Sign in to follow this  
me

Shiikh Maxamed Sh Ismaaciil OO Qiray In La Jirdilay Si Xunna Loo Ciqaabay

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

munsa mansa

adeer iska neefso ha suuxin sidaad u cabaadayside.

ama sidaa alle-Ubaahane barooro oo sidii dumarka habaartan

Dalkana kula lihi, dadkana kula lihi without my consent you are NOT going to nowhere, the prostitution of democracy is displayed in your conduct. :(

RedSea   

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

Mr. Red Sea, are you saying that the Sheikh was hired by the unionists to be a somali hollywood actor, and this whole saga is an outright lie?, I think if the Sheikh is a known figure who is in Hargeisa Jail as I write this post, the rational quesition would be when did he get the leisure time to be a participant in this clip video showing his ordeal. Moreover, isn't CID agency one of the institutions of your adminstration after all?...

WAGAR IYO WACDARAHA ADUUNKA, Inadeer Mansa Munse, you are very bright individual but sometimes I can't help butwonder where has rational and ability to think wisely without such assumptions gone.

Needless to say, the torture was true, however not the way shown in that vidoe.Sh.Maxamed said he was tortured,but the man in the vidoe is NOT him, I repeat not him.there two different issues that need to be seperated,one being has the shiekh being tortured? which is yes and those responsible will be brought to be questioned their actions,but is the vidoe also authentic, which is no, and thus those who have acted it out must be held responsible for spreading such a graphic images depicting lies and propaganda. That is all I stand, waxan kalee aad sheegayso waaban ka dhacsanay anigu.

Taleexi   

Red Sea... I do also have my own reservations regarding the type's authenticity. However, whether the video is true or not which you believe it is a fake unlike me, without providing any kind of substantive evidence, it doesn't have to change anything, I say anything, how serious this heinous crime is..

Chimera   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

quote:Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

Mr. Red Sea, are you saying that the Sheikh was hired by the unionists to be a somali hollywood actor, and this whole saga is an outright lie?, I think if the Sheikh is a known figure who is in Hargeisa Jail as I write this post, the rational quesition would be when did he get the leisure time to be a participant in this clip video showing his ordeal. Moreover, isn't CID agency one of the institutions of your adminstration after all?...

WAGAR IYO WACDARAHA ADUUNKA, Inadeer Mansa Munse, you are very bright individual but sometimes I can't help butwonder where has rational and ability to think wisely without such assumptions gone.

Needless to say, the torture was true, however not the way shown in that vidoe.Sh.Maxamed said he was tortured,but the man in the vidoe is NOT him, I repeat not him.there two different issues that need to be seperated,one being has the shiekh being tortured? which is yes and those responsible will be brought to be questioned their actions,but is the vidoe also authentic, which is no, and thus those who have acted it out must be held responsible for spreading such a graphic images depicting lies and propaganda. That is all I stand, waxan kalee aad sheegayso waaban ka dhacsanay anigu.
sxb let's say the video is fake

but like you said the torture of the shaykh really did happen

hasn't the video done it's purpose and that's highlight the torture of this shaykh

if it wasn't for that video would we today have known that the shaykh was tortured?

i'm not so sure we would! redface.gif