Sign in to follow this  
me

Shiikh Maxamed Sh Ismaaciil OO Qiray In La Jirdilay Si Xunna Loo Ciqaabay

Taleexi   

Very sad indeed :( , this is the tip of the iceberg of what Unrestrained human can inflict on his fellow, when accountability, human decency, responsibility and the rule of law are all neglected or bypassed.

War the whole world does it, even practised by the so-called democratic regimes, including Bushists.

Hello the fancy phrase of "extraordinary rendition" torture and other things. That international camp at Cuba run by Mareykanka shames bini aadenka and every progress made to date, and puts the spotlight the hypocrites of "freedom-loving" regimes.

Waa ayaandaro, hadee dhacdadaan jirto that the name matching the cajalka qofka ku jiro, qof Soomaali iyo Muslim ah saas loo galo, and by Muslim iyo Soomaali ah.

Waxaaba la yaabay why ee Muslimiinta ugu koreeyaan when it comes to torture iyo wixii lamid ah. Marooko iyo Suuriya iyo Masar iyo Sacuudiga [even Jabuuti] xataa heer waxee gaareen qandaraas ku qaataan -- the "outsourcing of torture" -- cruelly tormenting their own citizens for the purpose and advantage of the third countries, like Mareykanka, whose regime currently wants to define what "torture" is. [What the world is coming to!]

Waaba la kasi lahaa if that information helps them, waa Suuriyo iyo wixii lamid ah, as deplorable as torture is, but torturing your own sons, who most are innocent victims, for the sake of gaalo's so-called safety, waa caqlixumo iyo ayaandaro weynaatay.

me   

^^^ The picture does not matter Mr.Red Sea, the secessionist media is reporting on the issue and is confirming that this torture has hapepned and that the Sheikh was the victim. You can do as you usually do and nstick your head in teh sand or deny what has happend or you can see what we are all seeing. Even if teh video is fake, that doesnot make the claims of the sheikh any less true. The link provided by garaad caanood might help you, the reporting by Somaliland.org. Just choose any secessionist media outlet, no one is denying it.

Qudhac   

the actuall video is withought a doubt fake but never the less the prisoner claims he was mistreated by the CID officers, therefore it should be investigated having said all that this guy actually was behind the plot to interupt the parliament elections not too long ago and operations that followed his captured resulted in deaths of three police officers.

he has actually been through the courts and is waiting sentence, there is no doubt his political believe are extreme and he will plot again given the chance.

The somaliland Government has a duty to protect its citizens and those foreigners that reside as guests, from those who who wish it harm.

Juje   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

the actuall video is withought a doubt fake .

Exactly. Therefore isnt this whole issue farce, if its sole evidence is the 'video'.

The other question is why has this issue all if sudden become a propoganda for the ICU and other extremists? Could it be it is well devised and propogated plan has been iun the agenda for a long time?

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

Can anyone give us a picture of Sh. Muxammed Ismacil so we can compare perhaps to that in the video?

Dear Red Sea, Sh. Maxamed Ismail is neither a ghost nor a secretive figure therefore a legit question would be what are the motives and gains of his torture. :(

Salaan iyo soon wanaagsan.

I think some of you have, if I can liberally suggest, a sinister agenda on this unfortunate case. Some of you even seem gleeing, almost jubilant.

Kamoon, folks, wixiina sounds like qeylada or ooyinta orgiga ka weyn.

How come there is still no outpouring uproar articles and other threads about masaakiinta badda lagu shubu that seems to happen every season in gobolka Bari. Or where were the outpouring articles about wiilashii gacmaha laga gubay with saliid shiilan, including the allegations of xaniinyaha laga saaray?

Did anyone or body have been arraigned, arrested or officially accused pertaining to that case [the known perpetrators are still out there]?

One shouldn't take advantage on a sad, gut-wrenching unfortunate incident to score against a perceived competing political, opponent region.

Wadaadka xiran Eebbe ha u gargaaro -- aamiin.

me   

^^^No one is taking advantage of anything, the people getting killed by people smugglers is a theme that I always address and wiilashii gacmaha looga gubay in mudug, xininyahoodana laga saaray waa ka hadlay, barigaas hiiraan.com aan wax ku qori jiray. So no one is abusing the torture of Sheikh Max'ed Sheikh Ismaciil. It is a crime and its no more of a crime then all those other crimes and they should be addressed the same way, by condemming the perpotrators of those crimes. But you can not deny the political significance of this crime.

It is no secret that I do not like the secessionist entity, but that does not make me more biased towards them when it comes to crimes. We should condemn all crimes against all Somalis and all human beings. There should be justice for all in this life as well as in the hereafter. I think you agree with me in that.