Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

A peace mat for AT and DQ

nuune   

gartu waa laba, goyn bey u baahantahay, garas hoostiisna waa la fadhiyaa, anigu waan soo gunaanadey hawsha dhankeyga, DQ baan go'a dusha ka saarey anoon garab siineen AT&T ganuuniciisa.

Garta dhankeyga waan ka gooyey, DQ banoonta ha dajiyo, xaalna lagama rabo :D

^^lol@xaalna lagama rabo

I am now almost swayed to try and convict DQ in absentia. But I can’t agree to the suggestion of releasing the man without a substantial fine, ya nunka! Don’t get me wrong! It’s not his punishment that I am after. What we (Ducaysane and I) seek is the revenue, however meager, such substantial fine could generate. Without it, we don’t consider this gar complete. Some one must pay the bills of gathering ragga culus ee meesha laysigu keenay! It would be a bad, and terrible precedent if we do that.

Ma isku ciyaaraynaa adeer! Xaal waa la iska rabaa :D .

Emperor   

Garta haduu xiina soo jeediyay, nuunena gooyay, waa in halkaa lagu ekeeyaa.

DQ aqbal oo intaa ku ekee, AT abti adigana yarka ka wareegso.

Emperor   

Xiin adigu gogoshaad dhigtay, waxkale meesha kuma lihid, in soo miciya malabsato dheef inaad halkaa kahesho ma ahan, Oday nuune haku qabsan garta goynta :D

Gediid   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Straw_Mat.jpg

This is not
culumadda kala qabta
:D
thing!

That straw mat you have there looks very similar to the one I have in my bathroom yaa Xiin.Ragga ma musqul baad ugu gar qaadi laheyd sxb ...

Emperor   

^Thats not funny, given the dedication and effort Xiin has paid, reducing it to gathering men in a toilet is beyond offensive, I can smell double 'Xaal' in this gar.

Originally posted by Gediid:

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Straw_Mat.jpg

This is not
culumadda kala qabta
thing!

That straw mat you have there looks very similar to the one I have in my bathroom yaa Xiin.Ragga ma musqul baad ugu gar qaadi laheyd sxb ...

Gediid, you are late with your lame joke. Che, ,dwelling in the lower level of the duscussion just like you are, brought that to my attention. And I appropiately scoffed it.

Malika   

xiin,

How effective would a cyber gar be? How do we know the folks involved are sane enough to understand the procedure?

Nevertheless,it was getting tiresome to read the nac nac that was going on,under pretence of humour.

Now,is Emperor presenting DQ ? :D or are we not following the traditional gar?

^^ :D:D @Emperor presenting DQ

Garti nuune iyo Ducaysanaa gooyey in absentia.

What is your take on this yaa wise Malika? Do you think we should fine DQ?

Malika   

^ Indeed. The low blows on a certain qabiil "jokes" or masked as "jokes" were too obvious unless one is slow.Actually it lowered the standards of what SOL was attractive for,the decency of folks here to debate in adult manner rather then name calling,and harassment.

Now back to the gar, who was nuune representing and who was Ducaysane representing? Can the agreement be reached without the parties involved?

Emperor   

^My dear sister Malika don't drug me into this gar, as much as I can brag and boost about my heritage, being the son of ancestors or forefathers oo garyaqaano ahaa garta goyn jiray ahaa :D , I do not want to be involved, Xiin & Nuune are perfect match and enough for this kind of tradional climate, lest you desire to be given a leading role in it, I already see you questioning the legitimacy of the process, asking who some individuals represent? and even suggestions leading towards one of the two men in quesiton. Imika gabdhaha ayaa larabaa inay ragga kala dhaxgalaan, ee garta goo :D

Haneefah   

^Salaam, Sis. That's exactly my sentiment; if anything, this speaks volume of the deteriorating quality of this forum. I just caught a quick glimpse of these pathetic references in the other thread, and quite frankly, it's saddening but not suprising. I can expect anything from Somalis these days.

Xiinow, waa halkii Bishaaro ee Bidhikaale kasta gogol looma dhigo. To do that would be authenticating their nonsense with a respone, which in my opinion, this matter certainly doesn't deserve.

Xeerka gogashu waa two men of similar intellectual caliber in la is horfadhiisiiyo, in this case the discrepancy is not lost on anyone baan u qabaa. Marka, saaaxiibkaa 'Aw-Tusbaxle' ha u gafin saa isagu kuu muuna quudhilahayne (ok, I admit, I'm not exactly promoting maslaxa am I :D )

Emperor   

^My sister, I am a brother, lol, I know you meant for Malika,

As it regards to your response, I think you have made a good point, an honest and sincere one but lets for one second take account to what both men exchanged, the young man DQ made a mistake and at times throwed fall tackles, of course I do criticize that but my pal AT has also disrespected and in some case took advantage of his old age against the young man :D .

However, the point is in waxa ladajiyo oo meesha in lasii create gareeyo and turn a small thing into mountain ma ahan, lets difuse this and calm everyone out, that's intention of Xiin in this post and that what BOB was suggesting in a different post, and I suspect thats the reason Nuune was burrying this topic to his briliant one line lets move forward like post...

Marka, Haneefah sheekada lama sii faarfaaro for peace's sake

Haneefah   

^Yarasug bal, aqoon weyn baa kuugu dhiman Haneefah. Hadal faaqfaaq iyo anigu isku sentence ma wada galno, walalo ;) . The gist of my comment was that this petty issue did not deserve the response it received - neither this thread nor A&T's. I'm sure Xiin would've picked up my lighthearted undertone. smile.gif

Anyways, Allah knows I shouldn't even be here.