different regions.

I expect support and man power to come from Oromia,Western Somalis,Jabuti,From Hargeysa and Burco,Las Anod and Ceerigabo,Bari and Bosaaso,within Galkacayo and all over.The tigray regime will be conrnered from all sides,they wont know what hit them,the camel herders will terrorize them,they will have no place to hide or run.Across the border they will be waited by Western Somalis waiting to beat up further on run and humilated remainder of the Tigray troops from Ethiopia.

I expect their war planes to be shot right of the sky by the legendary Zu which is at the dispense of the ICu.

Their tanks which mostly consist of Russian made T74 will be the target practice of the RPGs and "Jeep".

Determination and momentum is with the Somali xaq udirirka ah,war is about moral,the Ethiopian troops luck this,fear is stored in their hearts,they will surrender in cowardness.

The few Somalis that are in support of the Tigray will defact as soon as they see themselves fighting along side an evil whom is targeting to kill other Somalis,Somali people have that tender to unite against one enemy when threaten,although they later become the enemies of one another..for now that can wait.

Bottomline,this xaq vs. Dulmi,the Xaq will prevail as it always has,regardless of the effort that goes into it.

Insha Allah,

Victory to Xaq ku dirirka.

Jacpher   

Don't you think this drug dealer should clean his act before inviting Muslim foreign fighters? Is Islam compatible with 'do as I say, not as I do'?

I really think Indhocade is working against the good image of ICU. Maxkamadaha deserve much better representative than drug advocate warmongering warlord.

king_450   

Well how silly we are getting in here. This is where the Somalis stand ,those who support the Neo-Facist Islamist who not long ago where the ones who Raped,Terrorized Mogadishu and its surrounding and today all of sudden find out God. Untill such evil deeds removed from the file and ranks nothing will be solved,so keep supporting them and we are going get far from each other. Truth must be told you can't be hiding the wrongs that is done under the rug and expect everything is Caano iyo Geel. No way hosay.I totally would like to see the Neo-con Facist Islamist being wiped out from the face of the earth and any one whoever raped innocnet individual and still occupying their houses. Point must be taken these Thugs impregnated or killed innocent women and fathered illegimate children ,who are they? They are the current Neo facist islamist ,Yes they are *******s.So keep support them you have every right to express your opinion but am hunting them down one by one. If it happens your relatives or parents did this and hiding behing these Neo-con facist islamist so be it.The game is not over.

Kashafa   

^^ A few points to mull over on

1. This term Neo-Facist Islamist...Do you know what it means ? Or did you hear it on the media and thought it sounded cool to use on SOL ?

2. Atrocities happened everywhere on all sides. Shedding more blood will not close the wounds opened by this horrific civil war. Close to a million people died in the American Civil war. That was 150 years ago, and they got over it. So will we. Similiar horror stories during the apartheid years of South Africa(get this movie) . They got over it. So will we. There will be accountability. There will be a reconcilliation process, inshallah.

3. I know this is a tough one to swallow, but Tawba and forgivess is open to a killer/rapist/looter too. Refer to the Hadith Qudsi of the man who killed 99 souls.

4. I've been living abroad all my life and was a kid during the death years of the early 90's, so yeah, I might not know what I'm talking about..juss tryna inject a modicum of reason in your emotionally-charged post.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

[QB] ^^ A few points to mull over on

1. This term Neo-Facist Islamist...Do you know what it means ? Or did you hear it on the media and thought it sounded cool to use on SOL ?

Lol...I think it's just cool to say it,it makes you seem like Bill O'reily on Fox news channel, though I think he hardly knows what it means .The same people who killed,raped,and looted Muqdisho he says,man this guy has no idea.

king_450   

I will never compare any other civil war that happened to what had happened in former "Somalia".In America one of the country you mentioned their civil war primarilty was caused by the coexistence of a slave-owning South and an increasingly anti-slavery North.

About the term "Neo-Con facist Islamist" that is who they are, and am amazed for the wrong they had done you choose to cry foul on "Labeling these thugs to "Neo-con facist islamist" that is how far our priorities are. Take this from me never will ever be Somalis what they used to be ,untill we see heads roll and Hanging in public even if some of them are your relatives or clan memebers, may i say more!

am straight as i can be to you. So either worry about the labeling these thugs"Neo-clan facist islamist" or else.I had with them and will never debate with these thugs anymore with any one.Good luck and have a blast with the Killers.

RedSea   

^saaxib, worry about Riyale Kahin would ya.I have something in common with these guys(ICU),i have gadh,but what do you have against them other than false accusations without much evidence?

Jabhad   

Magaca indhacade kuwardi 1000 times a day waxaa kaaga fiican Istaqfurulah adigoo dhahdid 1000 times a day.. :D:D

I think the time for the obsticle known as clan courts is coming to an end. Even the ONLF has come out and said this is a clan struggle and notthing to dow ith religion. We all now that one sub-clan led by the likes of IndaCdae are not religious warriors but opportunits.

This is what the clan organization of *ONLF had to say about the current situation in Somalia.

*ONLF[clan organization among many clans in Somali Galbeed] rebels to resist Ethiopian army if it attacks Somali-statement

Tuesday 28 November 2006 19:45.

*ONLF Statement On Events Unfolding In Somalia

Nov 28, 2006 — There has been much written about the events unfolding in Somalia with frequent mention of the *ONLF and speculations on our position with regards to the events unfolding in Somalia. Hence, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify to the international community and members of the media our principled position on the Somali civil war and Ethiopia’s involvement in that country’s internal affairs.

First, the *ONLF categorically denies assertions by the TPLF led regime in Ethiopia and members of the media that *ONLF military personnel are in Somalia. As a matter of principle the *ONLF has never been and does not intend to be a party to the conflict in Somalia. We wish to affirm that the scope of our military operations is and will continue to be limited to **** and Ethiopia. We further wish to make clear that the *** cause in not a territorial dispute between Somalia and Ethiopia but rather a legitimate struggle for the self-determination of the Somali people of ***

Secondly, the *ONLF strongly cautions the international community against permitting an Ethiopian invasion of Somalia as that would have dire consequences for the entire region. An Ethiopian invasion of Somalia will trigger a catastrophic regional war with massive loss of life and continued instability in the Horn of Africa for years to come.

Thirdly, the *ONLF wishes to affirm that we will not allow our territory to be used as a launching pad for an Ethiopian invasion of Somalia without stiff resistance from our armed forces.

Fourthly, the *ONLF bears witness to the fact that the TPLF led regime is in continuous breach of the arms embargo placed on Somalia and has been since the inception of the embargo. The current Ethiopian regime has clearly been the primary obstacle to the peaceful settlement of the Somali conflict for over a decade by actively interfering in the internal affairs of Somalia by arming various factions, training their militias and undermining through diplomatic maneuvers nearly all attempts at a peaceful settlement between conflicting parties.

The *ONLF will continue to support and encourage every legitimate effort to provide all necessary assistance to the Somali people so that they can fully grasp their political future into their own hands and move toward a peaceful, prosperous and democratic future built by Somalis and for Somalis.

*ONLF..

Let me make it clear again..This is only to expose the lies of Zenawi cheerleaders.

^^^That does not deflect the fact that your Clan Court movement is nothging more than the same group that had roadblocks in Mogadishu and which still occupies looted property as well as whole regions divided among sub-sub-clans..