Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

What do guys have to do with the womens section?

Ama just wondering what the guys are doing in the womens section? Coz I have seen a few familiar names here...For example, Mr.Millenium, Underdog, Mobb_Deep, king_450 (ama sure love is a great thing...lol), Yusufaddie, Libaax-Sankataabte, OG_Moti, hakiim, THE CLOWN, Shyhem, Darman, S.U.P.E.R.M.A.N, Khayr and Abdinuur.

I didnt come here to insult my brothers but I was wondering that's all...I hope you guys can help me understand "What you blokes are doing here?"

Ama sure if you guys want a section for the brothers, all you have to do is "ASK"

I am pretty sure it aint that hard, if you guys cant do that then I will do it for you. I will speak in behalf of the brothers on SOL ;)

One more thing, dont y'all bite my head of at the same time and try to help me understand! smile.gif

THE CLOWN...ahahaha...JAPAN

I aint from Japan and so what if Lexus cars are made in Japan. What does that have to do with me been in Japan? Nothing.

You think my name is a strange name? :confused: Gosh~

What's so strange about Zarqa?

I think your name is kind of weird and no comment, THE CLOWN

who wouldn't wanna be with this Clown

You can stop right there coz you have lost the plot, buddy...

Its good to see you aint mad CLOWN coz I didnt mean to upset anyone... smile.gif

Macalin   

Zarqa(cutename-BTW)...ssweety Ever heard of FREEDOM?-and Gender Equity?..what will the moderators do?...Give a lock password to all the Gals in the forum?..

<Plus i come in here to see what my sisters think of BOIS

Salaams

Lakkad, no one asked you to answer a question with another question...

If you can't answer the question, just simply ignore it...)))

Who talked about moderators locking the section from the men or passwords being given out to women??? (some pple are just too damn funny)

Rokko   

Lakkad, I think Lazie likes ya.

She been trippin' on ya lately. Thats love. ;)

She likes me too. ;)

THE CLOWN...lol...I guess they dont call ya CLOWN for no reason huh? smile.gif

ZARQA,

why do i feel that me and you were meant to be 2gather?

I know you won't believe this but i kinda like you 2!

so what are you doing 2nite after Mum and Dad go to Bed?

you call me Wierd Child and I call you Strange Name.

You feel that you and be were meant to be together...lol...What a joke

You like me...How funny can this reply get :confused: Well bro I dont feel the same way coz I see ya as a CLOWN not as a lover icon_razz.gif

So you still on about how my name is strange huh? Oh well but I still call ya Weird child :rolleyes:

Lakkad, you think my name is cute huh? Damn...I guess it is 2 redface.gif

Correct me if ama wrong but isnt Mobb_Deep a rapper or something? :confused:

2real   

We like women and we like talking to them. What's the problem with that?

Ya'll are talking about the name Zarqa being strange....well I have a question for you folks..does anyone know what the color Blue is called in Arabic?

Abdinuur   

ZARQA,

Is it a crime to post topics in the women's forum? Dont get me wrong, you're asking a legitimate question..and I am asking you one too...I know...

Maybe I like reading different topics and respond to them if I choose to. And since this is a WWW-World...skys the limit...free to choose!

Think of it this way...men and women are inseparable...even if there were men's form...there would be sistas there.

shyhem   

Originally posted by 2real:

Ya'll are talking about the name Zarqa being strange....well I have a question for you folks..does anyone know what the color Blue is called in Arabic?

We ain't arabs brother let alone knowing what blue means in arabic.

As for the lady who asked da question Zarqa or whatever she calls herself,our hormones have a high affinity for u'r oestrogen{sp not sure}

By the way what kind of woman are u that doesn't like the company of men,are u suggestating we have amember of the lickherlicense clan up in here.

2real   

Shyhem, you aint an englishmen either but you speak the language don't you?

I was just asking a question bro..

shyhem   

Shyhem, you aint an englishmen either but you speak the language don't you?

I was just asking a question bro..

None bad about u but don't u think thats a rhetorical question.

NoVa   

As for the lady who asked da question Zarqa or whatever she calls herself,our hormones have a high affinity for u'r oestrogen{sp not sure}

loooool argabadha ha kawaalin masakiinta and for ya oestrogen lol'....caano' geel cab. After all it has all kind of vitamins int it. :D

2real   

shyhem, yeah it was. Just wondering why you answered back. Sorry man, rhetorical or not I just don't feel like discussing grammer right about now.

shyhem   

shyhem, yeah it was. Just wondering why you answered back. Sorry man, rhetorical or not I just don't feel like discussing grammer right about now.

Why i answered back,well lets just say i wasn't sure if u was female or male,and anyway nobody was harmed by finishing what he had not started.

As for the grammar thing,uuuummmh i neva said we should discuss that today or anytime in the near future unless somenone is listening to Nelly's Country grammar.

shyhem   

Originally posted by NoVa_03:

quote:

loooool argabadha ha kawaalin masakiinta and for ya oestrogen lol'....caano' geel cab. After all it has all kind of vitamins int it.
:DLool@ argabadha ha kawaalin.......c'mon sista we don't discriminate we just stimulate and the caano geel thing loool u forget to mention it doesn't work for everybody,we ain't interested in generic u know,can't substitute the real thing with the caano thing