Sign in to follow this  
BN

Interview with Puntland VP: Mohamed A. Haashi

AYOUB   

Samurai

Sultaan Hurre died in a regrettable, unfortunate shootout ‘ween his bodyguards and the Dervishes, and NOT ‘cause of expressing his opinion.

I expected you to give me Col Yusuf version of events and you didn't disappoint at all.

Col says ''Al Qaacida'', you rush to scribble articles accusing all his opponents of being terrorists. He says ''Djibouti'' and you oblige and I was not surprised to read the article you posted calling the Mbagathi agreement a fraud.

To answer your badly-phrased question, I leave it to opposition parties and free media to deal or expose the rights/wrongs of the RSL officials. A good example of this is the article reporting the opposition party leader Muj. Silaanyo's comments which you tried to milk for your own twisted agendas earlier this very week. As long as patriots like Raagiya Omaar are on the ground and free to say what they like, Mandeeq is on the right course.

I'll let Mr Xassan M Dhilood educate you:

"Anigu waxan ka soo galay Ceerigaabo, waxaana soo maray dhul badan, markaa Ceerigaabo laga soo bilaabo ilaa laamiga waxa ku soo arkay mashaariic dadka iyo dawladduba samaynayaan oo kharash badani ku kacayo, kuwaas oo aanay dawladda la citirifaafsan yahay qaarkood samayn karin, waxa ka mid ah wadada Jayga ah ee Ceerigaabo, taas oo degmo waliba waxay samaysay 20 – 23km. Markii aan Hargeysa imina waxaan arkay dadku inay wax qabsanayaan, dalkooda jecel yihiin oo maal-gashanayaan oo ku ganacsan yihiin, waana arrin wanaagsan, waana faham ay taa fahmeen, hadayse Soomaali daba ordi lahaayeen maanta iyaguna waxba ma hayeen. Aniguna waa mid aan ku amaanayo kalana qayb qaadanayo." -Puntlands Ex-Education Minister.

Ayoub – I see you are being a good student in learning the robes of the trade by taking a leave out of Mr oWeyne’s book of never addressing the issue at hand, rather ducking and diving, if falling sullenly face-down-first with a below-the-belt weak throw in the hope of perhaps landing a lucky winner. Not on my watch sonny!

I shall, as nature would have it, say nay in taking credit so long as you continue giving me credit for works of others.

Moving along, let us observe the quoted reflection of Mr Dhiilod which you felt would serve your purpose. What you failed to notice though could be found in these lines here:

“….waxa ka mid ah wadada Jayga ah ee Ceerigaabo, taas oo degmo waliba waxay samaysay 20 – 23km”

These, my dear Ayoub as evident in not only his observation, but also attested to by the locals in the said towns are community-funded development projects [note the term community], and as commendable as these are, the Riyaale administration could not be given credit for it. Moreover, similar projects have been implemented in all regions of Somalia including Mogadishu. So, as you could see no jewel in there.

Now, let us give you another line in the following statement from one of the SL sites:

“….waxay u arkeen dadka gobolkaasi in waxa Somaliland geeyey ay tahay "Quus kama-dambays ah". Waxa kale oo uu noqday wasiirkii ugu horreeyey ee inta uu Puntland ka tago Somaliland gala, iyada oo hadda ka hor ay caadi ahayd in siyaasiyiinta reer Sool marka xilka Somaliland ay ka hayaan laga qaado inay galaan Puntland, laakiin aan la arki jirin kuwo ka yimaadda Puntland oo Somaliland taga” Somaliland.org

The words of the honourable Mohamed A Hashi.

“dhiiloodna muddo dheer qaadan mayso in aanu aragno isaga oo agtayada taagan, waxaanuna aamin sanahay in aanu dhabbada xaqqa aha ku taaganahay ”Need I say more.

Why all the hum hum then? Colonels and Generals (and they do matter a lot more than a suspect minister stripped of his governmental mandate under such circumstances) have joined the Puntland side. I did not hear anyone making a fuss over that. Shows the difference ‘ween the two sides, does it not?

Back to the topic at hand, I am glad to see that you are excusing yourself in forming an opinion on the matter, and yet manage to push it to others to stand up for the natural civil liberties and civil rights of the victims of the beleaguered administration in Hargeisa. How very convenient. More importantly,

In case, you have not been told my dear lad, I was one of the first to denounce the administration in Garowe at the time when Sultan Hurre’s death has reached in our part of the world. Too bad the same could not be expected from you where the illegal imprisonment of Boqor Burmadow is concerned. Then again, the man (Burmadow) represents a legacy which the likes of fail to embrace albeit spew in a flush with the touch of a finger at your naval buttons cows wallop to the exasperation of anyone in close proximity.

Have the courage to voice your opinion old boy? Oh, I forgot, you are afraid the NSS boys might hack your systems by way of the cyberspace and have you arrested! Clever, that is.

Do you read me son?

AYOUB   

^^^Your imagination worries me more than anything. :cool:

I don't have a firm opinion one way or the other. I've read what Buurmadow's lawyer and said and I'M to waiting to see what proof will be brought forward against him.

This gentleman sums up my 'opinion':

Kama hadlaayo in Boqorku dambi galay iyo in kale Maxkamad ayaa taas cadayn doonta hadii dariiq sax ah loo maro laakiin waxaanu ka hadlaynaa in qaabka loo qabtay uu yahay qaab baal marsan ka horimanaya amase uu diidayo Dastuurka qaranka u yaalaa.-Daaud Geelle (Kulmiye Party)

I leave it to the likes of him on the ground to keep an eye on things. ;)

Samurai

I was one of the first to denounce the administration in Garowe at the time when Sultan Hurre’s death has reached in our part of the world.

I'll take your word for it, but will the Sultan Hurre get justice?